Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
DC or anyone in the know, please can you tell us HOW we can find out if she's illegally driving? Is there anyway to know when her ban is up? OR, could she have come to a deal with the police/courts to reduce the ban? She's done that before. Would be shocking though, given the circumstances of this disqualification. I don't know how we can get the info. Isn't it a bit odd that there was someone waiting across the road, to film her pulling out from the house in that huge jalopy? Too much of a coincidence? Surely she's not that arrogant that she'd arrange to be filmed if she was still banned? It's very baffling.
I honestly give up willow, she seems to evade everything... driving offences, bankruptcy, no one will speak out about her, even though they know what she is like. Her team say she has her licence back, so as you say, either done a deal, or driving illegally and no one seems the slightest bit bothered. So until she ends up killing or injuring someone looks like nothing will be done (Everyone who has enabled her will be to blame too. She must of really done a deal with the devil.) :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Still laughing and must say absolutely gobsmacked she has this Panto gig, not that I think she’ll do it, anyway just conducted a bit sleuthing before I call it a day tonight. Oh my found a classic proper review of her previous performance in Panto. Posted one earlier by a dissatisfied member of the audience but this is a critics review. The reviewer loved the show and praised the rest of the cast, then they came to Skanky 😁 Skank is so much worse in every aspect of her life now and this is how bad she was in 2015…that mean girl in me kinda wants to see this happen in a weird way, it will a catastrophe, can you imagine the reviews 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Anyway, read this and weep (tears of laughter 😂) Surprise surprise she didn’t even complete the full run, what are these Panto producers playing at….

At the top of the bill is TV personality Katie Price as the evil fairy 'Malevolence' (it appears 'Maleficent' was copyrighted...). Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Every time she set foot on the stage, I found myself cringing into my seat at her excessive pouting and smouldering which was all Katie, and no 'Malevolence'. The good news is, she was able to make a joke about herself and her many books, marriages and Page 3 career, but that's really about it. She didn't know any of the choreography her fellow cast mates knew thoroughly; she just swayed from side-to-side during the dance numbers, and when she did attempt to follow the odd dance move, she just looked so uncomfortable. Futhermore, her 'singing' was all mimed - and badly too. I can't even say if it was her pre-recorded voice or someone else's... She lip-synced her way through 'Black
View attachment 2108527
Magic' by Little Mix, turning her back on the audience on more than one occasion so we couldn't see her face. I'm pretty sure this was to cover the fact that she didn't know the words...

The role of 'Malevolence' will be taken over by Anita Dobson from 28th December, and while I can't guarantee she'll be any better than Price, she certainly couldn't be much worse, so maybe wait until then to see this panto!

OUCH😂😂😂😂😂
Katie Price #270
She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants
! :m😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

WillowTree21

VIP Member
she wasnt even indicating in that video ! just a matter of time before her next smah. i just hope who ever she hits is ok and films her walking/driving and calls police straight away and dont give her the chance to call someone, to come and pretend they were driving.
Just saw comments on Mirror, stating she was drinking with mates before driving that heap. Plus, correctly, no seatbelt again & not indicating when pulling out! Bet no insurance to drive either, IF she’s even legally allowed. What more proof do police need that she should NOT be behind the wheel of a car. I would not want my kids in a car with her. Poor Kieran.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I was watching tik tok earlier and there was a clip from an episode of Kp&pa show. They were on holiday, KP was awol while PA a very young junior (maybe 4ish?) Were having a meal outside with a bunch of people and Claire was there. Junior said dad guess what mum said to me earlier, PA says what did she say son...junior said ' mum told me that clare, clare is a big elephant' PA was mortified, clare just looked sad for Pete and junior.
Just goes to show how she talks to those poor kids and slags off people to them it's so sad, and what a childish pathetic thing to say about someone. I did laugh though thinking clare looks a hundred times better than KP now
She put 2 pictures up, one of Ursula from Little mermaid & one of Jabba the Hutt & asked Princess & Junior which one looked like Claire. Absolutely disgusting. She really is a nasty piece of work. With regard to the pantomime & the supposedly new car, even negative publicity for her is good. The pictures get sold & she get's cash. The police won't be able to do anything about the car as there's no actual proof she was driving it (as far as I'm aware). I didn't think she was due to get her licence back yet! Did DC ever get the number plate from the person who said they'd seen her driving at the weekend? The person said her husband had the registration number ! All a waste of time. As I said before, she's been reported (with car registrations) a number of times & nothing happens. The fact she's insinuating she's purchased a new car, make's a mockery of her bans & the bankruptcy. That goes to show how arrogant she is. Sticking 2 fingers up at authority & everyone.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I’m worried about Binfest’s “Be safe” comment about my post. I wish I’d not said anything.

Think I’ll go back to lurking. 🙈
I wouldn’t give it too much thought.Its all fur coat and no knickers.He/ she WANTS to cause a reaction.He/she enjoys that power, they love the attention. I thought they were fun when they were talking nonsense before, but I didn’t like the tone of the last post.
But seriously, nothing to be concerned about.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Just noticed that 2 or 3 of the comments in the DM are saying she's a police informer and that why she gets away with things - also why she's always going on holidays to get away (that last bit makes no sense to me because she's got to come back so how does that work?).

Katie Price is slammed for driving her £60k Hummer in flimsy sliders
# via https://android.com
I understand why people think she is a police informer, because it beggars belief that she has gotten away with so much.But in order for so much power to be wielded on her behalf, she would have to be giving up decent information.She would have to be informing on some serious ,scary people.Getting nicked for speeding would be the least of her problems.
I just think it’s a combination of good luck, crafty representation ( when needed), and underfunded systems not fit for purpose.But something has to give, and unless she changes her behaviour she will be up in court some time soon.
Think of all the times she HAS’NT been caught.We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg, so chances are that she will revert to form.
I only hope she doesn’t kill anyone in the meantime.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
I'm playing catch up so sorry if the driving issues has been done to death and we are on to something else.

but my god all this info about drivers being able to drive while waiting the outcome of a drink or drug driving offence or while banned boils my blood...as some already know (sorry you have to read this again) I lost a family member to a hit and run driver who was banned and drunk/ high....this scum bag was due in court the day before they killed my loved one but didn't show 24hrs later he deliberately (according to witnesses) ran into my family member threw him over the bonnet and into a brick wall of a building then fled the scene and left my love one dying in the street......(my family member died 7 days later in hospital he never gained consciousness ..he was 24) I am sorry there is no excuse what so ever to drink and drive and definitely not while banned or high also, I personally think it should be a 10 year ban, and much much more if someone is hurt/killed.....this is where my hate for KP comes from, I take the piss out of her fucking up her face and what not, I don't give a shit about who she shags of her so called celeb life, it's the driving offences....the lies regarding rape....and prem births..and fake affairs dramas that rile me up and the fact she never gets pulled up on any of it....so sorry guys rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I was talking to granny this morning, well its hubbies granny but same thing, she is 98 & not quite the full ticket these days but I was telling her about kipper & what she has got up to, she surprised me with this little nugget of wisdom
Karma comes in many forms, decent people see going to prison etc as karma because they are decent people but for those people who are self obcessed with looks etc they wont learn anything from a prison sentence, karma for them is losing their looks & kipper has done that in style!
Kipper has all the appeal & sexiness of a greggs sausage roll thats fallen down the back of a cabinet & forgotten about for several days,

she is getting karma just not in the usual sense

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
In my view, Skanky should not get a penny, any money should goto Harvey who is the victim here. Skanky should
be acting on his behalf not profiting from it herself.
Tragedy of Harvey is that he could have thrived and blossomed so much more, had he grown up with a more responsible, kind family and lived a private life.

• Heart
  • Sad

VIP Member
Been on IG chatting to a friend, noticed that Kieran has posted a sweet photo of him with
Apollo and Bunny. Just look at that smile from Bunny.

KAB.png

• Heart

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
I've had to comment, as I've said in the past I work with teens in an AP setting, I'm trying to steer these kids onto the right path, crime doesn't pay etc I'm waisting my time, if they look at this creature then I might as well call it a day, she and the way she is treated really sends out the wrong message, so pissed off, I spent a good few weeks away from reading about her and I think I need to again

• Heart
  • Sad

plinky2

VIP Member
I don’t know how anyone would take these photos of her in the car unless they Parked up in the nursery opposite and had a long lense and waited. She doesn’t even live here. Paps do not randomly sit down there it’s a main/country type road you would be very VERY noticeable parked up on it so it must have been a tip off or a staged photo.

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member

Skanky has her driving license back and is winding the public up driving around in a Hunmer wearing sliders. She’s annoying Cunt, but on the up side Kieran and Michelle have seen Bunny and are looking generally a lot happier.

Plank Boy and Skanky are still in Schrödinger’s relationship and we haven’t checked instagram to see if they are still following each other to find out whether it’s an on or off day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

klairklopp

VIP Member
I don't mean to be a killjoy here but there is no untaxed and uninsured car.

On the pictures you can see a trade plate, if his traders policy covers third party driver's (most do, hence being able to test drive) then she's actually OK to be driving.

They shouldn't be using trade plates instead of tax and insurance but its a grey area.

My OH is a trader and he has a traders plate.
It’s not a grey area, she is using trade plates from a company she has nothing to do with to illegally drive. It’s just another middle finger up to everyone who follows the rules and actually buys tax and insurance for their cars. I’ve also got issues with her lack of seatbelt awareness, not for her but for those poor children. Let’s hope the next time she crashes she’s alone and it’s another one car accident. #TeamKH.

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 what were Jane and Derrick Pountney like, I'm guessing you've met them?

Why does AFP dislike Mr PP Fencing's mum so much?
She treats ALL of Mr PP's family like :poop: . Also Daniel's wife & family too. In fact nearly everyone she didn't like, Peters family, Alex's family, Kieran's mum etc etc. She is a bitter, spiteful woman. Her life revolved around KFP & celebrity functions. She loved the lifestyle that KFP gave her, going abroad, meeting TV personalities etc. Earning her own cash too, from interviews & TV appearances. She thinks she's a 'mini'celeb herself. Claire Powell had AFP's card marked from day one. She took away the 'POWER' AFP had, when she managed Peter & KFP. But, unfortunately, when they split up AFP took over again & it was out of control. She didn't trust anyone associated with KFP, other than the one's she liked & could control. She even controls Mr PP. No wonder the bloke dabbles with other woman, although the court case where he got off with rape, certainly made him think carefully before taking it out of his pants:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Kieran should be invited on one of those cooking reality shows. He put photos and reels of his creations on IG before and his food looks really good. I'm sure Peter Andre will do well too, he's posted cooking videos before
keiron should have an apperance in the celeb jungle ,i think his career will take off,it would serve her right and it would be justice to keiron. i can see it now,him parachuting in wearing a peeled, large banana on his t-shirt,him stripping off,wearing a white thong in the waterfall area, him tenderly eating kangeroo minge, ohh, maybe not, id never get any housework done 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

gritzy

I wouldn’t give it too much thought.Its all fur coat and no knickers.He/ she WANTS to cause a reaction.He/she enjoys that power, they love the attention. I thought they were fun when they were talking nonsense before, but I didn’t like the tone of the last post.
But seriously, nothing to be concerned about.
As an on/off lurker, never understood the binfest thing, other than as a joke. I could've easily missed it so correct me if I'm wrong (probably am) but it just seems like a 2020s Nostradamus in incoherent English whole lot of nonsense. Words cobbled together that could possibly mean something with a whole lot of imagination but never (or rarely? again, correct me if wrong!) turn out to anything. I've always taken his comments as a silly laugh.

• Haha

shushnow

Just a thought I’ve been pondering and may have come up before (I’m more of a lurker than a poster) but do any of you ever wonder if she gets off on knowing that ‘we’ all speculate and post in this thread. I mean, a complete narcissist and twat like her probably gets off on knowing that us Krusties (if I may call myself that) speculate and discuss that vile creature on a daily basis. I’m sorry, it’s not a post of tea or anything, I just really think she must undoubtedly read here and actually most likely get off on it.
On a side note it’s fucking criminal what she has got away with and how she appears enabled by her vile family… my heart aches for those poor children of hers. Just as much J&P as they are of the age to understand which is extremely sad but to J&B who know no better and are being pulled from pillar to post. It’s heartbreaking. 💔
Edited to add using H as she does to exploit for financial gain IMO makes her pond life. I’m really thought she’d go down for the drug / drunk driving but as usual Teflon Twat Got away with it 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47