Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Call me cynical and maybe way off base but skanks been floating another reality show for ages and sink boy only shacked up with skank because she probably told him there was another reality show in the pipeline (think also that's the cause of arguments and slapgate) after a while of engagement, marriage and baby stories no one was interested in their daily life because of one thing NO kids living at home, no production company will comission a reality show with just skank and sink boy and the kids popping in for a few hours once a week and a weekend once every fortnight. Get the feeling that all this custody crap started when someone from TV put into skanks head if you want another reality show you need the kids at home with you to film daily bases until then no thanks. Let's face it H isn't cute anymore and an audience puller junior doesn't want to be filmed anywhere near the skank and Princess is distancing herself aswell so skank needs J&B at home full-time for any reality show to be even considered.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Lollypops

VIP Member
Desperate for a few quid is the answer to that :)
Notice how it gathers the scrap of flimsy old fabric up underneath to accentuate how massive these behemoths are. Actually she must spend half her time admiring them herself and the other half dragging that bit of old rag to cover up where her raspberries ought to be.
Her skin is really moley though which I guess is decades-worth of sun damage
Funny you should say that, and the moustache is coming on lovely.....
Screenshot_20230312-121308_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I was wondering how come Jessica Alves doesn't have that uniboob thing going on, not even the new huge things she is in the Daily Mail showing off today? Price must be a similar size and has that revolting skin issue
I think Alves is quite a bit bigger than Pwicey. Was a regular height bloke, so their frame is bound to be bigger for Dr Frank Furter Plovier to attach bresticles to.

There's a hell of a lot of filtering going on though, so who knows what the results of these surgeries actually look like!

Screen Shot 2023-03-11 at 16.06.22.png

• Sick
  • Wow

okeep

VIP Member
She needs to lose everything- her family need to stop enabling her and making excuses for her, until she has to face accountability she will never change.
She has lost everything, the most important thing,
Self respect , My dear old dad used to say, talking about us kids, “I’d rather have a thief than a liar”
She’s both, and I do not wish bad on anyone, But if anything happened to her, You’ll see the Crocodile tears from the enablers, her family and media, blaming us, so called trolls, when they are the problem, As far as I can see, she hasn’t got one person around her who cares enough to tell her the truth. and that’s Sad, Remember this, Sinkboy, her family all leeches. I am where I am today because
My sister came from Kent, to London where I was living after a messy divorce , and said “you’re coming home with me” it’s love, wouldn’t take no for an answer , I was a mess, I feel sorry for the poor Cow, I know it’s of her own making. But she’s got nobody

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oh, the comments just get better and better...

'Maybe she should try her hand at a cricketing magazine. After all, her chin has hit more balls than Ian Botham's favourite cricket bat.'

'All that time on her hands she can do her magazine along side training to be a paramedic and life coach - just because she believes the tripe she tells herself doesn’t mean everyone else does.'

• Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I tried to watch Mucky Mansion 2. I lasted 7 minutes before I had to stop because she was annoying me so much. She is such a selfish Cunt. She has five kids, but is giving herself - and Master of the Sinks - the whole top floor just for them, including their own cinema room. Don’t worry about your fucking kids, love. As long as you have rooms just for you. And she describes the house as a building site,but it’s just a mess. It just piles and piles of hoarded crap in boxes and bags.

• Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I think it’s all going to come crashing down soon.
Well if people have pulled their fingers out, skank could have police on her case for harassment, breach of restraining order and maybe false allegations, incitement and malicious communication charges to look forward to, then there's Social Services, school and to top it off the mortgage company might have started repossession and eviction proceedings. Looks like doors are closing in the TV world and she's scrambling to find a chauffeur and errand boy and some idiot to do her hair and make-up for free 4 times a week.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hobgoblin

Just catching up as had a busy few days ......... this must be the longest "quick" holiday in the history of holidays (although what Kipper counts as "work" is questionable)

Kids must be getting homesick by now - majority of kids need routine and familiarity, and whilst holidays are great this is not a normal existence for them. Just goes to show again that this trip was never about their mental health.

• Sad

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Those children being deprived of contact with their Dad. It makes me so mad. And their inability to attend school or see their friends. Being used as an accessory and to try and build a narrative that she’s a good Mum. Pictures of Jett break my heart. Bunny seems a bit more resilient. 🥲🥲😡

• Sad
  • Angry

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
But AFP was 'hawking' KFP around to agencies, with a portfolio of topless pictures, when she was 16. A bit different to a young girl promoting & wearing some pretty dresses etc. If it's done sensibly & she can make a bit of cash, while concentrating on her exams, good luck to her. Claire, Emily & Peter, won't put Princess in awkward situations, I'm sure. So I don't actually compare Princess to be like KFP is any shape or form. Bunny is the child I would be most worried about at the moment. KFP is putting her in very vulnerable situations.
I completely agree with this. This “modelling” narrative is going to run away with everyone. As far as I can see, she’s been offered two brand ambassador type deals with PLT and Shein. This is not modelling in the traditional sense, nor is it the glamour modelling that her mother did.

As a brand ambassador you get paid to wear their stuff and say that it’s their stuff on your social media accounts. That’s it. That’s not modelling. And quite honestly anyone with over 1000 followers will get approaches from brands. It will give her some extra cash whilst doing her GCSEs.

The only person who’s come out with the “Princess is going to be a model” narrative is the batshit crazy mother. And I was glad to see Pete got an article in the DM straight away yesterday refuting that particular allegation. Him and Claire must be fuming.

She is clearly going to try with both Junior and Princess to use them to revive her flagging career. Vile creature.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
The silly cow has posted a pic of her Eurovision effort. She really was a vision in pink 🤢 1 of her "fans" has commented that she was pregnant with Princess & she's replied "yes, that's right" or something similar......errrr, no you daft bint, you were pregnant with Junior 🙄
She's that far gone Pinky, she can't remember what she did when or which child she birthed when, it's horrendous really. I'm glad she's nowhere near this year's Euro, we've got to put on our best show for Ukraine ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Crowbag

VIP Member
For the life of me I just cannot imagine being that obsessed with yourself that you are just constantly looking at yourself or taking photos of yourself. She certainly is incredibly vain. And over what? She looks dreadful.
My photo shoot routine:

Grab hubby for a selfie because we don't have many photos of us.
Take picture.
Laugh at my chubby gormless face of many chins.
Blame it on the direction of the wind.
Take another.
Find it impossible not to do weird pout.
Laugh at photo.
Feel depressed at chubby gormless face of many chins.
Give up.
Realise why we don't have many photos of us.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
What's she after...?!! Is she trying to play nice. I don't think that will work Batnan.

Katie Price says ex-husband Peter Andre is 'calm and collected' just like their son Junior - Mirror Online
She is trying to get her foot in the door, with Junior, if nobody else.She knows how close he is to Peter.
I also suspect that Peter has told J some home truths about KP.
Junior may or may not have a future career in the entertainment business, but KP would love to be involved in it one way or another.Same with Princess and her potential modelling.
That’s why she is playing nice, hoping Pete has some kind of amnesia about all those nasty insta posts.
This is plan B.To get the rest of the kids on side.
And of course,having all the kids means more money spinning opportunities.

• Heart

bubblefairy03

But she said recently she ‘has to be with the kids day & night’, didn’t she.? If they’re not going to school, (Jett certainly isn’t) she can’t be in 2 places at once, unless she’s a time traveller. Cardiff or Small Dole? This will be interesting. Another crock of 💩, to prove she has custody & Kieran doesn’t. Hope SS/authorities will be knocking on her door immediately on her return & get those kids back to their dad. And police turn up too, for her false allegations about Kieran. Wasting police time too.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I was thinking the same, She isn't going to want to leave the children with anyone who could allow SS to talk to them.

• Heart

Adawu

VIP Member
Is her ribcage is crazy wide, or...??? I can't quite work out how/why her torso/upper body are so disproportionate (reckon the chicken legs aren't helping, tho even so, I can't think of anything to really explain what I'm seeing). Thoughts?
She's piled on the weight in Thailand and the weight is sitting around her waist. She doesn't have any womanly curves just an addicts body shape, skinny arms and legs with a bloated torso somewhat concealed by Phil and Grant

• Haha
  • Heart