Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky or someone has posted a video of Harvey on FB, deflection time.....
It'll be that picture of her and the kids stood next to the ice cream van in 5, 4, 3...
Has she not realised her children have grown and we know the picture is bloody old!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@MrsEms No I don't sorry, just heard there was more to come.
Hope this has been forwarded to Keiron, will help with his case ... if those poor pups are living this way, so are the children ... makes me soo angry :mad: :mad: when will someone step in and say ENOUGH!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
, thanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:
At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.
For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stop providing her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them at www.peta.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.
Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.
Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations

The above email was sent to me after I, and a few other Tattlers on here reported Price after the death of Sharon the Pomeranian. In December of last year,
The RSPCA will do duck all about it. Believe me, I tried.
The protection dogs, Blade and Bear she got for free from that company. The chihuahua, I don’t know who was stupid and neglectful enough to giver her not one, but two dogs she clearly isn’t home to look after.
Her month long faction in Thailand was a worrying time. I doubt she would have had the money to pay for five dogs, 4 weeks kennels, it would have cost thousands. Her mum isn’t looking after them, I doubt her sister does. Unless her neighbour had them. I fear they are stuck in an outbuilding and someonE, comes to feed them.
She clearly uses these pets for photo opportunities.
They haven’t been seen since she came back. Only Blade.
Her slovenliness is a national joke, no one really cares. Dogs have died horribly in her care, crushed. Nothing changes, and nothing will. Unless PETA or Rspca actually take her to court. Animal Rights people if they get her in their sights, she might knuckle down and be a better owner. But she simply doesn’t care. A new dog is likebuying toilet paper to her.
Wish something radical would happen to liberate any animals she has. Seems to be a brick wall every way we turn.
I despise the cruel creature with every fibre of my being!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In response to Spud’s comments…
Could be me writing this Spud! The animal mistreatment is the reason I joined too! I’m also recovering from major surgery and have just managed a walk in the woods with my two very happy dogs. They live a life of luxury with us. Every creature matters to me.
I’m furious too! The petitions we all signed had no effect either. The RSPCA have a lot to answer for. We tried PETA but to no avail as well I think.
Stan’s been doing his best to rescue Blade from her clutches. Nobody is listening to us 😡😡😡😡😡
So… maybe someone should ask the people who gave her blade how they feel about the shithole he lives in 🤔

Reactions: 36
So… maybe someone should ask the people who gave her blade how they feel about the shithole he lives in 🤔
I think Stan's the man😉 Hasn't he been in contact with them because he said he'd rehome blade?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It says something about the backdoor. It makes me think someone was outside, not necessarily a guest and they could be sued for invasion
of privacy if they shared the inside of her house without consent?
The photo could've been taken by a workman or one of the TV crew maybe?
Maybe they should send it to "The Village" and share it around "The Deluded Women of Kieran"??

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The sentence that stood out to me

A member of staff sat on the pup after it dozed off under a chair when Katie illegally gave it vet prescription-only cannabis oil.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Animal hoarders / sociopaths go together.

View attachment 2129124
Loads of people that own horses fit this ... they are something to show off with, no real consideration of their welfare or quality of life, 15 mins free time is enough when stood in a stable 24/7 for 6 months of winter, dont let them roll or they look dirty, they ride them lame and only stop if uncle Tom Cobley and all point it out ... bully the lone person that voices concern before that ... then in a flash the horse is sold and a new one appears that looks the part until next time ... they go on and on about all these horses they have owned like its some king of badge of expertise ... theres me with my 27yr old retired lad who is still fit and sound after 21 years with me and a 5 year old who is going to live the same life ... these types make out they know better and literally chat tit ... where are all these horses you swapped and changed and there you are with an unfit grossly overweight 5 yr old telling me you know more

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Wasn't it The Sun that were supposedly approached with an alleged video filmed in Kieran's house and refused but they have seen a photo of neglect in KP's house and printed a story on it? I still think they're all itching to lay into her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe they should send it to "The Village" and share it around "The Deluded Women of Kieran"??
I was just thinking about the parallels to the women of 'The Village' 😂 all promising they had awful things to show people!

Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 16.56.33.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe Bunny or Jett took the photo and sent it to Kieran, then he or Kirsty SW contacted The Sun

Reactions: 25
Or - was it Jo Jet? Pissed off because skank has knocked her for payment for jet washing the patio?
Maybe Jo Jet should go back and jet-wash the entire property to remove the dried-in dogshit?
---
I was just thinking about the parallels to the women of 'The Village' 😂 all promising they had awful things to show people!

View attachment 2129155
What? I thought that was Skanky, Edna and AFP??????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@spudonspeed Yes, I can completely resonate with you on the issues of animal cruelty, I was sooo angry and performed a google search on "IT" and found Tattle! As you probably already know I am a massive cat lover and these felines mean absolutely everything to me. They are there for me and are so comforting. I really don't know how KP can neglect her animals like that and her kids :( (PS, I am getting 4 kittens on Friday!)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Keiron was being interviewed one day at the Mucky Mansion. And the reporter said one of the dogs killed a cat in front of them. Keiron stood up, picked up a washing bowl and covered the dead cat with it, then carried on talking like nothing had happened.
He is as bad as her.
I would be in pieces if something like that happened in front of me.

If I was sent a message like the one PETA sent her. I would be absolutely mortified. Being told you can’t look after an animal adequately. Shocking.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
BUT Pepe - skank doesn't give a tit about anything except Herself, plus dogs and other pets are easily replaceable. I effing despise her :mad::poop:

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.