Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Boyson managed this ... there was a damn site less of her then though and he has the body Sinky wishes he had ... Kipper has disintegrated rapidly since Boyson dumped her - she is unrecognisable here... she also looks genuinely happy
And at least he had a good body too! Hubba hubba!
---
Oh well, no point reading the last 10 pages.

I've been checking the comments from the last 3 stories from The Sun, still all negative
apart from one moron who thinks she's a babe. :LOL: :LOL:
---

Indeed

View attachment 2161667
Loved that song! And Toyah!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Running with Ok's idea
Episode four. The honeymoon couple: One stormy night a young couple are driving to Brighton on their honeymoon and their car breaks down. They get and and walk up a long drive in pouring rain to the nearest house, paddllng though sewage and abandoned luggage. Soaking wet they ring the bell.
An old crone answers. 'Come in' she says 'You're soaked, take off all your clothes and dry off, You can stay the night ---ignore the cameras -----'
So they met Skankenfurter at the Shitty Shack then? 😄
---
I do think they take the piss with those descriptions at times.
They're only twelve though - they rely on that list of adjectives supplied by the Big Boys and Girls at the office.😁

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Yer a little star our dearest
As promised from yesterday.. suggested by @SewerGrapes and mentioned by @Dollylovesshoes ...Amy iron lung potato 😄😄💖❤💗💗💖🤗🥰😘 xx
I got two other pics coming up later or tomorrow, after a little flick through the thread seeing two Cole pics🧵😀💖 x..

View attachment 2159484
@pombear you are an absolute 👉🌟 and thank you for making us laugh our heads off (again!) 👌😘
---
Jnr is 17, it's not impossible he could be having babies of his own in a couple of years, will she still be calling them all babies and wheeling this
photo out?
👼 "Gwanny I want Gwant"

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I think if thing happens none of her kids including H I think are finished,they will be tarnished with her not their fault but..it happens.

Reactions: 14

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
he could mean when he was making the cash when he was younger he was gifting his dad some money and his dad rather than spend it put it away for a rainy day i do not think he means he give his dad money he was not supposed to
No way Clive,Pete had his head clued up re property,not though his love life with Skanky.

kirajodie

VIP Member
Has he given her and SB jobs handing out flyers in the English Square??

OMFG - its going to be the Noo Sticky Vicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: 50 gallon oil drums out of her foof etc.............................
Oh just saw you had put this up, I must stop reading the posts from newest to older lol,

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
just seen this, you just know its all over when people no ones heard of, are trying to do collaberations with her to boost their profile and it still says "raped in South Africa" who is this kieran tompsett anyway ???? sorry cant copy it ( dont know how to), its on metro. ex traitor kieran tompsett wants to work with skanky
Here you go.... Link below:

• Angry
  • Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Yes, you don't need a visa unless you are being paid by a company. You can work in audio/visual as an EU citizen for up to 90 days.

Thailand however, is very different, you need a visa if you earn any money through your SM accounts from media filmed or promoted there. (Thanks to a fellow Tattler for that info... ;))
but were not in the EU anymore

L3moning

VIP Member
Same with hubby's uncle. He was known in the family as 'Harry the con' for good reason!
None in my family, and no one famous, but I know a few somewhat dodgy characters. One particular anecdote that comes to mind involved some people breaking into a Toymaster shop that was next to their local pub via an old tunnel in the cellar of said pub.

• Wow
  • Haha

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
Well protected aswell as this person who's paying her legal doesn't mind throwing money away, always said she had dirt on someone to be getting away or always finding money to bail herself out the shit but people say she's not also makes sense how she can afford to pay a hefty chunk off the mortgage arrears and keep up monthly mortgage payments that must be astronomical.
Perhaps it is her that has close links, and is working for the ‘underworld’ and not sink boy- Just a thought x

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Two years in the making?? It’s not as if she hasn’t been to Spain several times in the last two years. So what was the hold up? Maybe this Derren bloke finally ran out of excuses and it was easier to get it over with :sneaky:
A fly on the wall tells me the convo went like this:
Derren: Can you sing, dance or act?
Skanky: Of course, I love it!
Derren: Great, give me a few more years and I’ll find a job for you
Skanky: Woo hoo, never underestimate the Pricey
Possibly that hideous threesome stomped in behind CR before he had time to escape through the kitchen, thus he got nabbed then subjected to "Awl Abaaaht Meeeeeeeee" for two hours and collapsed into submission?

• Haha

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Oh I have, and my heart did a big flutter, my love for Kylie increases 🤦🏽‍♀️😁….compare her with the Skank in that dreadful wig and awful bikini today, Skank looking like she was having a 💩 on the beach….god Skank is so pitiful in comparison.

❤ My Kylie 😂

View attachment 2166246
Oh I have, and my heart did a big flutter, my love for Kylie increases 🤦🏽‍♀️😁….compare her with the Skank in that dreadful wig and awful bikini today, Skank looking like she was having a 💩 on the beach….god Skank is so pitiful in comparison.

❤ My Kylie 😂

View attachment 2166246
Love it, so have had to use it as my profile pic.
---
I'll have a look for the top choice for thread title and get a new one started.

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Here , had an idea. I’ve added to our Krustie Bar,
Something you will all love, as you know last couple of hours we just play our heroines greatest hits, hah no huh no huh no, well we’ve built a moshe pit

• Haha
  • Heart