Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
As if Skanky would take any notice of her own family, she doesn't take notice of anyone. I'm unsure why there
hasn't been much told about AFP but I have a theory or three which I will not go into. No matter what is going
it's all very strange.
I don't think there is anything strange about it. She has had a major operation, even Skanky has to draw the line somewhere. You wouldn't want the press hounding your mum when she is recovering from a major operation and Amy probably doesn't want it out there (at the moment)

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
She’s tagged into the BTS on her instagram of the OK mag shoot. 1990s cringe poses with mouth open and holding her hair up 🙄🙄
OMG - have just found it. That’s supposed to be a Mother’s Day shoot?? Embarrassing. CRINGE. The nuzzling the horse’s head was wierd too!

• Haha

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
If i'm reading this right didn't really understand it but MM2 was the 13 most popular program on ch 4 for this week with live viewing figures of nearly 450 thousand tuning in then a combined figure of 830 thousand for the full week which includes +1, repeats, catch-up no wonder skank is keeping quiet she's actually losing viewers and fans. 🤣🤣View attachment 2024087
Oooh, thanks Stan, I just 💗 statistics!

• Haha
Not all skin cancers can be removed either, malignant melanoma can be fatal if it spreads to internal organs/bones. Each time you burn, especially if significant enough to blister, it greatly increases the risk. Even getting a tan, at any level, is a sign of skin damage as it changes colour to protect itself. Not that she'd listen to any warnings...
She has an increased risk of skin cancer because she smokes as well. She already has the sores on the lips that never heal, apparently smoking can contribute to that too.

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 14.00.31.png

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I don't know that much about it either but I would presume they have someone with Harvey most of the time, so high ratios of staff to students. That's why it will be so expensive. A relative used to work in a care home looking after a young man similar to Harvey. He was non-verbal and quite large. When he had a tantrum there were always two people there to deal with him. They had to have two people with him if they took him outside the home too.
With
Harvey He as has been in special schools etc when he was young,hardly lived at home with her hasn’t he Helena?

helptheaged

VIP Member
When is the make/hair thing KP was supposed to do?
plus Cambridge said KP would be appearing later n the term ?

• Haha
She took them for half-term, it was the 12th February they flew out there, with SB showing his boarding pass (Red Arrow on Date) This is now week 5, they’ve been gone 30 days (including today) by my calculation, someone said anything above 28 days can be considered child abduction without permission from KH, though I’ve no idea how any of that works and if that means trouble for her.
View attachment 2025566
Basically she is now stopping both her youngest children from going to school, whole situation is a farce, just have to hope things are happening behind the scenes to stop her continuing this neglect, but who knows anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️😞
Was it ever confirmed Kieran gave permission or not? I can't remember what was said exactly.