Katie Price #267 Skanky escapes justice again, all us Krusties feel the pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the poster has outed someone else’s real name then it’s not someone I would trust anyway, that’s a really crappy thing to be doing to someone. Not suggesting they’re not ‘in the know’ but seems a bit flaky to me. Not suggesting KH and MP are perfect either. Parenting is hard and people get pushed to their limits but that’s no excusing abusive behaviour. I just find it very hard to believe that kind of behaviour from them whereas we have seen abusive behaviour from KFP with our own eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry to say this but she’s got a free pass now with the police. Do you really believe any policeman would arrest her now for anything? She potential could drive her car anywhere and at any speed, they won’t do anything.
can also go the other way for her too, when she calls them out because shes getting a hiding, they could take their time to get there, not take any of her claims serious and even twist it so shes the villian. she is playing a serious game there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And if this vid story was true, how was there cctv in a bedroom?!?!
I was away for a bit so I missed the thread about the incident. Was the story MP lost it and threw a bowl in Bunny’s direction, or have I got that wrong?

Reactions: 9
I was away for a bit so I missed the thread about the incident. Was the story MP lost it and threw a bowl in Bunny’s direction, or have I got that wrong?
Something along those lines. She is allegedly meant to have chucked a bowl of pudding into her bedroom towards her?

Reactions: 11
Sorry to say this but she’s got a free pass now with the police. Do you really believe any policeman would arrest her now for anything? She potential could drive her car anywhere and at any speed, they won’t do anything.
KP has just publicly slated the police and yes what the Met did re Harvey is inexcusable but she has done far, far worse, even endangering lives. So yes I think the Police won’t hesitate to arrest her if she breaches the law/gives them any reason to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me too. I know she takes vindictive to a new level, but I still can't see her keeping Jett away whilst Bunny goes. He'd kick up a fuss. So, the only conclusion is he doesn't want to go. Question is why. :(
bet skankys told him he dont want him now, because appollo has replaced him:mad: i can think of no other reason, you can see K is a good dad and i dont think MP is a bad step mother, they always look so happy with them both. the kids smile with their eyes. skanky is afraid jett will go back to his father, thats why she has kept him from school too. she always surrounds herself with people too, i would say shes afraid of being alone........old, alone and unwanted, think shes nearly there though.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Skanky will not like this, from Emily's IG,

View attachment 2100955
---

I bet this fred over runs again...
KP might not like it but MP has ! And she’s gone on to Princess's IG to like the post she put up too! Bit rich considering Michelle unfollowed Princess a while back and blocked her from following her.
---
@Gx2018 posted the WhatsApp’s between KP and Princess the night of Slapgate didn’t they? Someone close to KP who sometimes falls out with her. Hmm.
I think there are people on here that know this poster. My recollection was it was someone close to Kirsty. But obviously I could be wrong.

Reactions: 9
Gx2018 is in the know too. They outed PTMe’s real name. But I would concur with Willow.
Did they 😳 why on earth would they do that to PTMe, that’s really out of order.
Is this not the same person that shared PA’s text to her mum in regards of Kris Boyson around the time slapgate happened?
I find it very odd that the person seems to know everyone in that circle and their business.

Reactions: 27
Gx2018 is in the know too. They outed PTMe’s real name. But I would concur with Willow.
I didn’t know this. Why would a fellow Krustie ‘out’ one of us? I would actually love to know who PTMe is just because I tried working out who KFP’s circle was at the time of @PTMe’s the stories you tell us 😂 feel like this doesn’t make sense, hopefully it does. It’s late I’m tired but can’t sleep & starving so waiting for cheese on toast whilst catching up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting that Michelle can speak to Bunny on the phone(her insta a few days ago) but doesn’t appear to be allowed for the visitations with Kieran.
michelle is no relation to bunny,it will be to ensure keiron and bunny reastablish their relationship first, that is normal going forward.

Reactions: 14
I'm having such a night! 90's tune are on I'm channeling my inner Courtney Love and singing Doll parts very badly...( I can't live up to skanks talent ) I'm loving KH pics of Bunny being a little girl 😍 💕 and I've found my fave krusty in real life! It's all gonna be fine peeps, i feel it in my waters 💧 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When you say nothing at all?
bloody hell,glad you explained that , i thought it refered to boyzone,i was counting how many in the band and everything and still didnt know what you were on about , then i thought you were refering to marrigies/ divorces and started counting them,in case any of them had gone through something similar and i got confused and thought katonas 1st hubby was in that band, so by the time id counted brians amount of wives and katonas husbands, id just about lost the will to live ! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If there was footage of the bowl throwing incident it would have been seized and scrutinised, which I assume it was. It seems from MP’s posts the other day she‘s no longer under investigation. So to me the incident was not as bad as it’s being portrayed, clearly someone enjoys trying to stir the pot for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Did they 😳 why on earth would they do that to PTMe, that’s really out of order.
Is this not the same person that shared PA’s text to her mum in regards of Kris Boyson around the time slapgate happened?
I find it very odd that the person seems to know everyone in that circle and their business.
Dionne?

Reactions: 8
I love the fact Emily looks so fresh in photos and I don,t go along with Princess is a mini me for Skank but when she,s with Emily she looks a lot more natural even though she is wearing make up. Which is far more understated than with Skank
And doesn't need to be filtered to duck either like when she is with KP!
---
so she hadnt seen the baby but decided to visit( to see baby) when she needed her makeup done for the tv and wagetha outing ? just about sums her up.
Didn't FPC have the baby back in October/November? So skanky has waited 5/6 MONTHS to go see her besties new baby????

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.