Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
There's a plane landing at Heathrow tomorrow morning from Bangkok, wonder if that's skanks flight.
Doubt it Stan if it's travelling back with Rim Mee. That TG flight departed Bangkok at just after Midnight local time so 5 hours ago. At that time Rim Mee was stuffing his face at The Sheraton Hotel. Reckon they're on the 03.40 to Kuwait same airline she and SB flew out on however it;'s just taken off 1.5 hours late 😂

1678745680600.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Did she pay off a substantial sum, do we know? If not, hope jail is n the cards. Plus using credit cards it seems too. Surely she can’t keep avoiding a prison term😡💩. Go to jail. Do not pass go & take your mutilated body & face with you. Be great to have no stories about her posing for a while.
Maybe why skanks trying to tap up that Hannah Slater women again, someone seems to be giving her a last minute loan or payoff.

Reactions: 13

mrspig99

VIP Member
I used to subscribe to Private eye but haven't bought that or any others in years. I don't think "Katie" is quite my thing, although, i'm sure like PE, it will be full of (unintentional) satire.
My husband still subscribes to Private EYe and has it sent to him in the US.
---
I love PE too - I've been reading it for decades but of course I cannot get it now, except when I'm over in UK :) I expect you have guessed where my "name" comes from too ;)
Rita you can get overseas subscriptions, my husband has one and it's sent to him in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

InsomniNat

You are correct, not a dream, in my mum’s home town of Falkirk. She had the local funeral director be her “chauffeur” for the day 😂

I actually wish now I’d went along to the plaster class, just for shits and giggles. Would have been funny to heckle her 🙈😂

Soz if that had already been answered, I’m catching up…..as usual 😂
How grim 😆

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She posted just a few days ago, the kids need her 24/7 because of 2 people being investigated (presumably Kieran & Michelle). Liar. How’s she doing a plaster class & who will be looking after them? IF authorities aren’t there to greet her immediately she’s home, they need to be paying a visit to MM while she’s off doing her 💩makeup class & find out who’s seeing to the kids & remove them. Bloody fed up with her sticking 2 fingers up at everyone, her constant lies & disregard & accusations towards Kieran & Michelle. She’s dangerous & evil.
IF (a very BIG IF) she goes to Yooneek Syrups those kids will be dragged along with her - she did say there would be Speshul Gessts innit! That'll be J&B and maybe H if she can manage to get him shipped over for the extravaganza
---
Oooooo. Look. There's a gym. She can start getting those pounds off now.....

View attachment 2025797
Ah maybe this is the Noo Gimm she told C4 she wanted at Trampy Towers? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
I’ve read quite a few opinions that Jessica really didn’t have anywhere else to go with cosmetic surgery as a man, so became a woman, which would require many more surgeries.
That what I think too. I also think at some point in the future she will probably want to change back again.

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Even her bots are boring and full of shit :)
---

Does anybody buy magazines any more, least of all ones that are full of shit???
Husband got me a subscription to a famous Scottish magazine, I like reading the fictional stories and it has some good articles in it.

This was arranged last year ... must saybits a tv show I have never even heard of ... never heard of or seen the presenter before either
Guess it never happened then...the article is dated 12th March, 23 just before she ran off to Thailand. Supposedly the next weekend she was meant to spend with KP.