Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone obviously reads in here *cough, hi Carlo Taken the comment down from your paying fella I see

Reactions: 29
Ohhhhh Derren you'll regret it....tell you what, when you get used, burnt and spat out come on here and tell us all about it.

Reactions: 42
no I don't think she went and I do think it was some sort of hearing regarding the kids. She won't be able to stand someone (judge, Kieran, SS, whoever) laying down actual facts and showing her to be a liar and a shit mum. This date came shortly after the Bunny uploads, which show neglect. Her whole existence is built on lies and multiple people in authority actually picking away at facts instead of swallowing her bullshit is not
something she will accept, even if it means she doesn't get to see her kids.

Reactions: 33
Hi @SmillieKylie. Unlike Skanky I don’t drink but downed a bottle of your non alcoholic Rosè tonight in anticipation of Kippers downfall
---
Bingo!!!

Reactions: 19
Can’t wait to see KP on our Tv licking her scabby lips and acting in a monotone voice. BAFTAS all round

Reactions: 31
I've been keeping an eye on FB for skanky stories, not that there are many right
now but what ever gets posted on FB gets some serious negative comments. In
fact hardly any arse kissing comments at all. It's the same on the DM website, I
saw in the latest article all negative and nasty comments. Even when whoever is
in charge of Skanky's FB page, the replies are brutal.

You would think she would get the message no one gives a fuck about her.

Reactions: 27
Oh so could this mean KP will be in Spain for a while filming?
then she will say she had to leave the kids behind as it is better that they are in uk

Reactions: 21
HaHa so this guy is casting her in some project is he, what a tosser Well there was me saying TV producers stop platforming her only 30 minutes ago, and here we are again

Oh well she can’t act, can’t learn lines, can’t sing, looks deformed and High Def TV is unforgiving, so weirdly quite looking forward to this, if it ever happens it will be a complete disaster. What is wrong with this writer, why would you even think she can do anything acting related. This is gonna be fun isn’t it, let’s hope it’s Spain based and she stays there for a long long time

Reactions: 32
4k High Def was made for kipperly wrinkles, sags, and undereye bags.

Can't wait to see how the Daily Fail spin this.

Reactions: 21
If she is in Spain for a while less contact with the kids

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.