Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many big b00b bikini pictures of herself being put on Facebook.
(Thailand was 'filming work') :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t think it’s Ulrika, I’ve followed her story with her daughter Bo who has a heart condition. Ulrika has faults but I have to say she’s a wonderful mother from what I’ve observed, Bo‘s father walked out on her as a baby and has had nothing to do with her, to the point Bo never wants to meet him. Ulrika has been through countless operations and regular check-ups with Bo, no support from the father, she’s very close to her and appears her other daughter Martha as well. Recent pics of them on IG, deffo not Bo, and can’t see it being Martha either, might pop over to the Secret Celeb Fred and have a word 😀…..

View attachment 2126220

The very opposite of Skanky’s forced family photos if you ask me 👍🏾
I think that Ulrika, along with Emily Andre, and a few others have done their kids a major service by not photographing them continuously through the years.
I don‘t know what Emily or Ulrikas kids look like. And that is how it should be. Shouldn’t know their faces. Shouldn’t know what schools they are in. Shouldn’t know what their hobbies or or interests. Shouldn’t know anything about them.
Youtube states in its terms of service contract for users, that any video with a child under the age of majority, 18, must have comments disables, switched off. Price never does this. And she has no strikes against her, no comments no money.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Can imagine the skank being in quite a ranting rage at this moment in time,, How dare 2 women post things on social media in support of Kieran and Michelle and accusing skank of parental alienation don't they know what a loving, caring , doting, protective mother skank is,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
COME ON JOURNOS LIFT THIS STORY FROM HERE AND RUN IT IF YOU DARE OR WOULD THAT UPSET THE SKANKY bleep YOUR PROTECTING. 🤬
chrome_screenshot_1682434159688.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Clearly if she has to go to Ireland, and not even a city! It seems she has to leave the mainland to get PAs now! 🤣🤣 It’s going to be a maximum of a few hours work, so how much are they going to be paying her, because it surely can’t be worth it for a couple of hours work not with travel costs and accommodation costs? She seems to like flying a lot recently so I can see her flying to Ireland like she did for that plasterclass. There’s no way she’s getting that much coin to cover all that.
more like shes taking money ( or something) over in a suitcase. this appearence makes no sense whats so ever,it will cost a fortune to go( and stay over), they are not charging extra addmission to see her, so cant be paying her much, its a little town in Ireland, why would she bother going ? bet she manages to blag her hair and nails for free though. more to that, than meets the eye. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Clearly if she has to go to Ireland, and not even a city! It seems she has to leave the mainland to get PAs now! 🤣🤣 It’s going to be a maximum of a few hours work, so how much are they going to be paying her, because it surely can’t be worth it for a couple of hours work not with travel costs and accommodation costs? She seems to like flying a lot recently so I can see her flying to Ireland like she did for that plasterclass. There’s no way she’s getting that much coin to cover all that.
I thought the 'big things to come' was just her, blatantly driving the Hummer! (yawn)
But but, if they're driving around Ireland with a big stash from a cash-in-hand gig, wouldn't it be awful if those Sarf Afrikans in hoodies held them up at gun-point?? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Come on admit it! Which one of you has hacked Skankys FB account? I want to personally shake your hand. Someone is posting the most hideous unflattering photos. Lots of people commenting on how dreadful she looks, how she has ruined herself, how shocked they are by her appearance etc. I’m bloody loving it! Long May it continue!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Come on admit it! Which one of you has hacked Skankys FB account? I want to personally shake your hand. Someone is posting the most hideous unflattering photos. Lots of people commenting on how dreadful she looks, how she has ruined herself, how shocked they are by her appearance etc. I’m bloody loving it! Long May it continue!
Had a look through the comments on the latest "Thailand work" pic and can't find the original quote (might have been removed) but surely a Krusty was behind it ???!!!

1682435634340.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can imagine the skank being in quite a ranting rage at this moment in time,, How dare 2 women post things on social media in support of Kieran and Michelle and accusing skank of parental alienation don't they know what a loving, caring , doting, protective mother skank is,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
COME ON JOURNOS LIFT THIS STORY FROM HERE AND RUN IT IF YOU DARE OR WOULD THAT UPSET THE SKANKY bleep YOUR PROTECTING. 🤬View attachment 2126699
Press won’t touch it where the kids are involved, IPSO would have a field day. They’ve already cropped the kids out of loads of Backgrid pictures before going to press. They are aware of the posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
she must be busy 👃❄
I like this ... it will hit pwiccee where it hurts ` social media ` ... she needs to be exposed at every corner for what she really is ... this woman is making clear what is happening, most of us know this already ..... KH biggest mistake was thinking he could be reasonable with her for the kids sake, he of all people should know, she doesn't give a duck how any aspect of her miserable tit show behaviour/life, damages the children ... she doesn't respect the laws of the land, or anyone for that matter, so the normal niceties, between parents, doing the right thing for their children, is not the way to deal with her ... she does what the duck she wants, not giving thought to anyone else, everything MUST revolve around her ... ` when ` both are back with their dad, I hope he legally gets something put in place, to make sure everything is followed to the letter ... he cant afford to be ` soft ` with a creature like pwiccee ..... she refused to give the children back ( probably on advice from someone who told her to go this path, knowing it would take a while going through the court ) it worked, so she ` will ` do it again, again and again ( that's what she does, like any petulant brat .... pushes boundaries, to see how far she can go ) ... its clear for all to see, she still drinking, still on drugs, is more delusional than ever ... is a loose cannon .... and now has her licence back ` what could go wrong ` 🤷‍♀️ .... ` lessons will be learned ` is the usual mantra these days ..... of something that could have been avoided if anyone actually gave a duck to do their job properly in the first place
100% this!👍
Let's hope the rest of the world see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Press won’t touch it where the kids are involved, IPSO would have a field day. They’ve already cropped the kids out of loads of Backgrid pictures before going to press. They are aware of the posts.
Yet quick to run stories regarding Kieran and skanks allegations against him. Let's hope it's the start of things and won't be swept under the carpet.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yet quick to run stories regarding Kieran and skanks allegations against him. Let's hope it's the start of things and won't be swept under the carpet.
Unfortunately yes, as that’s just adults 😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
I did not
that club is rated number 9 out of 10 of the clubs to go to in that town
---
i have read that the nightclub holds about 1000 people(but as it is number 9 out of 10 nightclubs in that town i doubt it would be full)and they charge 5euro to get in so the £15 it says she is charging is prob to meet her and get your photo taken with her hanging all over you i doubt they will be many taking up the offer if 100 of them did it is only£1500 it would not leave much left after paying for the trip because of course she will be taking about 5 hangerons with her(i bet the nightclub will not be paying her anything to appear she is no longer a celeb that as clubs begging her to appear she now as to contact(BEG)PLACES TO EVEN LET HER IN she is no longer a crowed puller she does not attract people to events(espec the type of client the nightclub seem to have all under 21) so no nightclub will pay her it will just be what she can pull in off the people there
I did notice that the nightclub said 'USUAL PRICE ON THE DOOR' (for entry) so no doubt the owners wouldn't dare charge extra in order to get people in. Is this gig tonight or tomorrow? Not great for a working day methinks.

Reactions: 19
yet when people try to sell their story, anti skanky, it gets shutdown,like she blocks it. keiron should do an autobiography about his life with her and after. he could call it " old duck face and me" bet it would be a best seller ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don't forget though that she claimed that Harvey got paid £6000 for 'his' nightclub appearance so I assume she will want at least a similar amount to turn up? Then there's all the extra money from the meet and greets plus autographs so maybe £10000 for a couple of hours work? If so it's no wonder she doesn't want to do any ordinary work like the rest of us is it?
---

I have known a couple of people with famous parents ( well famous English actors/comedians) and they were both very normal and incredibly down to earth because they had had very normal upbringings by and large. One of them whose dad used to work on a popular british childrens TV show when she was a kid used to bring his child actor co stars home for her to play with but that was about the extent of it. She was very much shielded from his life growing up and is now just a normal mum. I didn't even know who her dad was until one day somebody said to her daughter 'we saw your grandad on Eastenders last night'. The other one I knew whose dad was a famous comedian in the 60s was a nurse in a hospital. I guess that was one advantage of the pre internet age, was that in general famous people could easily keep their families out of the limelight.
---

Pete does at least not show the youngest two's faces, and I guess J and P are now old enough to have a say in whether they want to be involved in things, which they seem to want to be. But of course the seeds were sown early by them being shown off from a very early age. I do find it interesting though how skanky clearly doesn't see either P or J very frequently, and hasn't for some considerable time, yet she never makes a peep about that does she? Just proves that PA has probably got some sort of court order on her. Let's hope Kieran gets one too soon as well.
Yeah MrsP, but £10,000 to you and me would probably last a long time, with the amount of crap she shoves in her nose, her body in general (surgery, food, drugs, alcohol) and her shopping habits it would barely last her a week plus all the extra costs of getting to a small town in Ireland, there has to be something more going on because it doesn’t make financial sense not with high prices of petrol, air fare or the ferry. I wonder if that blind about charging people for her “time” is why she is going. It would be a captive market as I can’t imagine there are too many celebs visiting the town.

Also, Theresa Godley, I don’t know who you are but bring it on! Let’s get ready to rumble! The witch needs a public unmasking. It won’t make a difference to the majority of her brain dead fans (they remind me of evangelical trump supporters in that way) but it will put an end to her tv appearances, the backlash from the rest of the public will be brutal if any media company engages her after that. They want to see the back of her now, wait until her actions behind the scenes are revealed, she won’t be able to escape the public because she’s made sure she is constantly in the media. She may need to leave the country, as I can’t imagine her being able to show her face in public without being lambasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
KATIE PRICE # 271 called out at last, over the kids, cant get her nails done,her careers hit the skids

• Heart
I thought the 'big things to come' was just her, blatantly driving the Hummer! (yawn)
But but, if they're driving around Ireland with a big stash from a cash-in-hand gig, wouldn't it be awful if those Sarf Afrikans in hoodies held them up at gun-point?? ;)
You busy that weekend Sewer? 😉 I could fake an SA accent and we have a couples of nerf guns 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But didn't skanks allegations against Kieran involve assaulting, grooming, messaging an underage girl then allegations of abuse, cruelty, neglect and parental alienation of his own children, seems whenever skanks name is mentioned the tabroids go silent. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
They could mention Parental Alienation though as it does affect many others. Men and Women
I can understand the press not putting specific info info on their websites. But can’t see why they can’t mention parental alienation as it affects more people than just them. Men and Women. So should be ‘out there’ really.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.