Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mummy's expenses will have taken most of that cash she binned for H's appearance, particularly as she had to buy a train set and all that coloring stuff for him to keep him appeased during thus shitshow she'd signed him up for.
Don't forget when she was caught taking money out of a ATM with Harveys card she said 'he'd want me to have it'. Absolute robbing witch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Can imagine the skank being in quite a ranting rage at this moment in time,, How dare 2 women post things on social media in support of Kieran and Michelle and accusing skank of parental alienation don't they know what a loving, caring , doting, protective mother skank is,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
COME ON JOURNOS LIFT THIS STORY FROM HERE AND RUN IT IF YOU DARE OR WOULD THAT UPSET THE SKANKY bleep YOUR PROTECTING. 🤬View attachment 2126699

Off course it will Stan. The bleep witch will shriek that she'll top herself if they write the truth about the despicable witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You busy that weekend Sewer? 😉 I could fake an SA accent and we have a couples of nerf guns 🤣🤣
Teehee. I'll be the one wearing a 'Barney' suit to confuse the situation - she'll think she's hallucinating!
(Wiv my balaclava on!) x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Skanky has posted yet another bikini shot of her massive tits on FB.

I wonder why this sudden urge to post these vomit inducing photos.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Skanky has posted yet another bikini shot of her massive tits on FB.

I wonder why this sudden urge to post these vomit inducing photos.
It's showing everyone how damned seksi she is, plus its proof of all her "hard work" during her month in Thailand .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I did not

I did notice that the nightclub said 'USUAL PRICE ON THE DOOR' (for entry) so no doubt the owners wouldn't dare charge extra in order to get people in. Is this gig tonight or tomorrow? Not great for a working day methinks.
Perhaps ‘Usual Price on the door’ means Slymi has got her a new job as a bouncer there! With Phil & Grant she could bounce all over the place! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ere she might be after a role in the next Bond film, reactivating the Baddie woman who suffocated her victims with her whangers. Perhaps that's why she had them overinflated?
Perhaps ‘Usual Price on the door’ means Slymi has got her a new job as a bouncer there! With Phil & Grant she could bounce all over the place! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Teehee. I'll be the one wearing a 'Barney' suit to confuse the situation - she'll think she's hallucinating!
(Wiv my balaclava on!) x
Oh duck! I think I’m going to have to get a JWhyWhy trackie in that case, but great idea Skanky will think we’re fans 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.