Katie Price #267 Skanky escapes justice again, all us Krusties feel the pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you say nothing at all?
I’m replying to your message DC, because it’s easier & you have influence in what’s happening. No disrespect to anyone else❤
So yes, she’s arrogantly driving now. Not caught up with postings, so not sure if you’ve got number plate of the car. AFP is very poorly. On oxygen, worse than before transplant & immunity bad. KFP not seen her for weeks . SFP has to stay away, because AFP is worried that Albert picks things up & could pass on to her. Junior is well aware that the lies she told about South Africa & why her & Pete split ( Andrew Gould), so Princess knows too. Also about drugs etc. Emily, Peter & Claire are well in control of J & P and KFP has no influence & is well aware she can’t get involved, which is unfortunately not helping with Jett & Bunny, as she’s trying to control them now. It’s not going to work… Kieran is getting help & KFP will only have poor Harvey as the paid publicity soon. We discussed the latest situation regarding police comments and how she will milk it, which she will. But she has no professional management & it will be short lived. Money she earns from the split on/off Crawl split etc, paid to his account, so HE is in control ( we think it’s going through the dodgy car sales, so his daddy is involved!). Danny is working for Mr PP ( Mr PP is still in the van with him, presumably supervising). She’s still trying to get new management/PR to represent her, but she’s a liability & nobody wants to touch her. The pictures we get to see are all set up. I’ve seen some pictures tonight, that have been taken without filters etc, believe me, their shocking😂🙀. It’s been a long evening & I’ve had a few drinks… need to process the evening👍I’m such a light weight. I’m up at 6 to give the wildlife lovelies a break🙈. Post more that I remember tomorrow. Nite nite ❤💋x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 122
Slymi Rymi
well theres a coincidence isnt it and rimme sure looks tanned to me too 😂 since your not describing it,i can guess you can only see a child in it (if it exsists) and hear a woman ( who could be anyone , if you cant see them) it could even be bunny at home with skanky and skanky gets her friend the impressionist girl (frankie,who she knows well enough to ask for a threesome with) to do the voice of michelle. skanky loves a tan too. what a load of bollicks. tell us then if you know so much, not scared of being sued are you ?

Reactions: 9
This photo should come with a trigger warning! I seriously leant back and gasped “oh tit” in horror as this popped up on my screen! I’m catching up today as real life interrupted my Tattle Life.
She looks like a drag Queen. We should come up with name suggestions. I’ll start Skank E bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me as someone who ducks in and out of this thread (stressful job / family life) this thread when it gets juicy is better than a bleeping box set 😍😬

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know you’re a disruptive person. That’s all I will say.
is it edna or slymi ? or another hanger on ?
---
@Gx2018 posted the WhatsApp’s between KP and Princess the night of Slapgate didn’t they? Someone close to KP who sometimes falls out with her. Hmm.
ring on or ring off ? relationship on or off or am i barking up the wrong tree ?
---
If she has told Jett awful things about his dad to scare him, why isn't Bunny scared? Could she be so manipulative that she took Jett
to one side and told him things that she knew would scare him in particular, maybe even told him it was a secret? Narcs play kids off against each other. I've thought for a long time she's sociopathic and dangerous.
i watched a program the other day about children ( mostly boys) getting addicted to playing online games and gaming, they wont come out for food ,go to school and even attack ( and even killed) family members who try to stop their gaming.... its actually a thing !. if jett hasnt been to school and she just leaves him on his lap top,i wonder if hes become addicted to playing games. it would explain why he hasnt or dont want to see his dad and it would explain why all the photos of him ( this last holiday at the airport and thailand) either on his laptop or holding his laptop. she will not care what hes doing as long as hes quiet

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
is it edna or slymi ? or another hanger on ?
---

ring on or ring off ? relationship on or off or am i barking up the wrong tree ?
I can’t help but think it’s sink wank. I think their relationship is that toxic he sticks his two penneth here too 🥴 neither defending nor championing ‘it’.

Reactions: 19
KP might not like it but MP has ! And she’s gone on to Princess's IG to like the post she put up too! Bit rich considering Michelle unfollowed Princess a while back and blocked her from following her.
As Skanky was using Princess’ IG account to message KB during slapgate, it’s not at all surprising that MP unfollowed P. Michelle’s IG is private as I understand and it would be a way to stop Skanky spying on her IG through P’s Account.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The sunbed shop girl(Kieran’s alleged mistress) tried to sell it, but it’s obviously a video of an underage child and Ryan has good relationships with both outlets. I hadn’t seen it, which is why i said alleged. I don’t speak on what i know to be fact. Any other questions, detective?
I'm glad you're back as you didn't answer my question from earlier in the week.... I've posted it again for you.

@Gx2018 said.....
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

@PTMe Can you shed any light on the above?

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?
@Gx2018 can you explain further please.

Reactions: 23
I was away for a bit so I missed the thread about the incident. Was the story MP lost it and threw a bowl in Bunny’s direction, or have I got that wrong?
suposedly but now it seems its verbal abuse, dont it make you laugh everytime skanky cocks up or keiron gets the better of her in some way,by a miracle, someone comes on here with fantastic claims to stir up the pot. this makes me think skanky is not in a happy place at the moment, good. when all the truth about skanky comes out finally, and it will, it will also expose all the parts the others in her camp have played also.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m replying to your message DC, because it’s easier & you have influence in what’s happening. No disrespect to anyone else❤
So yes, she’s arrogantly driving now. Not caught up with postings, so not sure if you’ve got number plate of the car. AFP is very poorly. On oxygen, worse than before transplant & immunity bad. KFP not seen her for weeks . SFP has to stay away, because AFP is worried that Albert picks things up & could pass on to her. Junior is well aware that the lies she told about South Africa & why her & Pete split ( Andrew Gould), so Princess knows too. Also about drugs etc. Emily, Peter & Claire are well in control of J & P and KFP has no influence & is well aware she can’t get involved, which is unfortunately not helping with Jett & Bunny, as she’s trying to control them now. It’s not going to work… Kieran is getting help & KFP will only have poor Harvey as the paid publicity soon. We discussed the latest situation regarding police comments and how she will milk it, which she will. But she has no professional management & it will be short lived. Money she earns from the split on/off Crawl split etc, paid to his account, so HE is in control ( we think it’s going through the dodgy car sales, so his daddy is involved!). Danny is working for Mr PP ( Mr PP is still in the van with him, presumably supervising). She’s still trying to get new management/PR to represent her, but she’s a liability & nobody wants to touch her. The pictures we get to see are all set up. I’ve seen some pictures tonight, that have been taken without filters etc, believe me, their shocking😂🙀. It’s been a long evening & I’ve had a few drinks… need to process the evening👍I’m such a light weight. I’m up at 6 to give the wildlife lovelies a break🙈. Post more that I remember tomorrow. Nite nite ❤💋x
Woah that’s some ☕ Willow, lot to unpick there, many thanks ❤ Seems I called it about AFP, said her recovery sounded like things weren’t going well, rejection was probably an issue, and looks like my thinking about her age and immunity were spot on, it was always a big risk at her age, but it was her only option. AFP is right about Albert, could easily bring in something mild but it would be fatal for her, and let’s face it Skank could as well, dirty mare that she is. Still Skank could visit her behind a window, the hospital will have a room designated for this, they can provide this if you request it, and if AFP is at home surely Skank could see her outside a window. Is Skank really that bad she won’t do this, wow if so.

As for the rest, Wow lot to think on there……

261927A1-28E9-49F9-841E-55A2BDC4DEAC.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t know much about Dionne apart from what I’ve seen on TV. I don‘t really see her as being vindictive but I could be wrong, I think it’s someone younger and quite immature.
Prinny ?
---
well theres a coincidence isnt it and rimme sure looks tanned to me too 😂 since your not describing it,i can guess you can only see a child in it (if it exsists) and hear a woman ( who could be anyone , if you cant see them) it could even be bunny at home with skanky and skanky gets her friend the impressionist girl (frankie,who she knows well enough to ask for a threesome with) to do the voice of michelle. skanky loves a tan too. what a load of bollicks. tell us then if you know so much, not scared of being sued are you ?
not you poo, im on about Gx ❤

Reactions: 6
Amazing Willow!! Thank you for the brew ☕ xx

Reactions: 22
So I've had to step away for the day as I found myself shouting at the tellybox when her mashed face appeared. I've avoided reading any of the articles about how she thinks "it's disgusting" & she's pleased they've been sacked blah, blah bleeping blah. Her self importance & arrogance is breathtaking 😳

Finally caught up with reading 💪

I really love the Kieran, Bunny, Apollo pics 😍 I really love the Princess & Dr Emily pics 😍

I also really love the Skanky at the theatre pics.... because she really is absolutely destroyed 🤣🤣 it's the only thing keeping me going amongst all this positive press bollocks. I'm also reminding myself that it's Harvey the press are interested in, not her 😜 Those group pics though 🤣🤣 how many desperate non entities can you get in 1pic 😂

I've consumed a rather large quantity of gin....so the last 15 pages or so have confused me somewhat 🤯 but it's lovely to read that Ronan Keating is now supporting the cause 👍🤣

@WillowTree21 I enjoyed the tea....I put the gin down long enough to drink it 🫖☕ I look forward to anymore snippets you have for us.

I'm fairly certain at some point that @DC16 confirmed that @Gx2018 was genuine🤔

@Stan Butler have you got anything to eat please? The gin has made me hungry 😁 I've scoffed a share bag of Revels but I need something else 🥴
---

Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?
---
New Fred started.....

--

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.