Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....and another spectacular observation from Helena... 'Rymi is moving about like an apoplectic guppy in her video'. Still giggling....
You're too kind :giggle:😘
---
We should place bets on how long until next holiday. I think she'll be off, the day after next BH, but will probably slip a short weekend break in, before that. Expect Crawl is waiting in the attic for her return.
The countdown is on now to the next court hearing, she's got to fit in a deflection visit to Harvey too before then, she might even take him somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wish SB would spill the beans and tell the real reason she came back from Thailand, last time.
Was it 'PuddingGate' or because of AFP?
can you honestly see skanky cutting short her holiday because of the kids welfare ? or coming back for her mother ,who had had a transplant? ,in fact she went on holiday knowing how ill her mother was and due/had the operation. i dont think she cut her holiday short at all,i think she had a quick trip for plastic surgery and came back when she was suppose to have come back, i also think if puddinggate happened at all,it was something she had set up and had been sitting on for some time and brought out as deflection, because the gossip was rife about her mother having a lung transplant and she had buggered off on holiday and it was not in a good light, refecting on her. she gathers information and drip feeds it as deflection when needed, just like those photos. only reason skanky came back off holiday,was because she was due back , and thats it.

Reactions: 28
What's she after...?!! Is she trying to play nice. I don't think that will work Batnan.

Katie Price says ex-husband Peter Andre is 'calm and collected' just like their son Junior - Mirror Online
She’s on the wind up. Announcing that Princess is going to become a model. And she can help manage her.
Pete announced a while back that Princess was going to college to study beauty therapy to become a make up artist after she’s done her GCSEs. It also seems Claire is already managing part time work that Princess is doing, KP moaned that Claire had negotiated the Shein contract and she had been left out of it.

And trying to get back in with Junior who doesn’t seem to want to have anything to with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If ever there was any doubt about Katie being home already, it's the number of times she has posted about things she's going to do "when she's home."
She's been back a while, I would say.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 26
can you honestly see skanky cutting short her holiday because of the kids welfare ? or coming back for her mother ,who had had a transplant? ,in fact she went on holiday knowing how ill her mother was and due/had the operation. i dont think she cut her holiday short at all,i think she had a quick trip for plastic surgery and came back when she was suppose to have come back, i also think if puddinggate happened at all,it was something she had set up and had been sitting on for some time and brought out as deflection, because the gossip was rife about her mother having a lung transplant and she had buggered off on holiday and it was not in a good light, refecting on her. she gathers information and drip feeds it as deflection when needed, just like those photos. only reason skanky came back off holiday,was because she was due back , and thats it.
I suspect she was bombarding Social Services with claims of abuse ( she ranted about them ignoring her in the past) . She probably coached Bunny and Jett to tell her stuff and to get Bunny to record things on her phone. When Bunny sent her something she could use, I think she sent that to SS and when she got news they would look into it, that's when she rushed home to claim she had custody.
I still don't think she got a court order giving her '100% custody' but SS have a duty to look into things and she will have pounced on that as an opportunity to get revenge and slander Kieran and Michelle everywhere and take the kids.
I think she invented the story of people from 'the village' seeing the video to justify why she had video of people in their private home. That's all my opinion obviously... based on reading between the lines.

Reactions: 37
And who is she trying to kid with her "Junior is all about the studio" and not interested in photo shoots with them anymore. It's not because he's busy but because being seen in photos with her flaunting her tits and 70s poses will ruin his street-cred.

Reactions: 36
If ever there was any doubt about Katie being home already, it's the number of times she has posted about things she's going to do "when she's home."
She's been back a while, I would say.
No, not back until 14th.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Only now is she interested in Junior. She would barely look at him when he was a baby/small child.
Anyone remember that reality episode when Jnr had been in Cyprus for a week or two with his grandparents and Peter flew out to collect him. When they got home, Katie had gone to bed. Didn't bother waiting up to see the baby she hadn't seen for weeks. When Peter called her out on it, she just shrugged and said she was tired after working.
Wild horses wouldn't have stopped most mothers from seeing their child in those circumstances.
Not to mention the time (now removed from archives, hopefully by Peter who didn't want Jnr to ever see it) she was filmed saying, "Give me a girl next time Pete and I might bond with it." I remember it very clearly because it was so shocking.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Am I the only person that saw this and thought she had her son Harvey doing a concert and Junior was going to be the support act!?
No you're not!
---
Another tattoo apparently, possibly on the boob area!!! Waiting for details…
Maybe she's finally having nips tattooed on! I can't believe how many new tattoos she has got on this trip. It really does feel like she is blowing as much money as she can before things all finally catch up with her though doesn't it? I'm just trying to catch up on about 4 days worth of tattle, I am in Switzerland and the internet in our hotel room is very spotty to say the least.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
And who is she trying to kid with her "Junior is all about the studio" and not interested in photo shoots with them anymore. It's not because he's busy but because being seen in photos with her flaunting her tits and 70s poses will ruin his street-cred.
Yeah, can't wear trackies with his name on them, it won't look good for his street-cred

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's she after...?!! Is she trying to play nice. I don't think that will work Batnan.

Katie Price says ex-husband Peter Andre is 'calm and collected' just like their son Junior - Mirror Online
She is trying to get her foot in the door, with Junior, if nobody else.She knows how close he is to Peter.
I also suspect that Peter has told J some home truths about KP.
Junior may or may not have a future career in the entertainment business, but KP would love to be involved in it one way or another.Same with Princess and her potential modelling.
That’s why she is playing nice, hoping Pete has some kind of amnesia about all those nasty insta posts.
This is plan B.To get the rest of the kids on side.
And of course,having all the kids means more money spinning opportunities.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Only now is she interested in Junior. She would barely look at him when he was a baby/small child.
Anyone remember that reality episode when Jnr had been in Cyprus for a week or two with his grandparents and Peter flew out to collect him. When they got home, Katie had gone to bed. Didn't bother waiting up to see the baby she hadn't seen for weeks. When Peter called her out on it, she just shrugged and said she was tired after working.
Wild horses wouldn't have stopped most mothers from seeing their child in those circumstances.
Not to mention the time (now removed from archives, hopefully by Peter who didn't want Jnr to ever see it) she was filmed saying, "Give me a girl next time Pete and I might bond with it." I remember it very clearly because it was so shocking.
I hadn't seen my grandsons for two weeks and I was desperately waiting for them to arrive so I could get my hands on them! It is very clear that she doesn't have much interest in the boys though, same as the Kardashians, no interest in the boys at all, only the girls that they can parade around as a mini me.

Reactions: 32
I hadn't seen my grandsons for two weeks and I was desperately waiting for them to arrive so I could get my hands on them! It is very clear that she doesn't have much interest in the boys though, same as the Kardashians, no interest in the boys at all, only the girls that they can parade around as a mini me.
I watched a clip of an old KUWTK the other day where poor Brody Jenner was realising that then Bruce had done so much more with his daughters than he’d ever done with him. He confronted his dad over it but was told it wasn’t the time to discuss it. Was heartbreaking to watch and for all their money I wouldn’t want their messed up lives 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another tattoo, I’m shocked at how much of her body has been scribbled on in 6 months.

I kbow she had tattoos before but surely no one in their right mind would cover so much so quickly.
When you go back and look at those pictures now she actually looked quite decent compared to what she is like these days. And that's saying something!

Reactions: 27
No, not back until 14th.
So probably another week off school, Easter approaching, another long break, we know J has now missed months of education, now B half a term, sadly B will also be falling behind badly now. How anyone can continue to say this is a wonderful mother, gee do f*ck off, she just couldn’t care less about her kids schooling, in her mind I do believe she thinks it doesn’t matter. I’m sure the school will be taking action but unless we see these children taken from her, their education will continue to suffer, she will do nothing to help them both catch-up and as for homework, she’s too thick to even help them with that. We wait now, see if action is taken, if nothing is done now then those children are lost education wise and IMO their mental/emotional health is also suffering. I can’t get angry anymore, this should have been stopped months ago, just sad no one who can do something to stop her has, seems those children’s welfare/interests/safety will continue to suffer until she is tackled properly once and for all. Can we dare dream this will finally happen on her return 🙏🏾😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thick twit, Easter is end of term not half term. Shows how much she knows about the kids' schooling.
Screenshot_20230313_095843_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.