katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if the tumour has landed back onto UK soil do we believe she’ll (get some dogsbody) take them to school?
She only sends Bunny poor Jett has MH and anxiety so needs to stay with her (he cannot be trusted ) and might tell school he wants to go to dad
---
How would SS view Bunny in full make up and false nails would that go against her?

Reactions: 19
Afternoon everyone
Been mentioned by some that they are surprised skank hasn't had Phil and Grant fixed while in Thailand, well maybe skank tried to get an op scheduled but after a quick look the clinic said no we ain't touching that mess or it would cost to much to fix.

Reactions: 21
The people who accuse us of being cliquey and judgemental are usually the FMs themselves
Why is it that 95% of us were able to come in as newbies and settle in perfectly fine? Maybe because we read the room and didn't try insulting anyone's intelligence.
Does anyone expect a warm welcome with a comment like (not literally btw) "I know skanky has a drink and drug problem, doesn't obey the law, owes money, kills animals, neglects and exploits her kids, trolls her exes but she's a good mother to Harvey and a gentle mother to her kids"
Yeah... off you fuckety fuck!

Reactions: 44
What on earth has she turned Bunny into? I’d hate her looking like that in the UK but in Thailand . I can see something awful happening there before long.
FFS what is it going to take to stop this lunatic. Would somebody who has been involved in her off the rails life step up and tell the bloody truth, instead of keeping quiet or covering for her! The welfare and well being of two young children is at risk here.
Fuck Sake! How do people that associate with her sleep at night!

Reactions: 31
She holidays here
She holidays there
The skanky bitch holidays everywhere
One tits in heaven
The others in hell
Don’t get me started on her god awful smell.

Reactions: 40
I couldn't understand the strange way she walks, she leans backwards, struts and waddles, so I had a shot at walking the same way and it became very obvious she does it to counterbalance the weight of those ugly implants.

Reactions: 32
I couldn't understand the strange way she walks, she leans backwards, struts and waddles, so I had a shot at walking the same way and it became very obvious she does it to counterbalance the weight of those ugly implants.
Video evidence please Karm

Reactions: 28
Sinkboy could prove he's not the spineless weevil we think he is and finally unload it IF he came forward to tell the Troof about this crap . He could save those poor children!

Reactions: 32
Or- she's still far too bewtyfuwl to rebalance the wonky knockers.

Reactions: 13
So right, she infantilizes the boys, calling them her 'babies' etc, and tries to turn the girls into adults way before their time with the hair nails and make up treatments, plus dressing them inappropriately. She hasn't spent enough time with any of them to know what they like/don't like, as shown by the MM show where she did P and B's rooms the way SHE liked, rather than what they would like.

Reactions: 30
Teehee ~ lots of peeps saying the MM transformation is 'tacky' and tons complaining that she 'shouts' throughout. (I actually thought she did actually tone it down in the subsequent episodes.)

Reactions: 17
That’s exactly what they do, and it’s bloody infuriating, someone please explain how she is a good mother when she has consistently missed the kids’ birthdays and first days of school? Especially the youngest 2, she’s been on holiday for most of their birthdays and first days at school, back to school days, etc. She has allowed Harvey’s weight to skyrocket, he’s a partially sighted, vulnerable young man, it’s not as if he’s nipping to the shops when no one is looking to buy snacks for fucks sake. Yep, such a fucking great mum! She swans off without a backwards glance to see if her kids are okay, but somehow she’s a great mother! Is there a wall I can bash my head against aaaaarghh!

Reactions: 31
How on earth has she been allowed to take those kids to Thailand?
Yep going from supervised access, still shouting that she had MH problems the week before, living in a well documented shit hole, but allowed to take 2 young children out of the country and halfway around the world.
Beggers believe, it really does.

Reactions: 26
I wonder if she's setting up these pap shots with the kids to try and use them as evidence to SS of 'how happy' they are with her?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.