Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
one of the comments on the mail or mirror, was she was stopped from doing a second night club event withHarvey and that shes always got a load of men with her,when she does personal appearences ,because shes worried people she owes money to will turn up enmasse and protest where ever she goes. the ended it with a wink comment,after saying it is already planned.... think maybe some creditors or drug sellers have had enough of her
Was this recent, as in this week flowerpot?

Reactions: 11

Noelc

Chatty Member
Is there something now where you can take the car for a test drive alone, on trade plates, as long as the seller/garage is happy?
Her old beetle is taxed and MOT’d (has been for a while) so will probably use that too.

Insurance is the issue. I know someone in travel insurance and all the companies won't provide for celebs they have to arrange through a bespoke broker perhaps car insurance is the same . Skany is bound to "Ave summit" over a broker and will get it for nowt.

• Sad

JaynieDay

VIP Member
i dont see how that can be, because your not banned untill the court find you guilty of the offence,otherwise it means you cant drive untill the court case and you may then be not found guilty or even commit other offences ( like driving whilst banned,before your banned and not knowing your banned ??????) its very stange and hard to fathom out, thank god i dont drive !
I think it’s a bit like time served being taken off a prison sentence Flower, if I’ve understood it right.

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
sorry guys! I am trying so hard to catch up as a lurker! I haven’t seen a pic of KP actually driving yet? Has anyone? I saw the pic of her getting out of SB’s car but that was from the passengers seat?! I felt that was staged, by backgrid, to entice a response and to fill columns! Please correct me and share the pics x

Reactions: 10

catty1

Doesn’t it just.

I thought I‘d add this for anyone who didn’t see it the first time round, or wanted to reread it. It’s shocking what she got away with.
From reading through this article I believe it reads that she was banned from the first appearance after the crash u til her sentencing, and then banned for 2 years. Maybe that is why she is now back on road!

Ecosse

VIP Member
Anyone have any idea of a rough guesstimate of what her insurance premiums might be for the kind of ridiculous car she would want to drive, and obviously with the long list of convictions she has?

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I think the fact that she made a big thing of getting her license back by selling it to the press giving it the big ‘I am’ then nothing speaks volumes here. Why isn’t it all over her Instagram driving her mates and kids round??? Nothing on there. I think she’s a complete idiot and realises she’s got it wrong AGAIN and gone quiet in the hope it’ll go away, which it probably will. The police have probably payed her a visit and given her a warning and let it go because she’s stupid. She did this last time she was banned and got caught and pleaded she didn’t realise. Being incredibly stupid pays off in this country. If you or me did the same the police wouldn’t believe you could be that stupid, but for some reason they seem to believe her 😂 😂
Oh Lordy Palace, don't give Kipper ideas :eek:
She'll be using the excuse 'It's Amy The Immortals fun£Rul today and I've troughed down loadsa sherry trifle.'
---
Bet she has done this
Yes, and she will have been advised to since after her drugs run/faux suicide attempt she played on her MH for sympathy and would've been hounded and vilified by the press etc. She wouldn't dare show her face in public anyway at the time.

Last edited:

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
sorry guys! I am trying so hard to catch up as a lurker! I haven’t seen a pic of KP actually driving yet? Has anyone? I saw the pic of her getting out of SB’s car but that was from the passengers seat?! I felt that was staged, by backgrid, to entice a response and to fill columns! Please correct me and share the pics x
I don't drive so a bit unsure but other Krustys' say the car is left-hand steering?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Excellent Recap DC, I missed the beginning, was a weird LIVE, what was the point of it ?

1 She didn’t run it from her main account but the MM account, why do that, the audience was tiny, just over 300 at it’s peak, few watched it.

2 That other woman was pushing/prompting her all the time, telling her to finish at one point and Skank said let’s go another 10 minutes, that woman didn’t seem impressed.

3 It was really all a load of waffle, must have been 20+ new ventures mentioned, she’s bankrupt, doesn’t seem to worry her, she’s setting up business after business in her deluded head, it was mainly just nonsense, again what was the point.

4 The NDA TV show seems to be real, that woman appears to be heavily involved in it, how the f*ck is she still getting TV slots, will always amaze me that TV still thinks she offers something….she really really doesn’t, why do they platform the ❄ head

5 The OF stuff with B is horribly dark now and the continued sexualisation, with Skank constantly posting pics of B in make-up and adult clothing is disturbing to see, gee how many red flags does this feckless mother have to raise before action is taken. My daughter, as others have said on here, at the same age has no idea what OF is (amazing I have to even say this) and we only see a glimpse of what stuff B has seen under Skank’s ‘care’, it’s really horrific that Skank has no boundaries here. This mini-me needs to be stopped, B is a young child FFS 😔😡

6 Skank was rambling, Skank was sniffing constantly, Skank looked zoned-out, we can all guess why and what that is.

7 I took a couple of screenshots…just saw someone asked this, she didn’t answer…..

View attachment 2116514
Anyone watch 'Big John, Little John' when they were a kid?
Bunny makes me think of little John when she's dressed in adult clothes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

ChiRie

VIP Member
I think they've shown their hand. The threatening message and now the latest post trying to cleverly excuse the Skank has given the game away. Just a troll on Skank's payroll trying to derail and wind us up.
What did Binfest message?

Wilkco

VIP Member
I shudder to think how much the insurance is assuming she could get some in the first place,
she's probably on sink-boys insurance. I doubt she would drive without insurance, mind you
I'm wondering if the hummer is even taxed and MOT'ed.
It is if it is the one that Bespoke Automotives have for sale.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Well from the moments I watched - and @DC16 did a sterling job for the team 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 - it was a load of delusional waffle - what I noticed was:-

That Liz character said she was broke - there was a lot of hair flicking and “yeah well everyone knows that”

All these plans that will never happen - just like everything else she claims to do.

“Journos are watching” - no love - there have been no reports about all these successful plans you have - because they know it’s all bullshit.

Oh god if this downfall doesn’t come soon….
Was Jett there?

Reactions: 4