Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
So she plans to use a superfan surrogate (if true they must be crazy). She says she hasn't got any eggs but it will be her egg, did she have some frozen? I seriously doubt she did.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...9lxXD2uy3UaH6q5PIc6CvXog6E#Echobox=1683297163
She said she was going to but no-one knows if she did....

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

pepe le pew

VIP Member
SB latest post and wtaf you would think if they going to use a filter or tweak it a little they would at least try and do a good job,him trying to make his arms look bigger makes them look like he is flabby 🤣🤣🤣
Or he’s growing a third tit?

• Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
The ferry companies have tightened up a great deal in the past few years; Once-upon-a-time at Portsmouth they'd examine maybe one in five cars but now everybody has to drive through the scanners at the very least, and I'll tell you this, the drug/cash sniffer dogs at Caen really are on their toes because they circuit every single car in the queues checking for tell-tale aromas. Oh yeah - and the gendarmes are all fully armed lest someone thinks of trying it on :)
We're not in the EU now either though so more checks needed for any commercial goods being taken through or ham butties as apparently they aren't allowed lol.

• Wow
Sending big hugs from sunny (read as: ice cold) sunny Scotland to you! Hopefully you're feeling better shortly.

I've been a lurker for the last few days, soaking in all that's going on, and - despite her deflects - it certainly looks like the tides have turned. I nearly spat out my coffee looking at those fleeing the country airport pictures! It baffles me how she even has a passport still.

I'm on the wagon but I've got a nice 0.0% bottle of sparkles chilling for the day the house of cards tumbles, falls and burns!

Hope everyone of my beloved Krustini's are having a great Friday. Off to a wee fun fair with the kid tonight, then soft play and Pokémon hunting in the afternoon - followed by a homemade (with help from the little octi fry. FYI. a baby octopus is called a fry. Thank you, Alexa) afternoon tea.

...However, maybe I should scrap all that and drag a feral bedraggled wean around the beauty parlours, whilst pouring copious amounts of Rockstar down her gub, and letting her loose on TikTok. Oh, never mind, I'm not a wanker.
The Octi-fry sounds very cute indeed (y) 😁

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
]

She absolutely makes me sick to the stomach. 'I've done the suicide thing, tried to hang myself'. Fuck off you liar.

A lady I know (a little bit) son hung himself just before Christmas aged 23. Yesterday one of my husbands friends took his own life and left a son in his mid 20s who is devastated.

She is the lowest of the low, always looking for sympathy. Left families destitute, allegedly some losing their businesses/homes due to her not paying bills, even owes money to Harveys blind school. Yet she swans off on holiday every 5 minutes, neglects animals and her own kids.

If there is any justice in this world she needs everything to crash down around her big style.

I always give people the benefit of the doubt but I dispise this creature with all my being.
Good Heavens - that arse-licking interviewer is SinkBoys doppelganger! The resemblance is uncanny o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Wilkco

VIP Member
Someone on here earlier gave the intitials of SD for the baby carrier. Does anyone know who that is?

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Something just came to me regarding her taking the children in November. Up until t
She probably wears the boots when traveling in the hopes of a free upgrade or at the very least priority boarding. Stupid cow. There is no reason whatsoever for her still to be wearing those at all!
With Ryanair there is no upgrade. She wont be allowed to sit in the extra legroom seats as they are emergency exits.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
thank you to all that watched my video and joined my channel even if you haven't joined the channel thank you for watching my video. Hopefully, I can do what I wanted to do for the channel and is do live discussions I am even thinking about doing a live discussion on "why do we need stars like Katie Price or is it press/media manipulation
can you give us the link again pls!