Katie Price #267 Skanky escapes justice again, all us Krusties feel the pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest on Harvey's IG account. Sophie may be behind this as she works for Children In Need.
well i think Carmilla is looking a bit green in this coronation picture šŸ˜‚ or is it a picture of skanky wearing a crown,jealous of all the younger,prettier,slimmer,nicer,richer,well liked , present wives and partners of all her exes šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brah said follow the hearts - these are the last 3 messages they hearted before posting that messageā€¦
Iā€™m probably barking up the wrong tree hereā€¦
Anyone else figured it out yet?
I think you might just have it. She said heart "reactions".
[/QUOTE]

Whaaaaaaaat? Say it a bit louder for the hard of thinking please.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think you might just have it. She said heart "reactions".
[/QUOTE]
Twaddle88's post on page 46.

kirajodie said:
I think shes messed with poor jetts head big time. Shes isolated him, kept him off school, away from friends, and filled his head with tit. I detest that woman
Helena-botham-farter said:
I think she will have told him he's a bad man and wants to hurt them. First she said he was stalking them, then the gun thing :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
MrsBsDayOff said:
Those posts KH and MP had up about Bunny the other day - there was no mention of Jett. Something's up with the poor lad.
Brah said follow the hearts - these are the last 3 messages they hearted before posting that messageā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok I think I get the thing about Brah 'loving' 3 messages. But fook knows what Ronan Keating has to do with it.
---
Twaddle88's post on page 46.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

šŸ˜ Thanks Phoebe, I just got that bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If sheā€™s was driving at 9 something today, she was over the limit, as she went clubbing after the show & was off her ā€˜tits.
Don,t want to start an argument but can you be off your ā€œtitsā€ if they are not yours ???šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ah ok I thought she had posted it again today! I'm easily confused!
Your confused MrsP... i'm still trying to figure out who the fek this Ronan Keating bloke is has skank met her new egg,chauffeur, the one, uncle step daddy 12570. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What does he mean ā€œnever seen anything like it in my life.ā€?
Has he never seen 6 men with cameras before because thatā€™s literally how many there were. Hardly a pack of paparazzi is it.
ā€¦ā€¦ and in the midst of it all is Slimy shouting ā€œThis is crazy!@ trying to whip up some fake hysteria for old Kipper pijama trousers.
i think he was refering to kipper when he said it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Roman Keating = Coming Home Now
I think KP is holding Jett as hostage against KHā€¦holding him against his will! I hope Iā€™m wrong for the sake of that poor boy šŸ˜¢
I fear you are right Spider. But how could a mother do this to her own child if true for revenge/spite/vindictiveness etc? If true she is really evil and lower than a snakes belly.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I fear you are right Spider. But how could a mother do this to her own child if true for revenge/spite/vindictiveness etc? If true she is really evil and lower than a snakes belly.
Unfortunately, I think we know youā€™re right!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she has told Jett awful things about his dad to scare him, why isn't Bunny scared? Could she be so manipulative that she took Jett
to one side and told him things that she knew would scare him in particular, maybe even told him it was a secret? Narcs play kids off against each other. I've thought for a long time she's sociopathic and dangerous.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I saw the infamous pudding video and it was pretty shocking. Those kids donā€™t have a stable home anywhere it seems. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get loads of comments calling me a liar or asking to share it(i donā€™t have it saved or access to it), but Iā€™m fine with that. What I saw was repulsive and abuse. Kieran is out of his mind to have shared that with his side girl.
Re the alleged video - If you don't have a copy someone must have showed you this video? KP herself?
If Kieran had a side girl surely Michelle wouldn't be happy with that, she unfriended him last year for a week and put up some strange posts alluding to cheating, then they reunited. So I don't think she'd tolerate it.
Also surely sending a vid as described here to a sexual partner is a horrible turn off?
Why no description of the video?

It's the same story that @susiesoo and @jonnyjnr had and then both disappeared.
None of our regular insiders here (DC, Willow etc) have seen the video or heard any info that verifies its existence. Surely if this video had been circulated locally in Coolham as susiesoo alleged, these insiders would have heard or seen something?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Re the alleged video - If you don't have a copy someone must have showed you this video? KP herself?
If Kieran had a side girl surely Michelle wouldn't be happy with that, she unfriended him last year for a week and put up some strange posts alluding to cheating, then they reunited. So I don't think she'd tolerate it.
Also surely sending a vid as described here to a sexual partner is a horrible turn off?
Why no description of the video?

It's the same story that @susiesoo and @jonnyjnr had and then both disappeared.
None of our regular insiders here (DC, Willow etc) have seen the video or heard any info that verifies its existence. Surely if this video had been circulated locally as susiesoo alleged, these insiders would have heard something?
Gx2018 is in the know too. They outed PTMeā€™s real name. But I would concur with Willow.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.