Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can bet the old hag AFP would not return the favour, had she been in good 'elf herself of course.
Shame on PFP for being a snivelling weevil like SB is which only goes to show that being a nasty old boot is a family trait.
His poor mother, she probably only has him to rely on and so feels she can't refuse to help out. It's completely sickening, those price cretin women certainly love being the boss. If AFP was my wife I'd tell her to fuck off, my elderly mother isn't doing her carrying and lifting, to spend some of that cash they have stashed on getting proper care, AFP, you cannot take it with you

Reactions: 24
In view of the Lack of Sympathy for it we must surely be due an outing from Harvey, the browkern trotterz or the trump card - AFP. Hard to believe skank hasn't ignored what anyone in der Fairmli says and grandly announced info for coin.

Reactions: 19
It's the only suggestion that makes sense.

Reactions: 16
I thought bans were from the day it’s issued not the day of the offence - but your points might be from the offence date. A disqualification is valid from the date it’s decided
You’re probably right! Makes sense to me. Just my husband seemed sure.

Reactions: 13
I would suggest that the more justice is not seen to be delivered (*cough* Crime Commissioner) then those responsible for that delivery (Politicians/Police/Courts) will further lose the respect of the public. There is also the likely consequence that people are more likely to take matters into their own hands. In the case of KP it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 18
The theatre have covered their arses by stating:
'Cast may be subject to change' (or summat like that)

Reactions: 27
That's very true. As soon as its seen that The Law is a toothless and pointless unit the vigilante mentality steps up apace, after all, if you cannot trust The Law then it befalls oneself to act instead.

Reactions: 17
@WillowTree21 what were Jane and Derrick Pountney like, I'm guessing you've met them?

Why does AFP dislike Mr PP Fencing's mum so much?
She treats ALL of Mr PP's family like . Also Daniel's wife & family too. In fact nearly everyone she didn't like, Peters family, Alex's family, Kieran's mum etc etc. She is a bitter, spiteful woman. Her life revolved around KFP & celebrity functions. She loved the lifestyle that KFP gave her, going abroad, meeting TV personalities etc. Earning her own cash too, from interviews & TV appearances. She thinks she's a 'mini'celeb herself. Claire Powell had AFP's card marked from day one. She took away the 'POWER' AFP had, when she managed Peter & KFP. But, unfortunately, when they split up AFP took over again & it was out of control. She didn't trust anyone associated with KFP, other than the one's she liked & could control. She even controls Mr PP. No wonder the bloke dabbles with other woman, although the court case where he got off with rape, certainly made him think carefully before taking it out of his pants

Reactions: 48
Just proves what we say about her coaching his answers to her questions!

Reactions: 31
I agree, just pay for a carer. It's possible this woman is generous and offered to help out and they jumped at the opportunity to get free care. Also it's a possibility that she is a 'young' 80 (I know a few such people who are more like 60 year olds in terms of their energy) so it's not much trouble to her. Still, I think I would insist on paying for a carer. I'm sure AFP and PP Fencing can afford it.

Reactions: 23
AFP is welcome to him imo

Reactions: 20
I see, thanks for the info. She sounds like a very controlling woman. Mr PP Fencing not faithful as we know, I wonder has AFP had 'bits on the side' as well.

Reactions: 20
Harvey doesn’t know what day of the week it is. Price is grifting for cash as alway.

Reactions: 31
The theatre have covered their arses by stating:
'Cast may be subject to change' (or summat like that)
Well for their own sake, the theatre needs to make sure she's NOT paid in advance. She'll take the money & run. Go off sick after 2 - 3 performances & keep the cash.

Reactions: 29
Help out, sure but I think they would both need quite high levels of care, especially AFP. I don't think it's a case of his mother popping in now n then to check on them and help out but more-so they are probably taking the P and have her doing everything. You are right, nobody knows for sure the situation regarding his mum but I do know that the price clan are tighter than a nuns nasty and would rather work her to her deathbed than part with a penny for care. I would have thought AFP would get carers come in daily anyway so

Reactions: 19
Isn't this the show that she pulled out of? I wonder if it was because she found out PA was going to be on it as well and couldn't face being around him for that long?

Reactions: 12
I can and do believe every single word you have said about AFP - it's clear to see, KFP is always the wronged one, never at fault, it's been this enablement that's helped to create the monster that is KFP - boundaries and rules should have started at home when she was a child, I believe her parenting style is on par with KFP - just let them run feral

Reactions: 25

Some more:

I remember this well - She was off her face.... Email - Invite to her Hen do.

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:09:03 +0000
Subject: the hen do of the year..... SAVE THE DATE

Ladies
It has fallen to myself and Sally to arrange Kate’s hen do…. Because we love her so much we felt it was absolutely ESSENTIAL to make this a night to remember and stitch her up accordingly…..

Date: Saturday 23rd March - all day Saturday – overnight Saturday – returning Sunday.

THEME: BIG FAT GYPSY WEDDING

At the moment we are in the process of arranging an early start from Horsham, down to Bournemouth, a day of pampering and cocktails in a hotel suite, an early dinner, then out on the town at a particularly cheesy nightclub. We shall then stay overnight and head back after a late breakfast …..

I am not sure of costs yet because I am still in the planning stage but I will keep it reasonable and I just wanted you all to save the date and start thinking of your big fat gypsy wedding fancy dress outfit for Saturday evening. This point is non-negotiable.

Kate has asked specifically for there to be fancy dress and a cheesy night out and our aim is to make sure that wish is granted….

I will be in touch with more details but for now could you please let me know if you are available to attend.

Finally, every part of this hen do is a SURPRISE. Please do NOT let KP know anything at all. If anyone has any contacts in Bournemouth (beauty girls, hairdressers, cocktail makers, club contacts) then please do let me know as it will be a good starting point…

Reactions: 30
That last sentence was a bit unkind to Anita Dobson though, at least she is an actual actress, I'm sure she would be 1000 times better than skanky!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.