Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you complain to ofcom? Or you could send redacted copies of your bank statements if you do have them. They shouldn’t keep hassling you like this!
Or just tell them your name is Katie Fucking Price and they will never contact you again!

Reactions: 33
Security guard making sure she doesn't steal

Reactions: 24
she took the 153k loan from the company as a directors loan(legally you are allowed to) then a couple of months later the company went bust because it had no money this was just before she was declared bankrupt the administrators that were dealing with the company have admitted it is no use going after her for the money because there is no chance of her having it(most of the money owed by the company was to the taxman she ended up paying just over 20k back on a tax bill of over 200k to the taxman)

Reactions: 22
So she will never be allowed to be a company director again

Reactions: 19
So the fucking thing , lives in the back end of nowhere, no transport, lost without dickhead

Reactions: 21
Sorry but no no no Harvey didn’t write that crap on her instagram and I need to vomit at every comment that he’s handsome he makes people’s hearts melt and he’s a fucking credit to the vile bitch.
---
Sorry but no no no Harvey didn’t write that crap on her instagram and I need to vomit at every comment that he’s handsome he makes people’s hearts melt and he’s a fucking credit to the vile bitch.
Hes a very overweight (her doing obviously) obnoxious foul mouthed grown man who she has used to her advantage all his life makes me sick.

Reactions: 45
But the cunt is quite delighted for me to pay my income tax and have a tiny part used to look after her disabled son whilst she holidays every few weeks.

Reactions: 32
Wishing you a speedy recovery

Reactions: 27
Our squirrelina, know you’re not well, but one thing to cheer you up, once you’re out and about , you can buy clothes from Skanky’s Jyy London range, And they come in all different colours, and made by
Asian sweatshop workers working 100 hours a week, for 11p an hour ,

Reactions: 21
Fucking Hell @okeep don't you think @Squirrelina has been through enough??

Reactions: 29
Poor Harvey has no clue his vile mother pretends he sends her stuff. We know he is coached. Anyone else notice he has been told to include SB? If Harvey even wrote that!
Yep, she's not fooling anyone apart from her idiot fans.

I would just cease contact with them. If you talk to them they take that as consent you want them to contact you. If it's truly an old debt past 6 years, no-one can make you pay it. Any letters they send are just requests to pay really, they have no power over you.

View attachment 2071575

https://www.stepchange.org/debt-info/can-i-write-off-debt/statute-barred-debt.aspx

I had one pop up recently from when I was ill years ago and went £7 overdrawn, I had paid that and asked to close the account but the bank in question kept on putting a charge on each month, until it got to hundreds, all consisting of bank charges. They shouldn't have done that according to the Ombudsman, so I didn't pay and I still occasionally get letters 'offering' me to pay a percentage of it.

The Skank is a whole other level because she intentionally sets out not to pay people and used a company to give herself a large payment. It is quite amazing sometimes how large payments are written off but people harassed over much smaller personal ones!

Attachments

Difficult for her having the physique of a large brick shithouse and the voice and attitude of a spoilt toddler. She's another one who needs to take a good look in a mirror.
....but but but but but the GC has had an incredible 3 stone weight loss......

Looks delicious Stan, is that your starter, main and pudding?
Didn't get a sniff Karma.. by the time i'd made it had to get ready for work so bowl each for my sons and a bowl for next doors little daughter, just sat at work now on teabreak having 2 bacon+egg butties.

Turkey. So can she begin her thewapootic eeling pwocess to get over her trawma. Cue pics of her in the Sun, back at the hotel pointing at the 2 4 6 90 foot drop where she broke those trotters. Kerching. $$$$
She can go to Turkey as long as she's back on the 25th. She's not being in the same country as me when I go on holiday

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.