Katie Price #266 Skankruptcy case is close and looming, support for kieran deffo booming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon everyone ❤
Well let's look on the bright side, it's not all doom and gloom, not the end of the world, after the disappointment of today been raining, windy, skanks BH hearing been postponed. I'm feeling cheerful the suns shining it's stopped raining and the winds died down on the East Yorkshire coast and i've just checked my letter bock's and got a voucher for a free plant. Woohoo 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2095374
You always make all of us feel better Stan 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well the following screenshot encapsulates how Twitter is feeling about today’s happenings, seeing a lot of this type of comment 😂

So BBC and The One Show let’s see how you deal with the SM anger incoming when you air whatever it is you are doing with the most hated woman in The UK 😆

Kaboom 💥 Let’s sit and watch and laugh when the day arrives….public are done with it 😆

4C06E5E3-D644-4490-90CA-D9AC84CCDA71.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Well the following screenshot encapsulates how Twitter is feeling about today’s happenings, seeing a lot of this type of comment 😂

So BBC and The One Show let’s see how you deal with the SM anger incoming when you air whatever it is you are doing with the most hated woman in The UK 😆

Kaboom 💥 Let’s sit and watch and laugh when the day arrives….public are done with it 😆

View attachment 2095390
Does anybody know why skankys BH got adjourned yet again hoe the duck does she get away with this constant tit
---
Have you heard any more DC?
How the duck does this witch get away with getting her BH ajourned yet AGAIN makes me sick

Reactions: 20
Wonderful Sewer, am I the only Krusty who thinks it’s Marvellous that the BH has stalled again??? Bankruptcy is not a lifestyle choice, Normal people wait a year and then try to get their life back on track, The demented harpy is still bleeping bankrupt ,
Wonderful news , any of us Me or you would be engaging trying to sort it. bleeping thing is proud to be bankrupt. I can never understand how people engage the bleeping thing, no remorse for how much heartbreak it may have caused, clues in the name , Skanky piece of tit
If it makes her life hell then yessss, yessss, yesssss, I'm happy that it's been postponed to the point that the powers that be can only pile up the evidence against her and have no option but to throw her in jail once all options have been exhausted. Have a fab evening ya'll x :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That's the only reason she's pushing it. There's money to be made! Urgh she's an utter bleep, it's not about 'protecting' arv or 'being his voice' she wants £££ she makes me sick 🤧
He's a cash cow to her. No genuine maternal love.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Look, at the end of the day Kipper is arrogant and thick ... she really believes that she can outrun the Bancruptcy ... rinse and repeat, don't fill the forms in, MH excuses, book holidays and claim its work ... give her enough rope ... this is going to end really badly for her
I hope the courts make an example of her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Kira, she will use it as much as she can, trust me. It's like one of Beverley Allitt's survivors, a baby when it happened & left very disabled however this person apparently suffers nightmares about 'Nurse Beverley' coming to get them every day. No, they don't, it's all been used for compo & disability coached by the caregivers because how on earth would a baby remember anything about it?

She'll milk it for all it's worth, the madam x
You must live near me and i totally agree what you have said about the care givers of the young lady.

I was so angry about today's outcome however what some of you are saying about possible legal route has given me hope. It's just unfortunate that I am on holiday in july so I hope I can get wifi. I'm praying it doesn't hold up KH children's case.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have this feeling she's really pushing the met police thing, so that if they ever do arrest her she will claim police harassment ect ect
Yet that would only work in London. Anywhere else she phones them at the drop of a hat to fit someone else up ( allegedly, for her entertainment purpose only ) but your right she would try it on ( maybe in the other sense to 😱🤣🤣🤣)

Reactions: 15
i would have thought the big glasses, ditsy printed, prairie dresses and a name like Albert ,would put any young trendy follower of fashion off, from buying for their new born babe 😂 she would have had more interest, selling mini spacesuits 😂 when ever ihear the name Albert,i think of Albert Steptoe.....not a good look for a baby,i dont think✌
I think of Albert 'Square' - like Amish folk, except the Amish don't like getting their photo taken!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just back from father-in-laws funeral. A beautiful service but the weather was awful for the burial.

Then to find out the hearing was adjourned! I was so annoyed. Still hopefully it will just get worse for her, especially concerning the kids

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.