Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mavvers

Chatty Member
SO Pete was making a movie that will piss Katie off i suppose her next big lie will be she as been asked to star in a movie but can not tell us any details
☝Remember there are reasons (for reasons) that she can't disclose the nature of her starring role!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17

mrspig99

VIP Member
Yeah, many moons ago I travelled abroad using my work diary 😂😂 I hasten to add that I did have my passport but I just thought I'd give it a try 🤣
Also one time my husband got to the airport and realized he'd picked up his old expired passport by mistake! They still let him on the plane and he didn't have any problems when he landed at Heathrow either. Pre 9/11 days though, things were much more relaxed back then.

RichardScratcher

The car things not a problem if you want to impress her, just walk around your local area looking for flash cars parked on driveways quickly run take a selfie with it sat on bonnet or leaning against it (don't forget to snarl and wear your ripped jeans and fake knock-off ray bums sunglasses) then find another post all these pictures online pretending your a luxury bespoke car dealer and jobs a good un. As for the transit pink and sparkly with big Carlos fandango extra wide wheels and a woo woo sounding car horn should impress soiled mattress in the back (plenty to be found at an abandoned mansion in Horsham) you'll be well away. 😎
Thanks again Stan, I’d forgotten all about Carlos and the Fandango brand bolt ons are they still in business. Always made a crap motor look racy.

I’ve one last question before I go to Orsham looking for this hot tottie. You make have picked up I read Tattle, not so much for the gossip but for the fashion and lifestyle advice but I do feel I have been left behind as I have no tattoos. Do you think I should start modestly with ‘mum’or go bigger and more ambitious with something like ‘The death of Nelson’. I did wonder about angel wings on my shoulder blades but thought that might make me look a total pillock. What do you advise? Oh, I should explain I am afraid of needles, so do you know if it is possible to have tattoos under anaesthetic? Thanks

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
And she really shouldn’t be driving if the moon boots are back on….can’t have it both ways KP, either your feet are fine and can drive, or you don’t drive until they are completely heeled, hoping that’s never as you shouldn’t have a licence even. Wonder if DVLA are aware?

The JYYYY pictures were in Marylebone area the tall building in the distance looks like 33 Cavendish square office block, so maybe she did go to Harley street.

I’m hoping someone is looking after those animals.

Possibly a villa again in Spain?
Bet she's going to have Bunny's face tattooed on her

• Sick
  • Haha

clairiecluck

Was just reading the comments in the Dfail artical.
Someone is saying, Skank and Wank have taken Havey with them???
Surely not!?
Anyone in the know, know if there is any truth to that??
Surely if there are problems and investigations into the care of the little ones, no way should she be allowed to take a very vulnerable H with her.

• Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Those bikinis are cheap rubbish from market stalls in Ting Tong land ... if they had been made for her there would be more attention to detail - the pattern would be the right way up for a start .... mind you she reckons she used to make Harvey's clothes herself because she couldn't find anything to fit him ... so .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Has he got you another night in the panto ? Because that's the best he has managed so far 🤣🤣🤣
"OH NO HE HASN'T!!" 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
The toe that sticks up like a flagpole as she shuffles about in her green sliders?
---

OK if this is so why the hell is it out on Spain instead of sorting things out in her miserable, fly-blown existence and that dump The Shitty Shack?
---

Moire crinkley nylon woo hoo! Bet she sparks like a downed electricity pylon ⚡🌩
I read that as TADPOLE but 🤷‍♀️

Does the flag say 'Suck my crock?'

• Haha
Business as usual, despite the storm we believe is swirling around her. Can’t get annoyed anymore, I’m actually thinking bring it on. she looks horrendous, a caricature of a woman now, a very ugly caricature, it’s pitiful, everyone’s (except a handful of the walking dead who call themselves her fans) laughing at her and disgusted by her, plus she’s now showing even to the brain dead she’s a totally unfit mother and would rather pose for these staged pics than sort her life out, she can’t even be bothered with her own mother as well as the neglect towards her children.

These photos are our karma, she’s sinking with the foul Sad-Boy, it’s over, we just have to watch and see the big crash and burn unfold, believe big 💩 is coming, she ran for a reason, honestly reckon she’s so f*cked….at last 👊🏾🙏🏾

Buffy get that stake ready, ticky tocky, Teflon Tits is going down …..

View attachment 2148059
Mr pointy is going to do his thing kylie. Not even a starving spike would look at that. Sorry about the buffy references

• Haha

VIP Member
You all ain’t gonna believe this one…

Okay this is complete bollocks but as I was having my shower I had a thought.

Skanky - will you be my surrogate?
Woman - cash up front.

@Pom Bear time for you magic.

• Haha