Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely Rita, you got there just before me. As I stood at the toaster, waiting for my crumpets (I like them well done) I was thinking about what we have done as a collective group and how we shouldn't give up.

I understand that some feel they may need to back off to preserve their mental health, and that's fine, but for those of us feeling fed up, please don't give up hope.

Spread the GoFundMe at EVERY opportunity. KH has managed to get legal help he might not have been able to. That's an amazing thing we have achieved and I know many Krusties have generously donated. I am going to be more mindful of the impact that even a small amount makes and donate when I can. Can we pin it to the top of every new thread perhaps?

If anyone sees her driving, REPORT HER.

If anyone hears of anything that could affect the BH - REPORT IT

If anyone sees or hears anything that might help - REPORT IT.

Let's do it for J&B and get them home to where they belong.

And I haven't given up hope; things are happening, but certainly not as quickly as we all hoped.

She is throwing money at lawyers, let's help KH do the same.
The question is where does this money come from? Somebody must be bankrolling her.

Reactions: 24
Ha ha no she was working. I dont come on her thread so don't even know what she gets up too, but thought I'd share my bit of info for you all
I don't suppose you could disguise yourself, go back there and give her a good smacking from us....? We'd all provide you with alibis....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Daily Fail have picked it up now. Great comments as usual.

I would strongly advise her to keep well away from drawing pins, small nails, and any pointed objects. You know at Christmas time when you blow up a balloon and then let it go, I have visions of her being propelled out of her front door at high speed and landing in a field about a half a mile away.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Leicester City here. Think we’re up 💩 creek too 😭

Back to the point - Kipper is still a c**t
I'm a leeds season ticket holder so we are depending on all the other teams around us to f**K up to save our skin 🤣.

To stay on track skanky is the biggest bleep there is and it is the only time I will use this word. I hate the word bleep but for her I will use it time and time again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am as appalled and pissed off as all of you.I don’t blame social services.In the same way I don’t blame the police or the courts.All of them have been handicapped by stupid red tape, underfunding, understaffing, and being overwhelmed by backlogs.And as awful as it is true, there are worse cases of child neglect.I am mindful of what @Crowbag said on this a few threads ago.
Add to this the Price super poker hand of Harvey, documented mental health problems, and a seemingly endless pot of money for expert legal advice( Cole lent me it innit).
And unfortunately, the fact that she is famous, does carry weight.....It was always thus.
However, I will not lose faith.Evil does not prosper( even if it does get a pantomime gig),
And I would respectfully ask my fellow tattlers not to give up hope.
We all need to take a break sometimes, and that is fine.But I’m going to continue to mock her.It is petty, and it won’t affect her, but hey, the mono titted swamp donkey of corruption deserves every barb.
I have to say that I m convinced that the entire lot of them haven’t got a shred of decency.Otherwise that simpering gingham clad moron would have tried to persuade her coked up fuckwit sister to give the children to Kieran FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY.
And to hell with Kieran’s( alleged)mega shagging.He isn’t coked up, drunk or slapping the gates off anybody whilst losing or being robbed of cheapo jewellery.And Michelle is fine too( IMO).
As for the recurring themes of pies and guns.I feel that when the absolute truth of these scenarios come out it will be utterly underwhelming.
So.Big shout out to those who work behind the scenes, and a chefs kiss to all of my fellow krusties.
God sees all and waits.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't suppose you could disguise yourself, go back there and give her a good smacking from us....? We'd all provide you with alibis....
I read this, and thought of the old “ you’ve been tango’ed” ads. Except I’d be sticking a brick into my orange glove.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the love, its all read, appreciated, and returned back 🥰👉❤❤❤

I'm quite a passionate GREEK which means in IRL I would be grabbing you all, smothering you in kisses, and feeding you A LOT of Greek food ( its what we do ) ... was just sharing some of my life experience with you ... I'm pressing love on the comments, as I don't want to derail .... get told off by the mods for taking over the page with heart gifs ( and you guys know how much I like my gifs 😆 ) .... I agree with @Palace Tone ..... if you remember last year she posted some video at her friends house, who had children herself, stated they go there regularly, and sometimes stay over ... I think that's where she has ` hidden ` lil bunty and Jett until she returns from her millionth holiday this year .... I also think she's in deep tit with her behaviour concerning the children, and keeping them away from school and their father and as a slithery nasty snake, is trying to work out how to avoid what is ` rightly ` coming her way ..... FINALLY ....... OOOOOOPPPPPPPPAAAA!!!! my Krusties, this is the best thread on here, grateful to be part of this little village we have ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'd love to know what Daddy Woods thinks of this latest shitstorm.

Skanky has destroyed his son, his reputation and now looks like potentionially his own business if she's driving his vehicles illegally and they are getting repossed. Who in their right mind would sell their high value car through these muppets, let alone buy one?

He must dislike her with a passion, but she doesn't give a flying duck about the people she destroys and leaves in her wake.
I would think that seller couldn’t give a flying fig who buys their cars. But buyers beware if they’re stoopid enough to buy from SB. I bet every car comes with a free emission - if you know what I mean 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Trying to remember the questions, I didnt really pay her much attention but how she acts on TV she wasn't like that at all, she seemed very shy to be honest, if her hair was a wig I didn't notice think it was darkish brown. Should of paid more attention as I was standing right beside her, there was a big white car outside(maybe a 4x4 BMW? I don't know my cars) not sure if that was hers, but for the people working there it didn't seem their type of car but I could be totally wrong. Hope she does work hard in there as that charity is very close to my heart

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.