Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
I’m worried about Binfest’s “Be safe” comment about my post. I wish I’d not said anything.

Think I’ll go back to lurking. 🙈
That was a passive aggressive comment, made on purpose to make you worry ... whoever this twat is, they do not play with a full deck, most of her/his/ITS posts is gibberish nonsense, that very rarely come true .... this place is anonymous, despite what the old whores cronies do, or say ... you wont be exposed, its nothing but mere, scare tactics .... I have felt for a while that this certain person, is part of pwicceess minions, who are nothing but below intelligence ` bullies ` ....... do not allow them to scare you off ... pwiccee and co, are not the fucking mafia, she or they, hold ZERO power here, or in real life to be honest ... please stay, you have every right to be here ... no one can work out who you are, unless they have amazing psychic abilities ...... TRUST ME ... they DONT .... they hate this place, because we stand up against the bullying, hypocritic BS that is her shitshow life, thats the only way to deal with a bully ` HEAD ON ` 🖕🖕🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Up the AnE with my daughter who suffers genuine MH and harms herself.. skank you cunt, you really have no idea

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

emmaw28

VIP Member
Katie Price drives her £60,000 Hummer 'using illegitimate reg plate' #
Haha outed Edna as the source…

A representative of Price has been contacted for comment.

Her sister Sophie told MailOnline: 'We love that the team at the Mail Online took the time to go on the Government's website to check Kate's number plate.'

Well yeah Sophie… it’s not registered so it’s not legal surely?! It won’t be insured either?! She should be going off on one, not sarcastically saying “we love that the team at the mail online checked?!…”

what an absolute shit show

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

kags7312

I’m worried about Binfest’s “Be safe” comment about my post. I wish I’d not said anything.

Think I’ll go back to lurking. 🙈
If someone wanted to make a veiled threat towards you, I’m pretty sure if they know who you are, they would’ve made themselves known via other means. I’m of the thinking that Binfest is a massive wind up - don’t let a random comment on a gossip site worry you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The Police and Crime Commissioner for West Sussex is Katy Bourne OBE. There's a web contact form or twitter etc. Just saying ...
I see she has Twitter account details on her website. I'm not on Twitter, can someone contact her please ? I will be sending her an email.
---
Just noticed that 2 or 3 of the comments in the DM are saying she's a police informer and that why she gets away with things - also why she's always going on holidays to get away (that last bit makes no sense to me because she's got to come back so how does that work?).

Katie Price is slammed for driving her £60k Hummer in flimsy sliders
# via https://android.com
I loved this newest comment on Daily Fail, must be a Tattler :m :ROFLMAO:

Poplar East London, United Kingdom5 minutes ago

She has made a huge "display" of letting everyone know she's driving, she has the biggest car on the road, she gets filmed driving the monstrosity in unsuitable footwear! She basically rubs her lifestyle in the faces of her enemies, creditors and exes. She forgets she was once popular, worth £45 million and beautiful looking. This is the face of FAILURE. She lost all her money, became a drunk druggie, butchered her face and body and abused almost everyone in her life. She has NOTHING to show off. Sad and nearly 50 with cling on toyboys, millions in debt, still getting her kit off at her age, even though her body is warped, botched, ruined and disgusting to look at. What a revolting dirty looking bad example she is. She should hang her hideous head in shame!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning all 😘

I have been reading everything over the last few days, the fact bankruptcy was put off til July means it’s still hanging over her. My take in no particular order is this ……

1 No real friends
2 in a buisness relationship with the one and only SB
3 P & J out in the world with their music and collaborations managed by PA ( no input from her)
4 B & J in her control at the moment 🤞this will soon change.
5 No real work on either TV or exclusive magazine deals.
6 No real money (she appears to have money but has she) 🤷🏼‍♂️
7 No comfortable home.
8 Everyone she surrounds herself with seem to be in it for themselves.
9 Using cars off the car lot not hers.
10 Looks in the mirror and sees a Munster looking back.
11 Covered herself in tattoos .
12 Nothing to offer society.
13 Dresses like a tramp poses like well I can’t describe those poses …
14 Ageing badly 45 this year and a mess.
15 No wedding yet.
16 No baby ( thank god)
17 Not welcomed into SB family nothing since the first meeting.
18 A life full of nothingness
19 No one really speaks out in support of her. Except Sophie the source.
20 A meaningless existence .

That will do for now .
Happy Thursday ♥x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Minx103

Chatty Member
Completely staged. Just driven past and the Hummer has its original plate back on.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oh please someone can you add his REAL unfiltered face?! 😂
My pleasure…..felt quite deflated today about the Skank stories yesterday, she is beyond cocky, carrying on being a teflon c*nt, and the untouchable status is actually stepping up, bloody ridiculous what is going on, and reading through today’s thread I’m sensing this malaise is also affecting many Krustie’s today, we’re on a collective comedown.

Anyway a photo reality check is always a good way to get us back to realising she’s screwed really, here’s the reality of the Neanderthal thing she calls a bf, oooh la la….

D3CCE214-0B00-4C9C-B801-747965668E71.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Parry1988

VIP Member
I was watching tik tok earlier and there was a clip from an episode of Kp&pa show. They were on holiday, KP was awol while PA a very young junior (maybe 4ish?) Were having a meal outside with a bunch of people and Claire was there. Junior said dad guess what mum said to me earlier, PA says what did she say son...junior said ' mum told me that clare, clare is a big elephant' PA was mortified, clare just looked sad for Pete and junior.
Just goes to show how she talks to those poor kids and slags off people to them it's so sad, and what a childish pathetic thing to say about someone. I did laugh though thinking clare looks a hundred times better than KP now

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Kylie rant incoming 👊🏾😁

Think most of you know I’m little Miss positive on here, often saying “Look at the bigger picture, she’s not really winning”, still stand by it, knowing Skank is swirling around the drain these days, her ‘career’ in tatters, stuck with the thick-headed Neanderthal that is the appalling Sink-Boy, her future looking increasingly bleak, but like so many of you are saying today, I’m actually feeling really deflated about her dodging EVERYTHING and still escaping any decent punishment for all her crimes. Said yesterday I’m sensing this malaise is also affecting many Krusties, her invincible status has taken a toll on us hasn’t it. Think none of us can really make any sense out of it, appears no one is willing/able to stop her, just don’t get it, her charmed life has reached a ridiculous level now.

The events of last week, deferred BH, the Met police case and her playing the ‘poor me’ card (sickening) The TV News channels falling over themselves to just go with her narrative, ignoring her abysmal track-record of real-life and online bullying followed by that blitz of unbelievable nonsense on Monday. I was FFS when will it ever end. Flaunting the driving licence, The Panto (Weirdly this is really irking me, less than zero-talent, yet here we are, some assholes deemed her capable of this, pity the rest of the cast….yeah I know she prob won’t do it, but still ) and that marathon (oh my poorly trotters) bollox. Now today driving around laughing at everyone, no seat-belt, poor Jet just sat there no longer going to school, doesn’t look like a home tutor helping him. I really struggle with this one. His education has now been severely impaired, it’s doubtful he will ever catch-up with his peers, she really has done a number there, that kid will struggle through the remainder of his education now. Does he not also miss the interaction with his friends, the feckless mother that she is has just torn him away from everything, and for what, revenge against his father, it’s all so horrible.

Skank just won’t ever be cancelled will she, no matter what she does, however badly she behaves, the courts, our media, both print and TV just refuse to deal with her and take her down. I know she’s going down by her own hand, but we need something, anything to kick her ass big style, but we’re getting nothing, and so this circus of weapons-grade c*nty 💩 continues. If she keeps the kids and the upcoming BH let her walk away unscathed, think many of us will throw-in the towel, it’s just bloody ridiculous now, Karma God’s give us f*cking something, her being an ugly butchered Twat stuck with that slimy thing as a ‘boyfriend’ isn’t enough, we need MORE and we need it NOW.

Kylie’s not being little Miss Positive at mo, Kylie’s feeling very punchy 👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾 Kylie wants some results in our favour, Kylie is sick of this biaaaaaatch being untouchable, Kylie’s got a grump-on tonight, Skank’s smug face is making Kylie very 🤮🤦🏽‍♀️

We have this 🤦🏽‍♀️😁…..

707F611C-4C50-4143-8E7E-E857D47E0B9D.jpeg

…..but we need Justice, proper Justice, some Justice, anything that takes the smugness away, one win, just for a day will do 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾👊🏾😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
I did laugh when she mentioned doing Junior’s room, well might as well turn that into the gym, as I don’t think he will be staying there! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
I’ve always thought Kieran should keep his mouth shut in the same way that Peter Andre has done.

I think now, that once he’s got all the court stuff done, and exploited all legal avenues, he should do a big interview and a round of publicity of what is going on. I think people would be shocked to learn that he has done virtually all the childcare since they were born. After they split up he initially had them all week and she just saw them at weekends and then that whole period where she was totally unfit and he had them completely.
I think he needs to put it out there.

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
A child her age shouldn’t even know of the existence of OnlyFans, let alone be saying she wants to go on it when she’s older. It’s an absolute disgrace.

• Sad
  • Angry

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Doesn’t it just.

I thought I‘d add this for anyone who didn’t see it the first time round, or wanted to reread it. It’s shocking what she got away with.
The comments are hammering her, everybody is sick to death of her

This made me laugh
Screenshot_20230418_222013_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Twinkletoes95

It made me laugh when she did an interview with Harvey last week about this police thing. I think it was ITV news. She asked Harvey how it makes him feel and he said 'happy and proud'. She said no, no and he rolled his carousel of answers and pulled out 'sad and angry' instead. Got there on the second attempt 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow