Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My daughter has special needs. In the past we've received DLA but I didn't apply for it at the last renewal as she seems to have improved and is no longer medicated. There is a section on the form that the SENCO has to complete. Does Jett have a SENCO? And he hasn't been at school for weeks for the SENCO to know how he is currently.
I’ve been sent PIP forms to complete for people I have had interactions with. I usually send them back to the department not completed as I haven’t seen the person for quite some time and can’t comment on their current level of function/ dysfunction. I am sure any professional would not complete these if they had not assessed/ assessed properly/ not seen them for more 4 weeks or on a regular basis , it’s not worth the scrutiny and your professional registration to whatever professional body you belong to

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
shes his middle aged girlfriend, we all know some one like her, who says they are one age ,but look 10 to 15 years older. this one is a real peach though,saggy arse,skin like leather,smells like a carzy, dresses like a tart, thinks all the blokes fancy her but likes barbie pink and unifuckingcorns 😂 reminds me of magda, mary.s neibour off "something about mary"😂
Omg I was going to say the exact same thing regarding Magda from that film 🤣 old, wrinkly, leather tits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Yes, they would need assessments. CAFCASS are not always that great, my friend had nothing but issues with them during a very long court process. They are not meant to be bias but they can be. KP has every reason now to want to keep these kids, they are very late in the day, not for the right reasons but she is so good at deflecting and avoiding. She could draw this out for years. She will not consider that it could ruin the kids. She wants them because she couldn’t have them. She also I suspects, to use them as company and a crutch to make her feel good. KP has said in plain sight that she blamed KH and PA for all her issues keeping the kids from her so now she’s deluded that if she has the kids, she won’t have addiction issues 🤷🏻‍♀️
i think SS really has a duty to investagate skany over the kids,taken out of school is bad enough but as a drug addict and bankrupt, taking them to the sex capital of the world and parading bunny whilst wearing make up and false nails is a big no, no. i saw ss take some kids off one woman who had dyed her daughter's hair red (8 year old), i expect there was more to it,but i was not privy to that information. false nails can cause permanent damage to nails and God knows what she has planned next, matching tattoos maybe ?
---
I’ve been sent PIP forms to complete for people I have had interactions with. I usually send them back to the department not completed as I haven’t seen the person for quite some time and can’t comment on their current level of function/ dysfunction. I am sure any professional would not complete these if they had not assessed/ assessed properly/ not seen them for more 4 weeks or on a regular basis , it’s not worth the scrutiny and your professional registration to whatever professional body you belong to
you could complete the forms based on how they were, when you saw them last and state the date that your report is based on,sadly by you returning the forms uncompleted, they would just think the person is not as bad as they have said because the " expert" will not vouch for them, and most likely, turn down their claim. if pip is awarded,it is on the claiments to update them on any changes,so you wouldnt be responsible,if they have inproved or deteriated.
---
Freebies of course. Butter-up FPC then hit her for freebies......................;
perhaps she needs her to do her make up in blackwood

Last edited:

Salyara

Just a question about Harvey, is this the second year at his college?
Am I right in thinking it was only a 2 year placement?
Will he be going back to Skank full time from Summer?

• Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
A great excuse to roll this bad boy out again...

I still maintain she did that deliberately. As a former skater I know you fall if you trip over your toe pick, usually when pushing but her foot was flat on the ice. Plus when you do trip like that it knocks all the wind out of you and it's very difficult to get up as quickly as she did. totally looked fake to me.

I love PE too - I've been reading it for decades but of course I cannot get it now, except when I'm over in UK :) I expect you have guessed where my "name" comes from too ;)
Maybe I should start buying it again and then I can send it over to you when i'm done. :) I did wonder about your username and if you were married to Lord Gnome. :D :love:

• Haha

veevee04

VIP Member
Unfortunately if the violent outbursts cannot be controlled, Harvey will end up on some form of liquid cosh to keep him docile. Again she’s created this problem through never looking after him properly, so now Harvey suffers the consequences.
He will probably already be on benzodiazepines, promethazine and/or if high levels antipsychotics with perhaps mood stabilisers if there's episodes of aggression they tend to prefer meds over physical restraint and segregation.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I've just driven past the houses. No lights on at either and Daddy Woods has parked his car in the nursery car park across the road which is a bit odd as there's loads of room on the drive. Maybe there's new cars arriving overnight!
Is he allowed to park on the nursery car park?

Stan Butler

VIP Member
If i'm reading this right didn't really understand it but MM2 was the 13 most popular program on ch 4 for this week with live viewing figures of nearly 450 thousand tuning in then a combined figure of 830 thousand for the full week which includes +1, repeats, catch-up no wonder skank is keeping quiet she's actually losing viewers and fans. 🤣🤣
chrome_screenshot_1678658299265.png

• Haha
  • Angry

Salyara

I want to know how this bitch can afford all these tattoos. They must be dirt cheap in Thailand. You'll be looking at over £200 a go here.
Some of them far more like £2,000 a go here, I had one about 14 years back, on my hip, about size of my hand and that was £200 then. Mind it was a very good tattooist I had to wait a few months to get in with.

• Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
Weird indeed. Even weirder when you think that Princess has spent most of the last decade living with her father and stepmother, meaning that Emily has been a major role model all these years. She's a middle-class doctor whose "look" is classic and understated. No matter how strong Princess's bond is with her mother, why would she follow her career path when Emily's is so much more appealing?
She may have had Emily as an influence and hopefully that has rubbed off on her, but she still seems to want to be a model like her mum, so there is the worry that once she does turn 18 that KP will have more influence on her because of that side of things. P seems like a sensible girl though, far more sensible than her mother for sure, so hopefully if ( probably more like when) her mother suggests doing something like OF she will flatly refuse.

Ecosse

VIP Member
Interesting that there was a video on here earlier showing Bunny on Tiktok but she was speaking in a whisper and seemed to be looking overher shoulder, ready to stop recording if someone came in. I would guess that she therefore knew darn well she shouldn't be on there and that if someone (Katie???) found her she would be in trouble?????

• Wow
Reactions: 13