Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThePelican

I think it's interesting to get these professional perspectives on what could be going on (y)
I do too. It's clear that a fair few Krusty people work in these professions and it's always interesting to hear their take on things. Apologies in advance, but I prefer their posts to the ones that just say "C-word c-word weapons grade c-word effing c-word," though I suppose the latter add balance.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

mrspig99

VIP Member
Only now is she interested in Junior. She would barely look at him when he was a baby/small child.
Anyone remember that reality episode when Jnr had been in Cyprus for a week or two with his grandparents and Peter flew out to collect him. When they got home, Katie had gone to bed. Didn't bother waiting up to see the baby she hadn't seen for weeks. When Peter called her out on it, she just shrugged and said she was tired after working.
Wild horses wouldn't have stopped most mothers from seeing their child in those circumstances.
Not to mention the time (now removed from archives, hopefully by Peter who didn't want Jnr to ever see it) she was filmed saying, "Give me a girl next time Pete and I might bond with it." I remember it very clearly because it was so shocking.
I hadn't seen my grandsons for two weeks and I was desperately waiting for them to arrive so I could get my hands on them! It is very clear that she doesn't have much interest in the boys though, same as the Kardashians, no interest in the boys at all, only the girls that they can parade around as a mini me.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It sounds off to state that so surely. Mummy dearest has decided your life for you Princess. :sick:
Mummy Dearest is already thinking up ways to use you, oops I mean "Help you" :)
But what's this? Giving Pete TWO credits for the children? WTF is she up to eh? Pete watch your back!!

"Very protective Mum" MY ARSE!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
I don't know how the men on this thread feel about this latest look, but if I were a bloke, my meat and two veg would be beating a hasty retreat, back to where they came from!
Skanky looks so bad now, those tits are vile, she always looks dirty, nothing attractive about her at all.

• Haha
  • Sick

Minx103

Chatty Member
He needs another tick DC for being a total Wanker.☺
I've just driven past the houses. No lights on at either and Daddy Woods has parked his car in the nursery car park across the road which is a bit odd as there's loads of room on the drive. Maybe there's new cars arriving overnight!

• Wow
  • Haha

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
The fact she's still trying to shift tickets at this late stages shows me there's been a poor response to the Q&A. If no more sells, her likelyhood of showing up is remote. But she's done it before with really low numbers. I guess it will depend on her mood on the day and if she can palm the kids off to someone.
I think she will cancel due to jet lag, delayed flight, illness, or unable to get a babysitter. It will be dressed up as unforeseen circumstances and rescheduled - no refunds, remember!

• Haha
  • Angry

Tanley

VIP Member
Re AFP, I‘m surprised Skanky hasn’t done a drip feed of articles.
AFP may well have not wanted photos taken, but Skanky could have had her own worried face ones outside the hospital building.

Potiential articles:
My fears for my mum.
My mum‘s transplant ordeal.
My mum nearly died on the operating table.
My brave mum.
My hopes for a new future with my mum.
My mum’s long road to recovery.
My mum’s health setback.
My mum understands I need a holiday.
My mum loves my tattoo tribute to her.

So many missed opportunities :)
Maybe no one wanted to pay her?

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
I think he can stay there until he is 25?
He can stay there forever as far as Kipper is concerned ... Harvey is quickly out growing his usefulness in propping up her image and that is all she cares about ... me, myself & I
---
She needs to lose everything- her family need to stop enabling her and making excuses for her, until she has to face accountability she will never change.
She is the family cash cow, they have too much to lose ... they are ultimately responsible for the mess that is Kipper ... and for whatever ending awaits her ... in that way I feel slightly sorry for her, she lashes out at husbands, boyfriends, friends and the media using her BUT the biggest users of all are her direct family

• Heart
  • Sad

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
I know people have commented on her peeling head but look at her chest. That skin will be paper thin with those grotesque norks but to add sun skin damage there. She’s insane. At the least she’s going to have the skin of a battered handbag. Worst she’ll spend the next decade getting cancers removed.
8F40A5C1-1A7F-4D6D-98AC-1FDEE3B761CC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Lollypops

VIP Member
Wonder how until junior has an anti molestation order against her.

He’s just going to end up the same as the ex hubsnwds / ex boyfriends isn’t he, where KP bad mouthes, gate crashes events and undermines isn’t he ? Imagine her turning up in see through clothes like the last boxing event how excruciating for him
Especially if she jumps on stage and sings with him

• Haha
  • Sad