Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P must have memories of when she lived with her,not returning for few days after going on the piss etc,lots she must have witnessed.

Reactions: 27
Buying a car off sink boy or his dad they deserve everything they get Rita... A pair of conmen and grifters with another business ready to be struck off like Priceywoods.

Reactions: 16
Well we know that's a load of shit because she's got dark hair now and that two tone look of hers was two months ago just after Christmas. Been told to advertise because she's supposed to be doing that masterclass thing.
She's clearly forgotten that she went to a DIFFERENT hairdresser for extensions before she went away hasn't she?

Reactions: 14
Morning, just posting this again as I still can’t believe she released this into the wild (it’s actually from Backgrid not just a random snap)

I can’t stop laughing at these bikini photos, she’s completey lost the plot now, this is the return of the Pwicey 2023

Happy Friday everyone

Reactions: 40
Looks like her bonce is just stuck on its bazooka’s.
---
I See P already modelling.

Reactions: 17
She just looks so dirty the black inkings don’t help.

Reactions: 25
Spot the difference Both are dirty and have been handled by many pairs of men’s hands!

Reactions: 30
What a sad, sad woman. No great comebacks for her. Just desolation, and death wait for her in the future.

She looks like one of those wot no Chad's

Reactions: 23
Hello lovely @Pom Bear I hope you enjoyed Ireland
I think you may have designed Skanky's next tattoo there she'd look lovely with a poo inked on Grant. It could move attention away from her hairy arm boob

Reactions: 22
What the fuck is that?!

Reactions: 20
Does she honestly think this looks nice!! Those monstrosities look ridiculous, they defy gravity

Reactions: 23
i wonder if social services will check the childrens school records to find out how many days Bunny and Jett missed school while in their dads home

Reactions: 25
i wonder if social services will check the childrens school records to find out how many days Bunny and Jett missed school while in their dads home
I am sure they will plus will want a report of how Bunny is acting etc at school and why Jett is not in school( i think she is trying to make out Jett needs to go to a special school) after all Bunny is the new mini me and looks like Jett the new Harvey
I would think the school would also report how Jett was before going to KP

Reactions: 28
i actually think Princess seems sensible,you hear loads about 14/15 year olds that all they go on about is having plastic surgery,boob jobs tats,as soon as they old enough,think(hopefully) with what she as seen her mother do she will not go down that route,and as for modelling clothes i think every 14/15 year old girls these days just love to dress up and post pictures on instagram and stuff(i know my 15year old granddaughter does i am always texting her mother after she shows me her pictures to ask if she needs some money to buy her some clothes that fit(lol)its just todays style

Just been on f/b more pictures of Harvey plus advertising JYY
It’s funny her fans think they are talking to her no mention of her being on holiday

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.