Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
It was probably when Harvey was in hospital and she spent 6 hours getting her hair done rather than spend time with him....
I'm watching eurovision.. some great acts... cant see pricey yet...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช
I'm watching family guy while my spag bol simmers away. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Adawu

VIP Member
I'm sure the 'writers' ( I use the term loosely) who write these articles must get paid per word or have a minimum numbers of words they have to write, hence the use of phrases such as 'golden tresses cascading down her body' or over describing a photo that we can all see with our own eyes. Crap journalism at it's very finest!
The Skank, Rhymi or SFP send the pre written article and pics to the red tops. If it gets published they get paid.

• Haha

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Applejacks back in the day ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

---
Sinky and Slimi ... all dressed up for their night out ... Kipper is passed out drunk in the villaa still wearing that filthy stained black top ... if you listen carefully you can just about here her incoherent mutterings 'woo hoo ... I love it ... the Pricey is BACK ... the milf has arrived ... ive still got it' carried on the wind ...ox
Swan with 2 necks cellar bar, everyone knew when I was in I used to put Lola by the kinks on the jukebox so they knew where to find me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Yes, you don't need a visa unless you are being paid by a company. You can work in audio/visual as an EU citizen for up to 90 days.

Thailand however, is very different, you need a visa if you earn any money through your SM accounts from media filmed or promoted there. (Thanks to a fellow Tattler for that info... ;))
But sheโ€™s not an EU citizen . So Iโ€™m sure there will be plenty paperwork there to prove sheโ€™s been working in these places. Gotta show the evidence not enough just to say โ€œ yes it was workโ€. We could all do that and claim expenses back for posting a couple of bathing suit pics on Instagram

spudonspeed

She does that a lot - sheโ€™s always threatening to expose people and creating drama with cryptic โ€œwatch this spaceโ€ messages. Nothing ever comes of it but I would love it if it did!
Chadaddy is her agent? Is she implying he ripped her off?

• Haha
  • Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Looks like the big news she keeps bleeting on about is something to do with the Benidorm show? shes had a meeting with the writer Darren Litten, stupid old Trollop looks so bloody cocky! thinks sheโ€™s the dogs bollocks now - urgh she makes me want to puke ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข
It's probably no more than a cameo role. Remember, she's highly sought after in panto....
"OH NO SHE ISN'T!"
---
๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”š 100% total knobhead
---

OhSoShite
.... and 'OhSoWhat' ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I did a quick Google and IMDB on Derren Litten as Iโ€™ve never heard of him but as we donโ€™t have broadcast tv, I didnโ€™t think it that surprising. Having read his IMBD, Iโ€™m still wondering who is he?

Itโ€™s great being in talks with a writer, but you have to find a buyer willing to distribute, who is going to take a series with Skank in now? Itโ€™s not as if sheโ€™s some great actress or a talented comedian, she canโ€™t even portray herself anymore sheโ€™s that far gone. I donโ€™t think anything will come of this, sheโ€™s damaged goods, her brand is now too toxic especially after last weekโ€™s revelations from Bunny. Sheโ€™d have to be seen to be cleared by SS for the public to even think of watching something with her in it.

perhaps he is going to write her autobiography? She has been talking about how her next autobiography is going to be explosive ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I know he was one of the writers of the Catherine Tate Show. Slumming it with Kipper then

• Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I have always felt that part of the reason Price has gone off the rails, is her Mother's deteriorating health. She hasn't visited her because she cannot face the thought of her Mother dying. I dread to think what will happen when Amy does inevitably pass away, we will see even more self destruction than we have already.
Of course none of this, excuses her treatment of her animals and children.
Did cross my mind as well. Possibly avoiding the reality of the dire situation her mother is in. Can't face it so just goes off he rails and puts her fingers in her ears. Meanwhile her kids suffer most

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Don't all listen to this if you don't want to....
But one of my family members ( knowing I was watching Eurovision tonight) ordered me a kebab with everything on...lol... leave in enclosed porch was the norm.
The delivery man was upset by my bulldog spud barking so he ran to the bench and dumped it there...ran off closed the gate and did a prayer sign.. .lol...hes not ever met Pricey obs....

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Maybe she bought that noo rug in the Benidorm joke shop? She could have bought a more expensive set of monstrous norks in there too

• Haha