Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love like they emphasise "the blue towel ".
Its hilarious frankly- karma has a blue towel these days😁
I'm sure the 'writers' ( I use the term loosely) who write these articles must get paid per word or have a minimum numbers of words they have to write, hence the use of phrases such as 'golden tresses cascading down her body' or over describing a photo that we can all see with our own eyes. Crap journalism at it's very finest!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At the cost to the tax payer of £350,000 a year.

Yes, he has severe disablities, many have suspected possibly due to Skanky being constantly pissed/drugged and carried out of clubs unconscious, even falling down stairs whilst heavily pregnant. She blamed it on a genetic condition from Dwight.

I instinctly remember one of her shite shows the day she went to get him induced with Amy saying they had to go to the hospital and her saying 'I'm having my f'ing breakfast'.

I'm really sorry if this sounds cruel but I don't like Harvey. He's not 'cute', he's a grown man of nearly 21. He's violent, aggressive and has serious tantrums. He's learnt this behaviour plus the constant swearing and calling people 'cunts'. Learnt that somewhere, one of her favourite words of choice.

I remember one of the programmes at National Star and the way he spoke to staff, it was entitled, rude and I certainly would not have tolerated it. Then smashing things up.

I, and this is only my opinion, he's a ticking time bomb.

I personally and again only my opinion it will sadly only end 1 of 2 ways for Harvey. He'll thrown a serious tantrum and someone will end up seriously hurt and he'll be sanctioned. The alternative, due to his morbid obesity his organs will start failing.

Of course it will be everyone else's fault other than Skanky.
☝I agree. It's not a feeling l am comfortable with, because he does have disabilities and it makes me feel uncharitable. However, he does appear to be an nasty individual. Remember the rumour about him allegedly killing the puppy in a rage? The puppy that the Skankmeister said was crushed in an armchair. Dwight could have made such a difference if only she'd allowed contact. Another example of her selfish, narcissistic and piss-poor behaviour, thinking only of herself.

Reactions: 26
I'm sure the 'writers' ( I use the term loosely) who write these articles must get paid per word or have a minimum numbers of words they have to write, hence the use of phrases such as 'golden tresses cascading down her body' or over describing a photo that we can all see with our own eyes. Crap journalism at it's very finest!
Well we should #be kind - they are only 12 after all, doing their work experience like good little kiddies 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
☝I agree. It's not a feeling l am comfortable with, because he does have disabilities and it makes me feel uncharitable. However, he does appear to be an nasty individual. Remember the rumour about him allegedly killing the puppy in a rage? The puppy that the Skankmeister said was crushed in an armchair. Dwight could have made such a difference if only she'd allowed contact. Another example of her selfish, narcissistic and piss-poor behaviour, thinking only of herself.
Also don't forget that skank used H's violence and tantrums when she was angling to get him put in residential. She insisted both she and the other kids were "afraid" of him.

Reactions: 22
This pose of hers also puts me in mind of the lawnmower pics when she was doing the “ I am gathering the grass wot I have just cut whist wearing thigh boots and a net shopping bag” look.
Desperate.
Damn! I've just mowed our field wearing such an outfit- doesn't everyone else do the same? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a twit. I just don’t get why these people need to take such pics of themselves. Wow. He’s heading home, let’s take a primping preening filtered to the hilt posing shot. Totally agree with a previous post saying he’s no manager, just fame hungry.
it’s this self indulgent attitude that makes me feel just what is wrong with todays society.
100% agree! Fittingly, he's pouting into a toilet mirror. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie Price #276 She’s back from Spain, but where could she be? Come back soon, we need some tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Maybe she bought that noo rug in the Benidorm joke shop? She could have bought a more expensive set of monstrous norks in there too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the last picture she looks like she's taken a :poop: and now trying to bury it in the sand!
Notice nobody’s on the beach but the siren ! Where’s brave Ulysses. When we need him, in the bar getting Dutch courage 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Latest Backgrid pictures
Botched body aside, that bleeping hair!!! Looks like an 80’s mullet! Why is it so puffy on top and fake looking? You can get some fantastic wigs that if fitted correctly look real but this just looks ridiculous. Looks like one of those cheap partyrama wigs you can get from fancy dress shops!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had lunch with a friend I haven’t seen for a while today. She doesn’t usually bother with celeb gossip, but she started a convo saying “have you seen the state of Katie Price lately?” I said I had indeed and that she was a child neglecting, animal abusing witch. She said she saw Price at Luton airport a few years ago. But they weren’t on the same flight. It was when she was still with Andre, and she was in the loos with Princess, she was only small. She was barging about the place and my friends daughter said “mummy, that mean lady smells” hahaha. Good on you kid 😆
☝My son said she was smelly too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Botched body aside, that bleeping hair!!! Looks like an 80’s mullet! Why is it so puffy on top and fake looking? You can get some fantastic wigs that if fitted correctly look real but this just looks ridiculous. Looks like one of those cheap partyrama wigs you can get from fancy dress shops!
I suspect it's not a wig, just her own top portion of hair backcombed and sprayed to feck, a bit like one of the bin walking photos she did and it all
deflated the next day, revealing the millions of extensions stuck on underneath. It's because the top portion of her hair is so short that she can get loads of volume.

Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 16.11.12.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a twit. I just don’t get why these people need to take such pics of themselves. Wow. He’s heading home, let’s take a primping preening filtered to the hilt posing shot. Totally agree with a previous post saying he’s no manager, just fame hungry.
it’s this self indulgent attitude that makes me feel just what is wrong with todays society.
Beautiful successful people have their photo taken by others, insignificant mediocre looking people take photos of themselves.

• Haha
The Skank, Rhymi or SFP send the pre written article and pics to the red tops. If it gets published they get paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.