Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You do know how she does these Backgrid pictures right? Rymi is taking the photos and then selling them to the press. Then they get their cut.
Ideal to finance this evasion of the authorities? There are a lot of photos, does anybody know what the going rate is for them?

Reactions: 11

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
if she as gone away again and left the kids with someone else if i was Kieron and as said they have 50/50 custody(and she just took them and is just refusing to hand them back i would be going around and take them from whoever she as left them with as he is the dad(but i suppose if they are now going down the legal route he may not be able to do that now because it may break any temp order in place until it is sorted but i would be onto who ever is supposed to be sorting the case out with the evidence she AS LEFT THEM WITH SOMEONE ELSE AGAIN)
I'm sure one of the red-tops said they were taking Harvey with them? No sign of him around though.

Reactions: 11

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I don’t get it - SB is Uber concerned with his appearance but she does not give a shit what she looks like. These are some of the worst photos of her, she looks rougher than ever. But he’s well groomed, such a miss-match. Also how do they manage to get so many photos taken in departures- it’s must be FLF taking the shots to see to BG.
Are you even allowed to take photos inside an airport

Reactions: 10