Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
I can’t get over that ! She is clea
Price is living her best fantasy there.Claire is the one with the knowledge and connections.Price ( as we know), couldn’t negotiate a car down a country road.Princess may love her mother, but she is well aware of how things are.The poor girl lets her ramble on because it makes for a calmer life.
There is nothing that KP would love more than to get a percentage as P’s “ momager”.The problems will only kick in when Princess is of an age to choose her own management.I can see emotional blackmail coming into play.
[/QUOTEi think it’s disgusting that KP is thrusting her into the spotlight like this when she is weeks away from her GCSEs starting. She is a completely irresponsible parent.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been sent PIP forms to complete for people I have had interactions with. I usually send them back to the department not completed as I haven’t seen the person for quite some time and can’t comment on their current level of function/ dysfunction. I am sure any professional would not complete these if they had not assessed/ assessed properly/ not seen them for more 4 weeks or on a regular basis , it’s not worth the scrutiny and your professional registration to whatever professional body you belong to
Double post oops sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
That picture with prinny mini me must have been taken months ago skanks tits aren't under her chin and she's got her moon boots on, you wouldn't be trying to exploit the publicity around prinnys new modeling job to advertise and draw in some viewers for your shit MM show would you mother of the fucking year. Go suck your own dick you cunt.View attachment 2025833
she got that shitty flower wall behind her that she did for that shitty mm 😂

Reactions: 6

dazzled103

VIP Member
That would be a worry for me. We know he has no time / patience for the kids and I don't think he would welcome J and B somehow. He would just expect them to sit on the sofa and make no noise or mess. Actually I couldn't see him putting up with her shit. She is like a member of the Clampet family:)
Who is Daddy sink boy?

Reactions: 3