Katie Price #266 Skankruptcy case is close and looming, support for kieran deffo booming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it makes her life hell then yessss, yessss, yesssss, I'm happy that it's been postponed to the point that the powers that be can only pile up the evidence against her and have no option but to throw her in jail once all options have been exhausted. Have a fab evening ya'll x :)
The fact it's only been adjourned not discharged just goes to prove that she lied in that Sunday Times interview when she claimed that it was all 'sorted'. It's far from sorted skanky, as you will find out!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
How many of you reached for the Vino today? 😅
I went and got my eyebrows micro bladed (funny enough by a lady who went to the same school as KP) and to bear with the pain, I’ve got myself some actual alcohol having been off the booze so I’m on it tonight 😁

I honestly think we need to keep the faith and the bankruptcy isn’t going away… and even if it did… there are so many people that will be waiting in the wings to get their money in other ways.

I’m pretty confident she will get her comeuppance - sometimes we just have to wait a tiny bit longer than we’d like! 🙄

Big xx to DC and others who work so hard on this…xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Couple of gems from twatter about hers truly

It's not who you know It's who you blow

Her new website, only scams
---
No mention of skank on the one show :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Not on the One Show tonight? My prediction is that she will be featured the evening of the Met trial outcome.

Reactions: 21
Well the following screenshot encapsulates how Twitter is feeling about today’s happenings, seeing a lot of this type of comment 😂

So BBC and The One Show let’s see how you deal with the SM anger incoming when you air whatever it is you are doing with the most hated woman in The UK 😆

Kaboom 💥 Let’s sit and watch and laugh when the day arrives….public are done with it 😆

View attachment 2095390
'BAG OF CRABS' I love it, lolalot 😂👜🦀🦀🦀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently they had a film crew at the hospital with them!!!!
My bestie and her sister work there, I’ve asked her if she’s seen anything but it’s a big hospital so she’s asking around while obviously making sure she keeps 100 yards away from the fake fendi kipper smell…..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's not really wriggling out of anything though is she? It's been adjourned, not discharged so she still has it hanging over her. And while it may be frustrating for us in the long run it may help because it will a. give those who need it more time to find evidence against her and b. more time for her to act like someone who isn't bankrupt which she will ultimately have to answer for! Can the person who knows about bankruptcy on here explain why a case would be adjourned to a later date?
Words right out of my mouth 🤷‍♀️ x
Do you think she just sleeps in it and gets up the next day good to go?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I ask if anyone knows, when she gets her licence back will she start with a decent amount of points added, or will it be a clean sheet. Just wondering as if it’s a clean sheet she might take a few speeding fines to top them back up, but if it’s pre loaded then maybe the once will see her back to banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I haven't caught up yet but I saw this coming, last minute crap, no real surprise.

It was reported in the Daily Mail she was meant to turn up IN PERSON, well she's in
Manchester so it was claimed so.....what a load of bleeping bollocks.

I have questions, sure one of the smartarses will know.

1) If Skanky died tomorrow, what will happen to the debt?
2) if Skanky was MARRIED and died when married, what will happen to the debt?
3) Will Skanky be leaving the country at the weekend to celebrate and to duck us off?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.