Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jwren

VIP Member
Tragedy of Harvey is that he could have thrived and blossomed so much more, had he grown up with a more responsible, kind family and lived a private life.
The even bigger tragedy for Harvey is he would more than likely have been independent and perhaps even chosen to live with his dad (at least when he was old enough to decide) had his mother not partied got drunk and taken drugs when she was pregnant with him. How she can live with herself is beyond me she’s the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

DC16

VIP Member
Watchdog on the One Show, HMRC chasing lots of customers who had their accounts done through an accountancy firm incorrectly, giving them 4 weeks to pay, yet KP has owed them hundreds of thousands for years 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I find that whole situation really upsetting- wherever they are I hope they are settled and going to school. The damage she has caused those 2 little ones will take years to undo.
KP should be hung, drawn and quartered for the emotional damage she has caused to them little ones.

She leaves a trail of destruction everywhere she goes.

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
She attended a hearing on September 29th, and chair of the bench Julie Hutton deferred sentencing until today at the same court on the condition that 43-year-old Price have rehabilitation treatment at The Priory facility, not commit any further offences, and be banned from driving in the interim.

That's why she has her licence back now - she was banned from 29th September rather than the court hearing in December
😡😡😡
Thanks for explaining all re the ban. (Although she said on OF’s it was June too)
Ok, so my take, she probably saw on here someone had seen her driving, so thought she would get the story out there and make a few quid from it. KP does love the drama/wind up/shock factor and getting one over on people. Although the story hasn’t gone down well as most people think she should of been jailed, the media winding people up saying she has bought a new £60k car, clearly not with a few checks, that she has a personalised number plate, SB probably just got it made for the photo op, but still went on the road with it. 😡 Driving in sliders, clearly unsuitable driving shoes for that and any vehicle.
As we can all see she has an appalling driving history, doesn’t obey any rules and it won’t be long before she is pulled over or has another accident (especially if there are things going on with the kids/KH) and the bankruptcy still hangs over her.
I expect she is driving something far less conspicuous, that’s until the customised pink Ferrari turns up 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I'm starting to wonder if B&J are living with either parent? Could they have been placed with other relatives e.g. Kieran's mum or sister, Katie's bro?

It seems odd that KP's stopped posting them when she used to with alarming frequency. Last pics were at Stansted.
Kieran posted Bunny a few days ago so I don't think there's a ban on either parent showing them on social media. But it seems from his posts like B&J aren't living with him as they seem not to be present at many family activities.
I find that whole situation really upsetting- wherever they are I hope they are settled and going to school. The damage she has caused those 2 little ones will take years to undo.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Looks like someone has done an ‘Alan Partridge’ on the Hummer, can clearly see it’s her driving on this pic as well 👍🏾

3BD9D31A-3BA8-4955-B72E-E5C0C8937BDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Seeing the lovely pics of funeral Paul O’Grady,his partner with their darling doggie wrapped in blanket,the lovely wreath of the late Buster next to his coffin.😢 seeing that ugly cruel cunt.makes piss boil over.😡all those doggies with people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

MoistPlinth

I’m worried about Binfest’s “Be safe” comment about my post. I wish I’d not said anything.

Think I’ll go back to lurking. 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I’m worried about Binfest’s “Be safe” comment about my post. I wish I’d not said anything.

Think I’ll go back to lurking. 🙈
dont worry,nobody can identify you from what you put here. loads of people gossip in real life, you would be suprised what information you can pick up just by being a passenger on a bus or in a cafe ( i found out my job and many others jobs were going that way,after overhearing a conversation ). the info you said could have come from anywhere. the girl could ,would have told her mum and, or friend,skanky or someone in her camp could have mentioned it, anyone of those could have told 1 person or more each etc., i person knows ,its a secret, 2 or more know,its an open secret. you could be anyone and could have overheard it in a conversation, or been told it by someone. if anyone asks you outright if it was you,answer that egyption river The Nile (DENIAL) 😂 ;) ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Good job Police! Woohoo!
Price has her licence back. A spanking Hummer too!
But it’s a left hand drive, and she hasn’t driven for a year.
And you let her off, all those times before.
Why was that?
Someone is going to be killed by her, probably soon.
Shes in car that is too powerful for her.
She was photographed driving with inappropriate footwear.
Her children are going to be in that car.
And if she’s decides to go night driving, because,
in her words, “she felt lonely“, and tips the car over.
Hopefully it won’t be a member of the public she kills.
Or her children, or her hanger on mates.
Buy hey, woohoo, she’s got a ‘Get out of jail free card”
Because of your fellow cunts trolling her son.
The police have never “let her off” because in this country it’s not the police who impose the sentencing is it?
The police must be incredibly frustrated with the lenient sentences she has received after they’ve arrested and charged her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Well all i can see are positives from today. 🤣
Skank going for compo= MET police lawyers dragging up all skanks previous regarding trolling and restraining orders to others.
Skank driving = just a matter of time before she fucks up and gets arrested.
Skank in panto= a fucking laugh when she turns up smashed ditches the thing and gets completely slated for her performance no one in TV will touch it with a barge pole again.
Skank running the marathon= when she doesn't even start or walks 6km and drops out like the last time she'll get a backlash and again any hope of a physical reality gig on sas, jungle, doi, strictly is not going to happen.
And the best thing of all if the rumours are true and skank is using sink boys bank account to launder money through they both could be in deep shit. 🥳😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
Ok look at the facts.
KP v SS she wins
KP v KH she wins
KP v Police she wins
KP v drug drink driving bans she wins
KP v HMRC she wins
KP v Bankruptcy she wins.
Anyone but me see a pattern.
OH KP v Krusties she wins. I,m totally fed up with people saying she,ll get hersKarmanis coming. Guess what, it,s not. She wins. Cannot deal with this any more. Why ? SHE WINS.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
She looks in the mirror every day and hates what she sees. For a person so consumed with their looks that must be torture. She hasn't and can never win that battle. Karma played that one perfectly 😊

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Still laughing and must say absolutely gobsmacked she has this Panto gig, not that I think she’ll do it, anyway just conducted a bit sleuthing before I call it a day tonight. Oh my found a classic proper review of her previous performance in Panto. Posted one earlier by a dissatisfied member of the audience but this is a critics review. The reviewer loved the show and praised the rest of the cast, then they came to Skanky 😁 Skank is so much worse in every aspect of her life now and this is how bad she was in 2015…that mean girl in me kinda wants to see this happen in a weird way, it will a catastrophe, can you imagine the reviews 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Anyway, read this and weep (tears of laughter 😂) Surprise surprise she didn’t even complete the full run, what are these Panto producers playing at….

At the top of the bill is TV personality Katie Price as the evil fairy 'Malevolence' (it appears 'Maleficent' was copyrighted...). Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Every time she set foot on the stage, I found myself cringing into my seat at her excessive pouting and smouldering which was all Katie, and no 'Malevolence'. The good news is, she was able to make a joke about herself and her many books, marriages and Page 3 career, but that's really about it. She didn't know any of the choreography her fellow cast mates knew thoroughly; she just swayed from side-to-side during the dance numbers, and when she did attempt to follow the odd dance move, she just looked so uncomfortable. Futhermore, her 'singing' was all mimed - and badly too. I can't even say if it was her pre-recorded voice or someone else's... She lip-synced her way through 'Black
e%2Bin%2BSleeping%2BBeauty%2BCredit%2BIan%2BOlsson.jpg

Magic' by Little Mix, turning her back on the audience on more than one occasion so we couldn't see her face. I'm pretty sure this was to cover the fact that she didn't know the words...

The role of 'Malevolence' will be taken over by Anita Dobson from 28th December, and while I can't guarantee she'll be any better than Price, she certainly couldn't be much worse, so maybe wait until then to see this panto!

OUCH😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha