Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mars Bar
---
Is Jett looking for fleas in it's hair?

Reactions: 24
These are giving the lawn mower pics a run for their money. She’s lost it totally lost. I looklm. P
It’s not your eyes!
What’s it suppose to be? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 11
Twirl

Reactions: 8
Can't see it on the pic but would have to be a Cadbury creme egg think they did a creme egg chocolate bar aswell as a limited edition thing.

Reactions: 15
The vandalized bus shelter comment is the best description of her I’ve ever read!

Reactions: 34
You’re 100%. Not long now until the inevitable last front page.
---
Can't see it on the pic but would have to be a Cadbury creme egg think they did a creme egg chocolate bar aswell as a limited edition thing.
Fry’s peppermint cream.
---
Where are the children? She’s obviously totally wasted, lost and out of control over there. When she comes back I hope they and all the animals are removed from her care. She’s sinking fast and it’s not right for the littluns to be seeing it all.

Reactions: 22
These really are end of days type pictures. Like Elvis when he was all bloated and sallow skinned in the weeks before he died. The difference being that Elvis had talent.

I was thinking… I do sometimes wonder if these unnecessary cosmetic surgeries and naff tattoos are a form of self-harm.

Reactions: 35
Sinking as quick as a lead balloon Joanna.. and you can bet slymi Rymi is enabling her habits and behaviour, he'll be the tosser taking and selling these pictures and stories and taking a big slice of the proceeds.

Reactions: 30
Why's she all covered up here? why cover your gawjuss new knee tatt? Has someone had a word with her and told her the locals have been feeling a bit sick?
---
I'll accept the Galaxy ripple but I am a bit disappointed there's no chocolate orange.

Reactions: 15
Trust I to be awkward Stan
---

I love u Stan
Fuck me thought I’d get invited for breakfast after saying that, have I seen stans breakfasts?? Ok ,
I’ll have to crawl more

Reactions: 13
Sinking as quick as a lead balloon Joanna.. and you can bet slymi Rymi is enabling her habits and behaviour, he'll be the tosser taking and selling these pictures and stories and taking a big slice of the proceeds.
Like a vulture circling, probably hoping to be in on the inevitable media circus at the end cashing in.

Reactions: 18
Oh Dear, Jett's having a look at the extensions, 'Mum I found some funny bits in your hair...oh wait, it's all funny bits'.

Reactions: 31
Star bar. Easy decision.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.