Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
What a happy pair they were? Running off into the sunset of …..

The most famous Bonnie and Clyde film was Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty. In this case we have Ting Tong and Mr Chavtastic.
this made me start singing " mr bombastic,woman of plastic" for some reason 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Those trying to investigate her earnings for the bankruptcy, will be very interested to hear from the horses mouth, (literally looks like one), how much she's earning, just from OF. How much tax does she pay? OR.... doesn't she pay any because she's bankrupt? Arrogant, lying POS. IF the kids have been taken off her (please God), then spouting random :poop: about having another baby is just sticking 2 fingers up at authorities. She can't look after herself, animals or the 2 youngest children so what hope would there be for any other child she was unfortunate to conceive? More lie's just for paid publicity. COMPULSIVE LIAR. On another point, these ridiculous bikini's she's having made, latest gingerbread one, is because she's going to say she's bringing out her own swimwear line. WHO would want to wear anything advertised by her? She looks utterly deformed & mutilated.
but wont she just say "i didnt say that they made that up"about earnings from OF

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
So yet another collection of horrifying photos that we’re assuming she’s signed off on? I had to Google what symmastia meant (🫤) but Jesus they are really webbed together and must be painful. Adding onto her not having had her hair or nails done before this holiday she didn’t have time to shave her armpits either, I hope one of them brought a bic razor…
View attachment 2148515
Where are those lovely knobbly knee tattoos?

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
DC said the kids are safe and with 'someone' (not a teenager)

Brah day said criminal investigations are ongoing and that things look positive in Kieran's direction. Brah also said something happening on the
9th of May which KP will need to return home for.

Kieran put up a post which seems to be a hint. This 'mudstation' has 3 bowls, Valentine is too old to be doing this stuff.....Kieran's hints have been accurate before ( Police uniform post night before his 'stalking' case dropped!)

View attachment 2149655
Helena do you reckon she will defo turn up 9th May?

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Kylie comes from a land down under, where women glow and men plunder 👍🏾🥳😁

Kylie is a at times a party-girl, a show-girl kinda girl, Kylie likes to experiment in all areas of life, Kylie likes to take walk on the wild side at times, Kylie is a flirty spicy risqué Pop Princess 👸🏽 Kylie likes her fun 👍🏾😁

Back on topic with the Skank….I believe the next Skanky magazine may have an exclusive about the surrogacy story, although have to say like most things in the magazine I can’t vouch for it being anywhere near the truth 😁
I was under the impression (from my mate's Aussie husband) that the line goes "where women blow and men chunder......"
Dya think he was having me on?

• Haha
  • Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
@SmillieKylie have you seen Mystify, the film about Michael Hutchence? She is in that, talking about their time together,and home videos of them both

Kipper is a wanker
Talk about 'Ghouls On Film' yet still no movie/musical on the horizon for that Kipper C#nT.
@SmillieKylie I heard that the gorgeous Kylie M did a naughty film involving a mouse and a tube?? 😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Just a thought here.
Bearing in mind we know absolutely everything about this vile specimen, so in the interests of fairness and balance could we possibly make a list of Anything Remotely Nice it has done?
Charity work (not related to her criminal activity and 'Orsham Matters)?
Anything??
I do believe, once upon a time in a far off galaxy, it said hello to a passing stranger? Could be wrong, might have been one of her Klingons?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13