Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she doesn't worry about skin cancer, especially as she's had it before. I had it in 2016 ( my own fault, I used sunbeds, a lot), but afterwards j would NEVER risk using them again, and I'm always sensible in the sun. My first thought, when I was diagnosed, was how selfish I'd been, with having 2 kids. This obviously doesn't bother her.
Katie doesn't worry about anything, she often ignores medical advice and has no idea what to do
after she's had a tattoo. I'm surprised she's still alive having ignored all kinds of advice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh, now, just in time, there is a thread on Mumsnet asking people's thought's on Peter Andre.

Looks like a new user too, how convenient.
Have you seen the Katie Price thread on there?

Reactions: 11
Have you seen the Katie Price thread on there?
Is that the one where they all feel sorry for her? If so I gave up reading because some of them were so arse licking it was unreal :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
When I had it (before my jabs), it was a mild cold and lost my sense of smell. Only knew it was Covid because OH was tested positive so I had to do a test as well.
Skanky was flying all over the place and not wearing a mask properly.

Maybe the coke makes you immune to everything 🤣
Same as you , I had it early 2021, lost smell and taste, but i was fine, only knew mine was COVID as son got it from work and had to test .....haven't had it since and haven't had any COVID jabs. Lot of work colleagues have had it three or four times .

Wonder if KP has made the norks as big as they are so she doesn't have to see how awful her knees and the rest of her looks as she can't see what's below P&G

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's not even had Covid yet. Is there any posters here that haven't? I've had once, my niece and sister has had it three times
i havnt had it, or my hubby but most people i know have had it AFTER the third booster,some have had it twice since the 3rd booster, coincidence maybe ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Update, the OP has returned. Someone has also been accused of coming from here 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I honestly put this through translate because I can not understand a word of it lol
Doo you wunt han hawdweo vershun two den?? Eye can doo you wun four twenny fife kwid pluss undrid pand pee an pee. Eyell evan fro hin a barf bomb han a synd foto Pete you bleep Woooooooo hooooooooo xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Doo you wunt han hawdweo vershun two den?? Eye can doo you wun four twenny fife kwid pluss undrid pand pee an pee. Eyell evan fro hin a barf bomb han a synd foto Pete you bleep Woooooooo hooooooooo xx
Sorry I don't speak "drunk" lol :p

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Strength is irrelevant.Resistance is futile. We wish to improve ourselves. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own
bleeping Frightening, lock up your kids
bleeping hell thats got to be the worst skank has ever looked wtf does it look like and if anybody thinks thats sexy they need locking up just gucking beyond gross🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So I’m going to bed, my missus says,” ah look there’s baby at the back door” , poxy cat , know it’s going to wake me up early doors wanting to be let out, needsxa kick up the area, threaten him telling I’m sending him to live with Skanky 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.