Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway , before her heavy afternoon of pretending to be Chewbacca on a beach , Skanky enjoyed a nutritious breakfast which, for once did not consist of a couple of vodkas and a line of coke.
Professional mowdewl , see .
Ahhh new egg.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's belly button looks like a friggin keyhole 😖 must be where they place the batteries, always knew it wasn't human
Screenshot_20230512_142024_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Aisleyne has put a story up saying ‘where’s my bleeping money witch, don’t duck with me’ . She also says if she doesn’t get her money she will expose everyone. Wouldn’t it be beautiful if this is a threat to skanky!?
She does that a lot - she’s always threatening to expose people and creating drama with cryptic “watch this space” messages. Nothing ever comes of it but I would love it if it did!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She does that a lot - she’s always threatening to expose people and creating drama with cryptic “watch this space” messages. Nothing ever comes of it but I would love it if it did!
I don’t know who this person is but they sound like a dick .
And sounds very similar to somebody else unpleasant too ….

That fecking haircut. 😂 It reminds me of Friends when Monica asks Phoebe to cut her hair like Demi Moore and she gets mixed up and cuts it like Dudley Moore instead. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think she was probably aiming for this kind of look again...
View attachment 2165212
I love it. Do you love it? Hoping the end game is on its final approach. Looking at those photographs from earlier with its “beach babe and toned body”, whilst wearing a dead mop on its head. At least the photos allow its kids to have visual access to their cock and coke hungry mother.

• Haha
Here you go.
So by her own admission he hates breaks in routine, hates loud noises and is tucked up in bed by 7pm. So yes, taking him to a nightclub seems SUCH a good idea doesn't it? Isn't she talking about the hospital episode where she was 'so worried' about him that she buggered off to Turkey the day after he came out of hospital? Also she says he has no sexual feelings due to his conditions yet she thought it would be a good idea to get him a prostitute? I know she just said that to be outrageous but why would she even say that?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t know who this person is but they sound like a dick .
And sounds very similar to somebody else unpleasant too ….
Oh fucked up face fucker she is,I think it’s BB she was on,I never watched it.Some lovely posters on here will fill you in..

Reactions: 13
This really is another level mess 😳 How do her norks even do that? They are literally in different continents 🤷 I'm in shock & hysterics in equal measure at this set of stunning sexy pics 🤣😳
Please, just stop now. She really doesn't know how to do anything else does she? If she's still here in 10 years, she'll still be doing this won't she? 😫 Make it stop.
Her face is now looking as solid as her norks. I think she's turning to stone 🤔
I'm going to put it out there & say I don't think there will be a noo egg, ever. That face & body is not going to lure anyone in 🥴
So Katie, how is comeback 7462 coming along? Is it everything you thought it would be? When are all these big things happening? Never underestimate the Pricey eh 😁
This pic has finally done it for me the worst so far someone is making her a laughing stock surely she must ok these pics first 🤷think this a panicky deflection all out cringe worthy last ditch for some recognition and fame

Reactions: 21
Maybe that's why, so she can fool her minions into thinking she has been to the Priory. Only it won't work this time because her tits aren't big enough.

It's Friday today, yay!
DC are you out tonight?
We need some drama from the SkWanky's 😁
Not tonight, but busy tomorrow evening....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The latest blue bikini photos are the worst I’ve seen in a while.I know they are usually laughable, but these are concerning because she looks so far gone.This happened before( remember the Thai hammock pictures?).
SB and Rimi shouldn’t be selling these photos.They are a mockery.I wouldn’t sell them, and I bloody despise her.
We are at the stage where her “ allies” are openly exploiting the state of her.
I don’t know why I’m even remotely interested, it just seems that she is not in control.Maybe they are all hitting the recreationals hard on this holiday.
It’s a sorry state of affairs when someone in Tattle( me), thinks that her boyfriend and PR guy are not necessarily working in her best interests.
I love like they emphasise "the blue towel ".
Its hilarious frankly- karma has a blue towel these days😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.