Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
I’m hoping that that is being investigated as well,it May not be made public due to investigations Ongoing.
Can fully understand that but so many Krusties posting about the animals too just a heads up from those in the know that they are ok too will put many minds at rest. We don't need the details just a their ok will suffice. Of course there are posters who don't read the previous messages posted and will ask the same questions over and over 😯🤪🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Oooooh thank you, thank you thank you, Kylie now has her crown and is looking ceremonial fabulous as she heads into this potentially crazy Skanky News weekend. I thought we got them added automatically, and Kylie just wasn’t getting hers 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kylie isn’t much of a monarchist (although I loved our Queen) but she does love her bling and now I’m all blinged up with the ultimate bling….crowned I am at last….proper Princess I look 👸🏽
Skanky - 'Ere Cole, Dr De Kay thinks Ima Princess!

SB - Wot dya meen, Dolly??

Skanky - E sed I need a Cwown! 🤭😆

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Hey I've thought of a new idea for a show to pitch at C4
"The Gangs of Dial Post"
Trouble is I cannot think of an actress rough enough to play the role of Skanky.................................
dig up zsa zsa gabor, perfect choice with a history of plastic surgery and attacking policemen, driving offences etc., dead since 2016 but dont let a little thing like that hold it back

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
she says she as no eggs then says i have got this lady it will be my egg(that to me means she will be using her egg but she just said she as no eggs)she can not remember what she says 5 minutes after saying it
Unless, of course, she'll use one she froze back in 2014.... that's if she actually went ahead and had some frozen. I believe she did because she never ever tells porkies.... (cough....)

• Haha
  • Wow

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Think the Skank is hoping they will pay her for another jungle appearance. Peter Andre has stated in the DM that he won't return whilst Price "expresses an interest".
---
She'd be up for it. Even if it was unpaid 😂Tbh it would make for some interesting telly. I'd watch it

• Haha
  • Sick

okeep

VIP Member
Rita
Wot about me?? Can I be Constable of the Tower of London? I have been polishing the rack in readiness :)
Rita ,
you are loved , and you can be anything you want ,
Really where would we be without our Rita, You can be be Constable of the Krusties, looking arter our morals. and protecting us from flying monkeys ❤

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
So as far as we're aware, they fled yesterday morning. We know this from Slymi & Crawls Itsasham.
Slymi will have taken the snaps to flog via backgrid.
Awwww, lovely that despite all the destruction she remembered to take a few snaps for coin on her way out 🙄
Either they were sold later in the day to ensure they were well out the way of the authorities. Or none of the red tops even wanted them. Maybe they're actually disgusted after seeing the videos?
I don't think Slymi took the photos, he went away before she did I think? Wasn't he already posting stuff from Spain on his IG before the gruesome twosome left?

Reactions: 14