Katie Price #267 Skanky escapes justice again, all us Krusties feel the pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this in the last fred, I'm hoping some who knows about these things can
answer.

1) If Skanky died tomorrow, what will happen to the debt?
2) if Skanky was MARRIED and died when married, what will happen to the debt?
3) Will Skanky be leaving the country at the weekend to celebrate and to duck us off?
4) Will Skanky get into more problems if this drags on for years?
5) WHO IS PAYING HER LEGAL FEES?

Reactions: 23
I posted this in the last fred, I'm hoping some who knows about these things can
answer.

3) Will Skanky be leaving the country at the weekend to celebrate and to duck us off?
1. All your assets and debts get put into an estate - all assets will be sold to pay the debt. Whatever debt is left is written off. There will be a pecking order with hmrc at the top.
2. Is the same as 1.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Recap: bankruptcy hearing adjourned AGAIN. July is the new alleged date.
Waiting to see if KH gets the kids back. He seems very cheerful for someone who isn’t thinking he will have them soon.
I don’t know about sink boy. He’s around. Like always. Not noteworthy in any way.
Some filming may have gone on. Possibly regarding the Met Officer hearing that happens Friday.
They were allegedly on holiday although no pics were ever shared of it.
Yeah. That’s what I can remember anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t know who is running her FB but they are really doing her no favours! 😂😂😂
Well it's not Skanky for starters, I would love to know who is! And you are right, not helping matters is it?

OH BTW, how did I get this???

HUH.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
answer.

4. She will be financially crippled if it carries on. Won’t be able to borrow or get credit as it hangs over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Jwren said in the previous thread about Skank having all these surgeries and not considering how it will affect the children. My friend has a massive hernia. She needs to have it repaired but she is rather overweight at the mo and refuses to have it done in case she dies on the operating table and would leave behind 5 kids. Only one is an actual child, the others are all over 21, but all she cares about are her kids and so she walks round with this huge lump because she wants to make sure they are okay. Skank having so many general anaesthetics is playing a risky game. Mind you, my friend actually looks after her children, unlike the Skank.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The muscly one is the one he denied was his and was raised by the housekeeper-who is his mother.
its ironic that the one that lives with his mother is fat and looks scruffy and the one that lives with his father looks clean, groomed and physically active 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A better photo of Princess Andre and Emily,

69763579-11966543-image-a-14_1681336467404.jpg

Katie will not like that, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.