Katie Price #266 Skankruptcy case is close and looming, support for kieran deffo booming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Tattlers, Happy Bankruptcy Eve. Holly’s back with her final BH countdown, and she’s chuffed to bits my Kylie has turned up bringing her sister Dannii along for Holly’s BH party ( All the Minogue family hate The Skank, they can’t stand the sight of her, even their Mum’s dog barks uncontrollably if she pops up on TV at home) Holly’s party is going on for 48 hours, she’s carrying on through Wednesday, hoping for a massive result for us, but certainly not for Skank 🥳

Anyway Holly’s well encouraged by @Brah Day Izit? with a little wink to us last night that things appear to be going Pete Tong for the hideous-one, “She’s in f*cking in deep 💩 Woo Hoo, I f*cking LOVE IT” squealed Holly, “Let’s Get This Party Started” 🥳

B449715A-18C2-4034-AFA5-9791AE5EEB0A.jpeg

Might add, woah, lot going on at Holly’s party already, Kylie‘s even got Kool &The Gang ready to play 👍🏾😁 Gee it looks like I have a lot of my time in hands, I really don’t 😁 but I seem to find the time to keep chucking out this stuff, being a Krustie is a full-on hobby, Happy Bankruptcy Eve everyone, so close, time to pay the piper Skank 👍🏾🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Recap...... riddled old sIag throws out yet more unfounded "disgusting" allegations. Stomps back off her latest holiday in her jammies with her kids in tow.
Kids look very tired & sad.
Crawl looks pissed off....this now seems normal 😁
Kieran doesn't seem overly concerned about recent "disgusting" events.
More of her manky shite for sale on deplop.
Skanky & FPC will be hitting the road again with more plaster classes...woo hoo 🙄
BH tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞🤞
The gofundme grows 👍👍👍👍
Stan fancied a pasta bake at 1am this morning.
Holly has roped in Fern to help build excitement for upcoming events.
Some Krusties are having a crappy time for various reasons....we send them all huge healing hugs.
AFP is still recovering from her transplant. PFP has had bionic legs fitted & is currently unable to run around after AFP. SFP, well errrr, ummm 😁
And on the tit show rolls......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Morning Tattlers, Happy Bankruptcy Eve. Holly’s back with her final BH countdown, and she’s chuffed to bits my Kylie has turned up bringing her sister Dannii along for Holly’s BH party ( All the Minogue family hate The Skank, they can’t stand the sight of her, even their Mum’s dog barks uncontrollably if she pops up on TV at home) Holly’s party is going on for 48 hours, she’s carrying on through Wednesday, hoping for a massive result for us, but certainly not for Skank 🥳

Anyway Holly’s well encouraged by @Brah Day Izit? with a little wink to us last night that things appear to be going Pete Tong for the hideous-one, “She’s in f*cking in deep 💩 Woo Hoo, I f*cking LOVE IT” squealed Holly, “Let’s Get This Party Started” 🥳

View attachment 2091953

Might add, woah, lot going on at Holly’s party already, Kylie‘s even got Kool &The Gang ready to play 👍🏾😁 Gee it looks like I have a lot of my time in hands, I really don’t 😁 but I seem to find the time to keep chucking out this stuff, being a Krustie is a full-on hobby, Happy Bankruptcy Eve everyone, so close, time to pay the piper Skank 👍🏾🥳
Absolutely crying at the balloons 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if anything will actually happen this time ot it will be ajourned yet again
It shouldn’t be adjourned given she’s not required to be there. It’s taking place without her presence. I’m wondering whether it will be determined that criminal charges apply.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2091953

Hahaha, I love the way on that T shirt Phil's head is a bit higher than Grant's, spot on there Kylie 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think that J&B are going to need a lot of help when back with their dad. She is still there mum and they will love her but she is not a fit person (in my mind) to bring them up. What would be nice is to see J&P spending time with them in a normal environment (playing on the beach at Skegness :)) as they will understand what they are going through. They maybe able to help them understand that K& M are not the enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Well I'm back for BH eve, hopefully something will happen this time, I've read in the papers about the latest tit flung at KH, nothings changed.

Reactions: 37
I think that J&B are going to need a lot of help when back with their dad. She is still there mum and they will love her but she is not a fit person (in my mind) to bring them up. What would be nice is to see J&P spending time with them in a normal environment (playing on the beach at Skegness :)) as they will understand what they are going through. They maybe able to help them understand that K& M are not the enemy.
I think it has been said that Emily Andre has helped before so hope she will help again

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
1 green tampon hanging from her minge!
One green tampon hanging from her minge
One green tampon hanging from her minge
And if one green tampon should accidentally fall
Out comes Samsung, Nokia and all
---

View attachment 2091953

Brilliant, love the picture on the wall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I am not too bothered if Kipper manages to keep hold of the MM to live in, I would imagine any value it has is already owed to PA and the bank amongst others ... actually it is probably a good thing if she keeps it because although she will see it as winning the place is a money pit, she can't afford the upkeep now and definitely won't after bankruptcy restrictions are in place, her income is falling day by day, it will just collapse around her and she will be trapped there in the decay alone like Mrs Haversham... be careful what you wish for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I am not too bothered if Kipper manages to keep hold of the MM to live in, I would imagine any value it has is already owed to PA and the bank amongst others ... actually it is probably a good thing if she keeps it because although she will see it as winning the place is a money pit, she can't afford the upkeep now and definitely won't after bankruptcy restrictions are in place, her income is falling day by day, it will just collapse around her and she will be trapped there in the decay alone like Mrs Haversham... be careful what you wish for
The couple of episodes of MM I was forced to watch on Friday just proved it is falling apart. Leaks everywhere and what she’s doing to it is just cheap patch up jobs. I swear C4 were having a laugh at her expense.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.