Katie Price #267 Skanky escapes justice again, all us Krusties feel the pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gx2018 is in the know too. They outed PTMe’s real name. But I would concur with Willow.
They could be in the know but choose to lie or put a certain slant on things. It's a bit odd to voluntarily feed bits of information and then get angry or ignore people when they ask you about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Skanky will not like this, from Emily's IG,

View attachment 2100955
---

I bet this fred over runs again...
I love the fact Emily looks so fresh in photos and I don,t go along with Princess is a mini me for Skank but when she,s with Emily she looks a lot more natural even though she is wearing make up. Which is far more understated than with Skank

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I love the fact Emily looks so fresh in photos and I don,t go along with Princess is a mini me for Skank but when she,s with Emily she looks a lot more natural even though she is wearing make up. Which is far more understated than with Skank
And Princess is actually brightly smiling for once, in not one but two pictures!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Side girl, never heard that before.
I'll drop it into conversation when I see baby crow , see if she's impressed.
Or ashamed of me 😁
Deeply deeply ashamed.

I'm enjoying the cheese dream so far, at what point do the long legged sea urchins with the voices of the damned emanating from their eyeballs appear?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They could be in the know but choose to lie or put a certain slant on things. It's a bit odd to voluntarily feed bits of information and then get angry or ignore people when they ask you about it.
They had live updates from the Acapulco club the night Harvey was there. Wonder is it Kalelah the carer? Kalelah looked uncomfortable in the photos, and the poster here wasn't thrilled with the club appearance either.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She did say she hadn't seen FPCs (very cute btw) baby and did they not say 3 days last week? Maybe that's what it alluded to ....
so she hadnt seen the baby but decided to visit( to see baby) when she needed her makeup done for the tv and wagetha outing ? just about sums her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Twitter is full of the 'shes a great mom to H' 'disability campaigner' bull tit.

Its hard being a Krustie, I often wonder if I have got her wrong or has she done a wonderful job manipulating peoples opinions?

I though the public were starting to see through her, then I see that and it makes me angry.

None of us condone what the Met guys have done and we actually want the best for H.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
They had live updates from the Acapulco club the night Harvey was there. Wonder is it Kalelah the carer? Kalelah looked uncomfortable in the photos, and the poster here wasn't thrilled with the club appearance either.
Wasn’t SB also there that night? Hmm someone who appears to fall out with KP every now and then…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Me too. She look genuinely happy. When she's with Kipper it's always that painted on half-smile/miserable grumpy teen face. She's beautiful in those pics tonight.
I want to what's going through Skanky's rancid brain after seeing them photo's.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw the infamous pudding video and it was pretty shocking. Those kids don’t have a stable home anywhere it seems. I’m sure I’ll get loads of comments calling me a liar or asking to share it(i don’t have it saved or access to it), but I’m fine with that. What I saw was repulsive and abuse. Kieran is out of his mind to have shared that with his side girl.
I’m not excusing it but could it have been a one off incident of a child pushing KH/MP to the limits and they snapped, or are you saying things like that constantly happen?
As the two things are very different, even the most perfect of parents do things they regret, especially when under a lot of stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not excusing it but could it have been a one off incident of a child pushing KH/MP to the limits and they snapped, or are you saying things like that constantly happen?
And if this vid story was true, how was there cctv in a bedroom?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wasn’t SB also there that night? Hmm someone who appears to fall out with KP every now and then…
Maybe, I suspect it's not SB though. He appears to be thick as tit (not only the fact that he's with KP, but his IG activity is juvenile). Gx's posts are better written.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.