Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
I still don't believe she got kicked off tiktok because of Bunny. Kim Kardashian's daughter is on there virtually every day and she's only 9 and she doesn't get banned from there.
I thought it was was because Bunny was advertising her bath bombs etc

Reactions: 11

VIP Member
So we have new photo's of the her wonky tits and a dodgy bikini...

Will Skanky be home this weekend?

Has anyone seen the Mumsnet thread on Katie Price recently?

Reactions: 11

Cooper123

VIP Member
Been following these threads on and off. Can't stand the old hag that is Katie price. Can anyone tell me how it's known that she fabricated the rape story?

Reactions: 10

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s only just home and the kids have been allowed out there this length of time. Photos may come out daily but she’s probably at home laughing

• Angry
  • Wow

VIP Member
I don't think there is anything strange about it. She has had a major operation, even Skanky has to draw the line somewhere. You wouldn't want the press hounding your mum when she is recovering from a major operation and Amy probably doesn't want it out there (at the moment)
Skanky has to draw the line somewhere? are you kidding? That would be a first!

As for the "operation"...

• Haha
  • Wow

Ecosse

VIP Member
What is the issue with her staying longer than 28 days? Is it with Kieran (as if she gives a shit what he thinks) or with the Thai authorities (I wouldn't mess with them!)

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Pretty sure Junior has read about Price playing around with Andrew Gould & the abortion, while she was married to Peter. Probably even saw a glimpse of the shocking video of KFP & Dane Bowers. But I think what will have done it for Junior, is the fact she said she was R aped in South Africa, in front of the kids. That really was an awful & shocking lie she told. Junior is very close to his dad, so I'm sure by now Peter has had to sit Junior down & fill him in on questions, Junior needed answers to. Both Princess & Junior are caring kids & I suspect they're disgusted by what's happened to Jett & Bunny too. P & J were very close to Kieran, so they're not going to like what's going on.
Willow,I can’t bloodywell remember but was P&J living with her when Kieran was with her?So much has gone on I get confused.com.🥴

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Interesting that there was a video on here earlier showing Bunny on Tiktok but she was speaking in a whisper and seemed to be looking overher shoulder, ready to stop recording if someone came in. I would guess that she therefore knew darn well she shouldn't be on there and that if someone (Katie???) found her she would be in trouble?????
Methinks it's more likely to be Kipper who orchestrated it.
---
😀😄❤❤❤💕💖🤗🥰😘 xxx

Katie had her pic taken with boats in the background the other day, really it was taken in a scrap yard and photoshopped over lol 😄 x

View attachment 2026507
Where? @Pom Bear ; all I can see is Three Triangles.... 🤣🥰😇

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
is this before or after her new book,her new song,her new marriage,her new baby,her new million pound house(her and Carl were buying)her new tv career,new company which she is not allowed as a bankrupt and disqualified director(priceywoods did not last long lol) could go on she says so much rubbish
Very true ClivE, but I wish you hadn’t reminded me of the song.
She is definitely going to pursue that.

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Katie Price #258: Apt cast for Teletubbies; Krusties done with all their rubbish!

Reactions: 9