Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes,us Krusties have really been upset lately,this has cheered us up on the fred Wow to our dear Stan.

Reactions: 29
Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

I'll get my coat.

Reactions: 70
It's Potato Pa Tato, as introduced by @Stan Butler as his "Sensei", none of the zleb nonsense from Stan, the real McCoy Mystic Guide who will steer us through the murky megaverse of Skanksville and beyond

Reactions: 20
That address is the same address that Slymi Rymi's companies are registered to...
Yeah, Wenlock street is like a PO Box address thing with millions of companies registered to it; we got caught out as my other half was owed money from a company and we couldn't get anywhere with it. Recognise it straight away whenever I see it now... there will be some legit ones

Reactions: 25

All together now Krusties ..... ` Sweet buttfuck Alabama `

Confession time ... LOVE this song ... Never gets old

" pwicceee is still a manky, drugged up OLD lush "

Reactions: 27
Been a shitty and frustrating few days with skank and her neglect of the kids/animals and with some of you having been a bit down with some personal problems aswell i hope i've cheered you up a little bit,, i'm off to work now so stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day.
Leaving you with the obligatory staged bin walk picture See you at teabreak.

Reactions: 70
You have nailed the wonky tits!!

Reactions: 30
The bin pics!!! Reminds me of Lisa Appleton

Attachments

Reactions: 37
Those ** girls are insanely jealous. Imagine her giving the glad eye and showing off. She wouldn’t last one afternoon.
---
Would they be returned to Kieran? I do hope so or maybe Edna has stepped in.

Reactions: 14
That address is the same address that Slymi Rymi's companies are registered to...
why am i not suprised , they know all the tricks but not capable of working a proper job, too much for them to actually work and pay tax, they would rather pretend they are successful buisness people, wearing designer clothes, plastic surgery and grifting their way through life !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.