Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us more!
1 year difference between her and I;
I knew who she was because her reputation must have preceded her- the ultimate pick me girl, utterly disloyal to any girls, but fawning over the boys;
I remember hearing she liked footballers- this was when I was pretty young and had friends with siblings her age. So it was out there even then.
She married a local lad young, he's by all accounts a nice man and was a nice boy even then.
She made national fame with her expose of sleeping with Peter Andre- we all had a pretty big laugh at that (at her, not at Peter. everyone at home knew just what she was and is).
She's gone up the leagues (literally) with footballers and having their kids, right up to the Premier league with Vardy.
Google her and see if there's any info way back before Wagatha Christie gate.
When WCgate hit, it was just like going back to school, only it was public, National AND there for all to see😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That poor girl. I wonder if KP will read that article and realise that she has treated her children the same.😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That poor girl. I wonder if KP will read that article and realise that she has treated her children the same.😢
Not a chance. KP never does a thing wrong, so it won't register in the slightest with her :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Now come on! Everyone knows skanky is the world's most amaaaaaazin' muvva innit! Well the Flying Monkeys seem to think so :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's awful. However, Cunty, Pete & Kieran have all done the same. Cunty & Pete especially so. It's not something I agree with at all. All of the kids should've been off limits from the start. Pete & Kieran are still the better parents, J&P seem to be decent kids & are so very lucky that their father has been there & kept that piece of shite mother from over influencing them.
J&B I feel will need as much professional help as possible if they are able to go back to Kieran permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just had a gander on google maps and the entrance is down an alleyway, I tried to look up the postcode, but I never knew the ROI have a totally different system doh

View attachment 2125862

20 interested according to their fb page now and no rude comments, not yet anyway lol
She'll be accusing people of molesting her up the rear passage !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clearly if she has to go to Ireland, and not even a city! It seems she has to leave the mainland to get PAs now! 🤣🤣 It’s going to be a maximum of a few hours work, so how much are they going to be paying her, because it surely can’t be worth it for a couple of hours work not with travel costs and accommodation costs? She seems to like flying a lot recently so I can see her flying to Ireland like she did for that plasterclass. There’s no way she’s getting that much coin to cover all that.
Don't forget though that she claimed that Harvey got paid £6000 for 'his' nightclub appearance so I assume she will want at least a similar amount to turn up? Then there's all the extra money from the meet and greets plus autographs so maybe £10000 for a couple of hours work? If so it's no wonder she doesn't want to do any ordinary work like the rest of us is it?
---
Oooh I wonder who it actually is though, someone we’d least expect probably. That poor daughter, she really has struggled, still struggling, I’ve said this many times that fame and lots of money often is so destructive, I compare my little normal life, which is packed full of fun and laughs, I luckily have the most wonderful family (well my sister is an absolute pain, but we all just ignore her nonsense these days, that’s a story for another day😀) and the most gorgeous friends, I know I’m way more blessed than these zeleb people, their lives look so depressing at times, just constantly chasing fame and trying to get back their fading looks.

Reading that part where she rarely sees her mother and when she does it still affects her, gee that really seems where P & J are at now, especially J. Think they both keep their distance now and who can blame them, I believe J and P both really dislike SB. Nice one Skank alienated your kids and now you’ve started on the youngest two, that mother in the article sounds a nightmare but Skank is probably a 100x worse. Think P & J due to Andre will be ok going forward, sorry to say unless B & J are released from her clutches soon I can’t see it being the same for them 😔
I have known a couple of people with famous parents ( well famous English actors/comedians) and they were both very normal and incredibly down to earth because they had had very normal upbringings by and large. One of them whose dad used to work on a popular british childrens TV show when she was a kid used to bring his child actor co stars home for her to play with but that was about the extent of it. She was very much shielded from his life growing up and is now just a normal mum. I didn't even know who her dad was until one day somebody said to her daughter 'we saw your grandad on Eastenders last night'. The other one I knew whose dad was a famous comedian in the 60s was a nurse in a hospital. I guess that was one advantage of the pre internet age, was that in general famous people could easily keep their families out of the limelight.
---
It's awful. However, Cunty, Pete & Kieran have all done the same. Cunty & Pete especially so. It's not something I agree with at all. All of the kids should've been off limits from the start. Pete & Kieran are still the better parents, J&P seem to be decent kids & are so very lucky that their father has been there & kept that piece of shite mother from over influencing them.
J&B I feel will need as much professional help as possible if they are able to go back to Kieran permanently.
Pete does at least not show the youngest two's faces, and I guess J and P are now old enough to have a say in whether they want to be involved in things, which they seem to want to be. But of course the seeds were sown early by them being shown off from a very early age. I do find it interesting though how skanky clearly doesn't see either P or J very frequently, and hasn't for some considerable time, yet she never makes a peep about that does she? Just proves that PA has probably got some sort of court order on her. Let's hope Kieran gets one too soon as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't forget though that she claimed that Harvey got paid £6000 for 'his' nightclub appearance so I assume she will want at least a similar amount to turn up? Then there's all the extra money from the meet and greets plus autographs so maybe £10000 for a couple of hours work? If so it's no wonder she doesn't want to do any ordinary work like the rest of us is it?
---

I have known a couple of people with famous parents ( well famous English actors/comedians) and they were both very normal and incredibly down to earth because they had had very normal upbringings by and large. One of them whose dad used to work on a popular british childrens TV show when she was a kid used to bring his child actor co stars home for her to play with but that was about the extent of it. She was very much shielded from his life growing up and is now just a normal mum. I didn't even know who her dad was until one day somebody said to her daughter 'we saw your grandad on Eastenders last night'. The other one I knew whose dad was a famous comedian in the 60s was a nurse in a hospital. I guess that was one advantage of the pre internet age, was that in general famous people could easily keep their families out of the limelight.
---

Pete does at least not show the youngest two's faces, and I guess J and P are now old enough to have a say in whether they want to be involved in things, which they seem to want to be. But of course the seeds were sown early by them being shown off from a very early age. I do find it interesting though how skanky clearly doesn't see either P or J very frequently, and hasn't for some considerable time, yet she never makes a peep about that does she? Just proves that PA has probably got some sort of court order on her. Let's hope Kieran gets one too soon as well.
And Harvey won't have seen a single penny of that money :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Mummy's expenses will have taken most of that cash she binned for H's appearance, particularly as she had to buy a train set and all that coloring stuff for him to keep him appeased during thus shitshow she'd signed him up for.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Will Harvey be home for the Bank Holiday or left at the college? KP is going to have a busy weekend if he is. ☘ ☘🐎🐎
---
Will Harvey be home for the Bank Holiday or left at the college? KP is going to have a busy weekend if he is. ☘ ☘🐎🐎
WOW: VIP

• Heart
  • Haha
---

WOW: VIP
If he's not needed on any deal then he'll be safely At Home, ie not with skanky but with his mates in residential & not being USED.

• Sad
  • Haha
Just spotted this on Twatter..

View attachment 2126504
I like this ... it will hit pwiccee where it hurts ` social media ` ... she needs to be exposed at every corner for what she really is ... this woman is making clear what is happening, most of us know this already ..... KH biggest mistake was thinking he could be reasonable with her for the kids sake, he of all people should know, she doesn't give a duck how any aspect of her miserable tit show behaviour/life, damages the children ... she doesn't respect the laws of the land, or anyone for that matter, so the normal niceties, between parents, doing the right thing for their children, is not the way to deal with her ... she does what the duck she wants, not giving thought to anyone else, everything MUST revolve around her ... ` when ` both are back with their dad, I hope he legally gets something put in place, to make sure everything is followed to the letter ... he cant afford to be ` soft ` with a creature like pwiccee ..... she refused to give the children back ( probably on advice from someone who told her to go this path, knowing it would take a while going through the court ) it worked, so she ` will ` do it again, again and again ( that's what she does, like any petulant brat .... pushes boundaries, to see how far she can go ) ... its clear for all to see, she still drinking, still on drugs, is more delusional than ever ... is a loose cannon .... and now has her licence back ` what could go wrong ` 🤷‍♀️ .... ` lessons will be learned ` is the usual mantra these days ..... of something that could have been avoided if anyone actually gave a duck to do their job properly in the first place

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s MP posting these screenshots to stories by the way, not KH. Will KFP retaliate and breach the RO again? Let’s bloody hope so!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.