Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Rod Stewart ` mullet ` is coming along quite nicely .... shall we tell her?:unsure: .... Naa let her think, looking like Rob in the 70`s is cool, hip, dwwwn wiv da kids ✌ ...... the ` decline ` continues (y)
“ Wake up Slaggy, I fink I’ve got sumfing to say to yewwwwww”🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone else remember this??

Edna getting her baps out? Jeesh.
"That’s definitely one of my goals – I’d love to be a Playboy girl. Bring it on, woo!"
Bloody Mary 🥺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
"That’s definitely one of my goals – I’d love to be a Playboy girl. Bring it on, woo!"
Bloody Mary 🥺
I nearly posted exactly the same quote from this article 😂😂
We know Edna is dull & dim but Jesus , this quite just about sums her up .

And she never even graduated to the “ hoo” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Her Rod Stewart ` mullet ` is coming along quite nicely .... shall we tell her?:unsure: .... Naa let her think, looking like Rod in the 70`s is cool, hip, dwwwn wiv da kids ✌ ...... The ` decline ` continues, and im soooooooo here for it .... been a long time coming 😁 (y)
Or channelling her inner Cher! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bloody Mary 🥺
Great aspirations in life there from its grifter sister. AFP parenting 🤣 And now SFP models oversized specs and marquee type dresses and has a smack head boyfriend.

• Haha
Katie Price #276 - The Horsham Horse is looking rough. Coals got RimMe up the duff.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She does that a lot - she’s always threatening to expose people and creating drama with cryptic “watch this space” messages. Nothing ever comes of it but I would love it if it did!
I had to unfollow her, she too much ` fake plastik gansta rap ` for my liking ... bit cringeworthy for some haggard old bird pushing 45, to be throwing out threats, gang signs 🙄.... many moons ago, I knew some real unsavoury characters, back in the East End 😎 ..... that would have made this ` lil witch gurl ` piss her crusty pants ( that's for another day, real gangsters, as a rule ... don't advertise themselves, or throw threats out on IG ) ... she's all mouffff no action, speaks like a wannabe 13yr old boy, trying to be tuuff and street 🥴 also a firm mate of pwiccceee .... say no more 🤷‍♀️ Aisleyne the 👉 twit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had to unfollow her, she too much ` fake plastik gansta rap ` for my liking ... bit cringeworthy for some haggard old bird pushing 45, to be throwing out threats, gang signs 🙄.... many moons ago, I knew some real unsavoury characters, back in the East End 😎 ..... that would have made this ` lil witch gurl ` piss her crusty pants ( that's for another day, real gangsters, as a rule ... don't advertise themselves, or throw threats out on IG ) ... she's all mouffff no action, speaks like a wannabe 13yr old boy, trying to be tuuff and street 🥴 also a firm mate of pwiccceee .... say no more 🤷‍♀️
Anna666, Price would tell you to suck her dick 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
GOOD EVENING KRUSTYLAND !!! What’s new. All I’ve seen is the bellybutton, Cor you could walk through it and enter Narnia, Let’s be honest , nobody could do anything worse to her than she’s done herself , perhaps that’s why sinkboy fancies it,
Looks like a mick macmanus / Giant Haystacks love child ( Krusty kids ask ya parents 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Where does this guy actually live?? He jets around the world constantly from place to place, staying in hotels, eating out. He seems to live out of a suitcase but surely he has a base somewhere?

I had a lifestyle like that a few years back, travelling and working. I lived out of a suitcase, staying mostly at hotels or rented Airbnb apartments. It was great fun and I miss that part of my life but while I was doing it I had all my main stuff in storage and I would pop home to see family. I ended up missing home comforts quite badly so that’s when I came back (although I would love to do it again). I missed having my own place, cooking dinner for myself properly, and just having a bit of stability. Whilst it’s fun to do for a period, it’s not sustainable long term and it’s exhausting.
had a nosy the other day and he has a relative (i think it may be his brother) who lives in liverpool and is a scrappy (scrap merchant),perhaps he stays with him when he cant afford a premier inn for the night ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sadly I would have to decline 🥺🥺 ... Mr Anna is far more tasty 😋 😈😈
I guarantee Mr Anna does not also have a pair of comedy tits and a face like a road killed and crushed badger. Coal is such a lucky fucktard being Price’s witch. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.