Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BullShell

What ‘talent’ has Harvey actually got? Don’t get me wrong, lots of autistic kids and young people have talents. My own lad is very musical and has taught himself to play lots of instruments - he’s even played at concerts in Wells Cathedral. But Harvey, through no fault of his own, can’t seem to do anything except swear and eat carrot cakes.
He does come out with great one liners!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I don’t know who this person is but they sound like a dick .
And sounds very similar to somebody else unpleasant too ….
Oh fucked up face fucker she is,I think it’s BB she was on,I never watched it.Some lovely posters on here will fill you in..

Reactions: 13

MrsO74

Kipper is pleased to share an exclusive picture from her recent mowdellin job ...
If that skanky bitch actually modelled these I’d be so pissed off lol. I started buying them a couple of years ago and am fully converted. I will never wear a ‘normal’ bra again 😂
She’d ruin them for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Nah! I heard the Royal Shakespaere Company are desperate to get skank to sign up to play the lead role in Romeo and Juliet at the Globe Theatre.

Picture the beautiful balcony overlooking the gardens where a figure emerges from the room, to lean delicately on the rail to utter those immortal words, words so belovéd by billions over the centuries

"Oi! Yew dahn dere!!! Cole yer wanka where der fuck are yers innit! Woo Hoo!"
What??? I thought you were gonna say 'She IS the balcony'
---
Imagine the size of the bed for Price and it’s inflata chest, Sink Boy, RimMe and Little Harvey to all fit it.
Ooh that reminds me;
I've still got some 'pigs in blankets' to use up asap!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Twinkletoes95

Something in the SOD diagnosis puzzles me: Hypopituitary means that that the pituitary gland, which is responsible for growth and physical maturity, is under-developed/stunted, yet Harvey is massive in every way.
He will have been given growth hormone as one of his medications to treat this.

I should have read this before I posted.
I think sometimes Trust fund could almost be used interchangeably in some of these discussions of Harvey's finances, she could very easily be paying money into a bank account on his behalf and then paying it out to herself. That would be so much simpler, as someone reported seeing her do with a bank card. It won't be a Trust fund though IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11