Katie Price #266 Skankruptcy case is close and looming, support for kieran deffo booming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was learning years ago, but my teacher died and I lost heart after that. I still remember what I learned, one day I will start learning again.

I’m currently listening to Skanky’s theme tune (I’ve decided) Mouthful of tit - Chumbawumba. Fabulous lyrics:

🎶 Can’t hear you cos your mouth is full of tit
Can’t hear you cos your mouth is full of tit🎶

The song sums up how I feel about Skanky:

🎶If you think you’re god’s gift you’re a liar
I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on favour 🎶

Skanky has a mouth and wardrobe full of tit.
---

Oh Mrs Ems 😣 {shakes head}
They used to rehearse in the studio at the bottom of the hill from me, several lived here. Not in my actual house. I think. This daft little town (very deprived [and depraved] but heavy on the creative arts) is mentioned in a certain song of theirs.
Alice Nutter used to shop in 'the big Asda '.
I am a mine of utterly useless information.

Price can sod off out of bloody Yorkshire.
Be orf with you, ya chavvy peasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My mum is still there....I was on the main road, got to the point I couldn't sleep it was so busy so I homeswapped here. The aim was West Sussex but knowing she's sludging about down there I'm rethinking the coastal dream 😆
KFP is thank goodness far enough away from the coast itself.... Her mother on the other hand 🙄
But seeing as her caring daughter has been away on numerous jolly's, Mumma dearest isn't seeing her currently, too much risk with the new lung.

Reactions: 16
They used to rehearse in the studio at the bottom of the hill from me, several lived here. Not in my actual house. I think. This daft little town (very deprived [and depraved] but heavy on the creative arts) is mentioned in a certain song of theirs.

I went to Leeds Uni, they didn’t play while I was there as I would have loved to have seen them. Apparently they loved playing the Union as it was one of their first gigs(?) and they always played a blinder! Mouthful of tit was one of my favourite songs to dance to.

Skank would have short thrift in most of Yorkshire from what I remember, lovely, warm people that don’t take bullshit too well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Couldn't agree more Crow. Let her stop down under where she belongs, anywhere south of Dartford will do 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
shes still wearing that bloody outfit,been a week now, it must stink to high heaven:sick:
The Nork stuffings have welded to the nylon and sweat in the gorgeous outfit
I’m sorely tempted to order one for meself. They obviously don’t need washing, will save me time

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the old crook’s still Bankrupt, gonna be Bankrupt for eva and eva , 🤣🤣🤣 , it’s not good ,
Don’t take any notice of what the demented old harridan says, don’t forget it’s 45 this year, might have the cash to take sink boy to turkey buy him a beer and a kebab, But if she wants to get the windows done in the MM she’s fucked, then if it ever gets discharged (I know 🤣🤣🤣) stays on its credit record for 6 years, Unless she’s been dishonest and that’s one thing I can’t believe about her, Might have to stay on onlyfans till it’s bleeping 70 , still good filters these days ,

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course she won’t. She admitted she had suicidal thoughts, when she crashed the car, even intimated it for the previous bankruptcy date. But how can we find out if she’s got insurance or in a different name? The fact she will be arrogant enough to publicise the fact she’s got her licence back, won’t help. Who could we contact - waste of time. Hopefully she’ll speed or do something even minor & be pulled over. No way would she pass drink/ drug tests. But for sure, Crawl won’t be useful & having to drive her around. Kids will be left with whoever’s around, because she’ll be out & about searching for a new meat & 2 veg. Wonder if she’ll be able to go & help her mother & Mr PP, now he’s had a knee replacement & can’t be AFP’s home help? I don’t see that happening either.
I wouldn't be surprised if her local police are gunning for her now. As you say, any little misdemeanor and they'll pull her over sharpish.
Gutted as I was to hear the BH has stalled again it could have massive repercussions on her soon. Kieran has a good chance on getting the litl'uns back, she may ditch attic-boy when she gets her license back BUT no way can she afford the upkeep of MM with her income alone. Her housing situation is precarious so it'll be all fun and games for a while. Roll on July - only around 11 weeks away so let's keep the faith Krusties!

Reactions: 19
I wouldn't be surprised if her local police are gunning for her now. As you say, any little misdemeanor and they'll pull her over sharpish.
Gutted as I was to hear the BH has stalled again it could have massive repercussions on her soon. Kieran has a good chance on getting the litl'uns back, she may ditch attic-boy when she gets her license back BUT no way can she afford the upkeep of MM with her income alone. Her housing situation is precarious so it'll be all fun and games for a while. Roll on July - only around 11 weeks away so let's keep the faith Krusties!
Wonderful Sewer, am I the only Krusty who thinks it’s Marvellous that the BH has stalled again??? Bankruptcy is not a lifestyle choice, Normal people wait a year and then try to get their life back on track, The demented harpy is still bleeping bankrupt ,
Wonderful news , any of us Me or you would be engaging trying to sort it. bleeping thing is proud to be bankrupt. I can never understand how people engage the bleeping thing, no remorse for how much heartbreak it may have caused, clues in the name , Skanky piece of tit

Reactions: 25
She could well be arrested for other stuff before then. She was reported by Kieran back in December, they need to charge or dismiss a harassment
case within 6 months. She's 4 months in.

Reactions: 23
Afternoon everyone ❤
Well let's look on the bright side, it's not all doom and gloom, not the end of the world, after the disappointment of today been raining, windy, skanks BH hearing been postponed. I'm feeling cheerful the suns shining it's stopped raining and the winds died down on the East Yorkshire coast and i've just checked my letter bock's and got a voucher for a free plant. Woohoo 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20230412_145336_403~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.