Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thanks for all the good work that you do. It must be incredibly frustrating and worrying at times.
---

Erm…those who use them for recreational sports? Check out the Royal family for a kick off..
Exactly. shooting targets or pests is a valid reason. Like for the air pistol I have in my house.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No we’re only in contact on here….and @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy is back in Scotland now I believe…..I wish I did know other Tattlers (I bet there are a lot that know each other but don’t realise it!). 🥰
I didn't go that far up...I stopped at the place with the English Eiffel Tower. :D We should use the Krustie thread and try and get a Southern meet arranged. Anyone fancies joining us, pop over. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Didn’t feel like a jokey “Holly countdown to the BH’ earlier, but seeing KH laughing and smiling and MP posting happy pics, kinda feeling (very much hoping) this stunt hasn’t gone well for Skank, so let’s have a laugh at the Skank’s expense

Holly’s been to the ‘Darts’ 🎯

View attachment 2088604View attachment 2088606
Just darts???????????????????????????????????????? It's getting a blasting off a Dirty Harry Special from me :)
1681058862416.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Ah the old 'they do things differently in Hertfordshire' thing.

Every similar statement so far has been comically incorrect, maybe the poster works for the Herts tourist board (but actually lives in Dublin or Banff).

Social services in the UK is at breaking point and desperately trying to hang on to staff, as is the entire care system. That is what's known as a fact. A true thing. Easily evidenced. Unless one is a Tory MP, in which case it's world beating.

(Except, allegedly, for Herts. Maybe that's where all the staff have gone? Leaving all other phones across the country unmanned and unanswered. A fucking great convoy of social workers in buses homing in on the country's hotspot where there's no school absence either).
i do know that in wales,its lost a lot of social workers from Cardiff who have gone to work in Bridgend for a lot more money, i daresay its the same all over the country,less hours and less workload for more pay and i do know someone who was given children for 3 months in November 22,while ss investagated and those children are still in the tempary care and it still havnt been investagated. the last time they were visited by a temp ss officer,she was asking the person caring for them what was happening.

• Sad
Having a lovely Easter Day out, just popped on for an update, seems not much info so far after a quick scan through, perhaps more will be revealed later. Sat in a cafe, just made this, felt a need to take the piss out of the vile Skank, reaching new levels of dreadful harmful pathetic behaviour now, shes so Yuck….

View attachment 2088347
It’s like a black hole, consuming everything in its path

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member

I need to be really careful. All I can say is don't believe what the red tops report re what Kipper instigates. It's all going to be ok.

She has nothing, and it's backfiring spectacularly.

Keep the faith.
Thank you. You have given me hope that justice will prevail. Those two children certainly need it to,

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I hope someone is there to capture her face when she it all comes crashing down around her. I’d like to point out that this is the most spiteful I ever get and it’s only ever related to Skanky, as it sometimes makes me feel a little dirty inside😖.
Same.Ususally I’m calm and cheerful.
Except when it comes to her.Then I’m inclined to call down the wrath of the gods to reek havoc upon her plastic head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes they may know but if they can't prove it they can't do anything about it. Nothing was ever done about the letter was there? Kieran does look very happy in the story in the papers today though so maybe he knows something we don't! He certainly doesn't look like a man worried about being charged with a firearms offence or child neglect.
They don't need to prove it 100% though, her pattern of behaviour and previous offences will be evidence towards a charge, there doesn't need to be one 100% blinding bit of evidence. If it's sent to CPS then it will be court and the judge to decide whether she's guilty. I think with the letter, she was already due in court and she had extra community service put on. The courts/police are so stretched they probably are not going to do another court date for the letter just to get a similar outcome.
---
Major Throwup more like.

Can any of our clever Tattlers see what Kieran is holding in that plastic bag when he was released from assisting Police with their enquiries?? I'm just wondering what's in it, and if this is the supposed 'gun' he's been seen with?
It just looked like a paper form and a plastic bag. I suspect the bag had his personal belongings in it.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
im clutching my pearls and am shocked seriously how many Tattlers own or know people that have a gun
yeah farmers/vets etc all have a valid reason but others 😮
He may hold the gun for farming (it's a rural area and possibly family has a farming background) or for recreational shooting. Someone even mentioned on the last thread that an episode of KP's reality show featured KH had been shooting rats at the MM. That gun must have been legally held.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Kipper isn't hiding ... no one is interested in her life or her whereabouts anymore ... the paps don't follow her ... the only tlme its actual pap pics is when she is walking into court or accidentally pictured looking hammered on a night out outside a known zleb venue... the rest of the time the pics are staged and sold via backgrid. She could walk top less down the highstreet and the only un planned pics would be taken by the odd passerby
---

Calling KH hubby .... ?
Now that would cause it to self-combust eh? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
KP has thrown so much vitriol at KH, even likening him to Jimmy Saville and he’s kept quiet but let’s not forget he’s human and this has been allowed to go on for a long time.
Personally I think KH has done brilliantly, he has every right to defend himself, if he stays quiet people will assume KP is right about him, as many have, not to mention what this must be doing to his MH being accused of all sorts and not able to speak out.
I think you should be fucked off with the system, these are his children’s lives and his relationship with them that are being destroyed, it’s time that he/they will never get back. He must feel very let down by the system, I know I would if I were him.
I appreciate you’re coming from a professional point by they are his children it’s happening to.
He has to stay away from tit for tat. Remember he has to go in front of neutral adjudicators now such as judges or social workers so giving KP any rope is such a bad plan. This is not the time you use your PR rep, you use a bloody lawyer. You sit on your hands. His time for defence is in court not on the daily Mail

JaynieDay

VIP Member
If it was I would feel slightly sorry for him again.... but he's obviously sat in that taxi with the kids whilst she ranted about their dad being a 'disgusting human being' he didn't look up from his phone :confused:
That tells you how used to it he is, why bother listening when you’ve heard it all before?

• Sad

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Can somebody explain just what will be raised at the BR hearing? Is it just her debts or wil they bring up the house, HMRC etc?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
For a short period of time our youngest did too with a rifle loaned to him by the club he shot for.
Some of the members had rifles that cost thousands and they cared for them like they would a child.
Just because someone has a gun does not necessarily !ale them disgusting.
Yes. For all we know, Kieran may be a licensed gun owner who knows how to handle a gun responsibly and store it securely.

• Heart