Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here , had an idea. I’ve added to our Krustie Bar,
Something you will all love, as you know last couple of hours we just play our heroines greatest hits, hah no huh no huh no, well we’ve built a moshe pit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean the name in itself ` daddytheagency ` should have raised a red flag to the prats signing up ... kind of gives it away somewhat 🤦‍♀️ ... coles girlfriend, FLF every few years, folds his businesses, creating new ones, its a pattern with these nasty cretins 🤷‍♀️ ... would you chose ` Can Associates, many years in business, respected in the industry, good success rate or daddytheagency run by some dodgy fat bastard, old bum chum of rim me, all 6 clients, are a modern day freakshow `

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I don't think it has any allies left definitely not the bumfuck lovebirds . I who's paying the hefty legal bills and how do we actually know it's somebody else paying? Could it be her money? 🤔
nah,she wouldnt waste it on the kids,if she cant ensure babysitters,shes not going to spend more on getting them back,itsall petes fault,he left her, its kierons fault, he cares about them, its her mums fault,shes ill. always the victim

Reactions: 19
I had to unfollow her, she too much ` fake plastik gansta rap ` for my liking ... bit cringeworthy for some haggard old bird pushing 45, to be throwing out threats, gang signs 🙄.... many moons ago, I knew some real unsavoury characters, back in the East End 😎 ..... that would have made this ` lil witch gurl ` piss her crusty pants ( that's for another day, real gangsters, as a rule ... don't advertise themselves, or throw threats out on IG ) ... she's all mouffff no action, speaks like a wannabe 13yr old boy, trying to be tuuff and street 🥴 also a firm mate of pwiccceee .... say no more 🤷‍♀️ Aisleyne the 👉 twit
Speaking of gangsters, my hubby's uncle was besties with the Kray twins back in the day!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not sure they have cast the thing adrift even though they damned-well ought to after all she's put those younger children through.
Surely even AFP (sick or not) would be livid about all that?
if shes that ill,she would be to ill to care about anything, but concintrating on herself, mr pp ills too and perhaps with all her health problems, no wants to tell her. perhaps she dont know,because they dont want to worry her ?
---
Aisleyne has put a story up saying ‘where’s my bleeping money witch, don’t duck with me’ . She also says if she doesn’t get her money she will expose everyone. Wouldn’t it be beautiful if this is a threat to skanky!?
is she with daddy too ?

Reactions: 15
Her Rod Stewart ` mullet ` is coming along quite nicely .... shall we tell her?:unsure: .... Naa let her think, looking like Rod in the 70`s is cool, hip, dwwwn wiv da kids ✌ ...... The ` decline ` continues, and im soooooooo here for it .... been a long time coming 😁 (y)
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
When it's walking about with a mop head like this 👇

Do we really think it's got any cash left?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure they have cast the thing adrift even though they damned-well ought to after all she's put those younger children through.
Surely even AFP (sick or not) would be livid about all that?
I think, and l may be wrong, that they have washed their hands of her. All her fuckwittery has finally taken its toll. She was given the "it's us or him" ultimatum, and she chose SinkBoy. I'd imagine SFP wanted her sister at the wedding because having Pwicey present generated cash for photos, and they're all grifters. I also think Fishy Price was banned from speaking about AFP's iron lung transplant. I wouldn't be at all surprised if, after AFP passes, the whole family will spill serious beanage for a large sum.

Reactions: 29
Anyway , before her heavy afternoon of pretending to be Chewbacca on a beach , Skanky enjoyed a nutritious breakfast which, for once did not consist of a couple of vodkas and a line of coke.
Professional mowdewl , see .
that photo took me back to when i was 12, some bloke flashed at me and id never saw a cock and balls before ( i didnt even know balls exsisted), next day i was telling all my friends at school and was drawing them a picture for good measure, the teacher come over to find out why we were not doing our work and what we were all laughing at, i turned the picture around quickly and put a semi circle below the cock and it looked like eyes,nose smile 😂 when your kids your so innocent, i didnt realise he was a pervert

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Speaking of gangsters, my hubby's uncle was besties with the Kray twins back in the day!
My dad .... associated in those circles ` back in the day ` when he was a bit naughty, knew the twins .... he`s now 84yrs still naughty at times 👀👀 ... the stories he tells should be made into a book, it would be a best seller☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Depends sometimes i wear a wedding dress also BBQ in it aswell. 🤣View attachment 2165493View attachment 2165494
Good grief, it looks like it's wearing a crumpled duvet
---
Botched body aside, that bleeping hair!!! Looks like an 80’s mullet! Why is it so puffy on top and fake looking? You can get some fantastic wigs that if fitted correctly look real but this just looks ridiculous. Looks like one of those cheap partyrama wigs you can get from fancy dress shops!
The Benidorm Joke Shop :)

• Haha
Stopping into check in on the Jett and Bunny situation. I see some posters have shared that they are in good hands and KP should be held accountable for her horrible parenting and false claims against Kieran soon. I truly worry about those poor children. KP is so evil. She is destroying their precious innocence. I pray they understand that her behaviour is not ok and do not follow in her footstep. Ugh it’s so concerning. I wish I didn’t care, but I do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
that photo took me back to when i was 12, some bloke flashed at me and id never saw a cock and balls before ( i didnt even know balls exsisted), next day i was telling all my friends at school and was drawing them a picture for good measure, the teacher come over to find out why we were not doing our work and what we were all laughing at, i turned the picture around quickly and put a semi circle below the cock and it looked like eyes,nose smile 😂 when your kids your so innocent, i didnt realise he was a pervert
When I was about 12 my friend and I rode our bikes to school through a small lightly wooded area We saw this one bloke every day going in the opposite direction then on this particular day he stopped on his bike as we came alongside and waved his "thingy" at us - TBH we burst out laughing and he rode off all huffy and upset! Damned pervert! The police nicked him next day apparently :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.