Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ming55

VIP Member
He will probably already be on benzodiazepines, promethazine and/or if high levels antipsychotics with perhaps mood stabilisers if there's episodes of aggression they tend to prefer meds over physical restraint and segregation.
The Community Team I managed had an excellent reputation for working with Adults with Challenging behaviour. Harvey would fit in well, we worked on behavioral management strategies giving people a full and active life with minimal medication and minimal physical restrain. It was very hard work, challenging but ultimately rewarding.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
So she's burnt her head again, like she burnt her head last time. She is playing russian roulette with melanoma and that won't be pretty if it needs surgery there ! (Although forgive me for using pretty in relation to skanks visage)

• Haha

banf83

My friend has tried to have her alcoholic/drug addict (coke) brother sectioned as he has put both himself and his family in dangerous situations (threatening harm to either himself/them) and they have been told repeatedly that he cannot be sectioned whilst under the influence. Even when he was threatening his parents, the police took him away and then returned him to them (when they specifically said he shouldn’t be) ambulance also refused to take him due to him being under the influence and when she took him to A&E once to have him admitted, they turned them away as again under the influence. Said he would have to be sober to consider sectioning him. Which he never is. I don’t know if this is standard procedure but this is certainly her families experience. So perhaps if she’s off her trolly all the time they can’t do anything.

• Sad
  • Wow

Ohflip

Given that even the best selling magazines are barely surviving at the moment, I doubt that any publisher would be interested in anything KP has to offer. Mind you, we all know she makes these statements as though they're fact, before immediately forgetting (and often denying) that she said them in the first place and it's the wicked media making things up to torment her. I genuinely think it must be really difficult for someone who has been in the public eye for the majority of their adult life, to come to terms with the fact that there is no longer any interest in them. I'm not defending her at all. She's an awful person who is so desperate for attention, she's prepared to risk everything - her health, her children's well being etc., just to have her name in the papers and on social media on a regular basis. It's not interest, Katie, it's people slowing down to look at the car crash.

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Perhaps these resorts let her stay for free, in return for her keeping the flies away from the barbeque. Like walking bait

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
The silly cow has posted a pic of her Eurovision effort. She really was a vision in pink 🤢 1 of her "fans" has commented that she was pregnant with Princess & she's replied "yes, that's right" or something similar......errrr, no you daft bint, you were pregnant with Junior 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I'm curious about that chart a fellow Krustie did last year, on how many times she actually saw Harvey during 2022.
That was our lovely Smilie - she goes weeks without visiting, a gormless FaceTime now and then is as much as she manages.
---
I never bought the Katie Price 'amazing mother and businesswoman' lie even at the height of her fame! It was all hot air, she had good management for a time (Claire Powell) and that was it! I was on Digitalspy forums at the time and I remember people being very skeptical of her too (Katie and Peter were generally not popular on the Showbiz forum)
So she’s going to bring back the “magazine” that was actually a one-off, she’s also got that counseling training to complete, the aesthetics course she said she was going to do - the Community Service needs finishing - the Paramedic training - the adoption of the Nigerian baby, her weekly therapy, sole custody of 2 young children - schools runs and all that - weekly visits to Harvey - keeping the OF punters happy - how does she do it all?? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
She has got such an odd shaped body now. Not attractive. Those tits of hers are gonna kill someone, the next time she gets jiggy with it. They will either bounce the fella off and straight through the ceiling or suffocate him.

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
Getting to the point of only communicating through lawyers is kind of a last resort. Imagine how toxic things must have got. And they're also fairly toxic with Kieran and Dwight. Hmm, now who's the common denominator here?

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I cannot even be arsed to read any of today's non stories. All taken from OKrap I bet? Just by the headlines I'll guess at them being about me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Princess & Bunny are just like me, me, me, me, me, me & I will help them be more like me, me, me, me, me, me 😴🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I agree, Stan. And Jett will be subject to possibly unnecessary assessments and a label. He needs to be back in school urgently. I'm pretty sure that children's services will have some role in the family - possibly a child-in-need plan. I would hazard a guess that they have been on a child protection plan in the past, though.
If Kieran has applied to court in the last few months, surely the kids will be getting a CAFCASS assessment? They would want to speak to them away from the parents. I think that's why KP may have took them away for so long. No-one can assess the special needs she claims if Jett is not at school or not at home.

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Well, that's the thing, @Webster1357 . He's operating in a different league these days and I bet he looks back on his days with Katie with horror - even more so, seeing how she's nose-dived in recent years. But also, this is his daughter, and men are often very protective over (what they perceive to be) their baby girls.

• Heart