Katie Price #266 Skankruptcy case is close and looming, support for kieran deffo booming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I haven't caught up yet but I saw this coming, last minute crap, no real surprise.

It was reported in the Daily Mail she was meant to turn up IN PERSON, well she's in
Manchester so it was claimed so.....what a load of bleeping bollocks.

I have questions, sure one of the smartarses will know.

1) If Skanky died tomorrow, what will happen to the debt?
2) if Skanky was MARRIED and died when married, what will happen to the debt?
3) Will Skanky be leaving the country at the weekend to celebrate and to duck us off?
1) Dunno
2) the same as no.1 but she would be married?
3) No because the kids have school and she's all about the edumacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kylie’s finished work early, she’s gone to the pub, she has bought Gin, she is still going “OMG not again”, she still realises that in the bigger picture Skank is still losing, yes she is talking about herself in the third person, and yes again, she has brought her iPad and she does have the real Kylie as her iPad lock screen (used to be my daughter but she said she was too old to have her photo on there anymore as it was embarrassing……she’s 9 years old 🤦🏽‍♀️)

Cheers everyone……except that slippery eel of a biaaaaatch Skank 🥂

View attachment 2094957
My eldest daughter was a big Kylie fan and still really likes her. My ex husband (we were married at the time) was on a business flight and was sat right next to her and didn’t realise until they were getting off. 😳 Anyway he said sorry I didn’t ask for her autograph to our daughter (she was quite young at the time) and she said it’s alright daddy. 🥹 Many years on and she hasn’t let him forget about not asking for her autograph, pulling his leg. 😂

It was an overnight flight so they were asleep on the flight and my daughter said daddy that means you slept with Kylie 😳 I said perhaps don’t mention that part if you do show and tell at school. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
1) Dunno
2) the same as no.1 but she would be married?
3) No because the kids have school and she's all about the edumacation.
Oh well, with luck someone might know, I will repost this in the next thread
when something gets around to it.

In the meantime, time for a giggle, Skanky celebrating with a Pizza.

340633190_1208756683346482_8202571065698155681_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh well, with luck someone might know, I will repost this in the next thread
when something gets around to it.

In the meantime, time for a giggle, Skanky celebrating with a Pizza.

View attachment 2095816
I don't know what would happen if she died but your debts in your own name don't get passed to a partner if you get married. So marriage shouldn't
make any difference.

Reactions: 14
Can I ask if anyone knows, when she gets her licence back will she start with a decent amount of points added, or will it be a clean sheet. Just wondering as if it’s a clean sheet she might take a few speeding fines to top them back up, but if it’s pre loaded then maybe the once will see her back to banned.
As I understand it, you get 10 points on your license OR a ban. She was banned so she won’t have points as such, she will have a code on there though that she will need to declare for insurance. Drink driving for example is DR10.

Reactions: 20
Wtf is that about?
I know nowt about horses so be kind.
He is just having a roll. It helps get rid of loose hair and have a good scratch or dry out sweaty bits. Most enjoy doing it in mud. The fact he is with someone tells me he has been kept in stable, he's too clean to have been let out to graze naturally.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How the hell is she skint but constantly on holiday and inflating that disgusting chest of hers??
She isn't skint, I still believe she has money stashed and the HMRC have failed to find it.

Reactions: 21
I've gone through hell today making a cake for my daughters 18th. I did it because the quotes were between £80 and £120. Well I made one myself, cost £ 20. Which means we'll put it towards a cottage holiday with our kids and dogs❤

Who recommend kylie pink wine.. I'm wasted🤣xxx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
How the hell is she skint but constantly on holiday and inflating that disgusting chest of hers??
Whether it’s true or not she said she gets offered free cosmetic surgery and I can see why, no one in their right mind would pay to look like that. 😳
I think they use KP for practice instead of a medical dummy, probably cheaper.

• Haha
I've gone through hell today making a cake for my daughters 18th. I did it because the quotes were between £80 and £120. Well I made one myself, cost £ 20. Which means we'll put it towards a cottage holiday with our kids and dogs❤

Oh wow, that's fantastic, well done you!! xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

This cake is amazing!! X

• Heart
Whether it’s true or not she said she gets offered free cosmetic surgery and I can see why, no one in their right mind would pay to look like that. 😳
I think they use KP for practice instead of a medical dummy, probably cheaper.
Just really sad. It can't be doing her body any good and one of these days she's going to take it too far

Reactions: 9

Amazing( and funny), Job well done.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This cake is amazing!! X
Thankyou, I shouldn't have post it but thought duck it! I've been broken over this today! I wouldn't give in. My children are my world🥰
Skanky hasn't got these feelings!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

The glittery vomit is a nice touch!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.