Katie Price #251 Out in Thailand and what a mess she looks and our DC16 keeps buying her books!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The table! It was like something a pre-teen would make. And her bedroom!!! The black stripes! The pom-poms! What?????

But what got me was room after room of boxes and carrier bags. What a mess and just illustrates how utterly lazy she is. I’d be mortified to let a camera in to film that mess and I am quite untidy.

The top floor that she “transformed” looked like a student bedsit from the 80s. Halls of residence now look better than this nowadays. What an absolute mess. I wasn’t sure if Channel 4 were actually taking the **** out of her by putting this out. As for Sophie saying it was like a spa reception - what sort of dodgy spas do you go to Sophie?

A lesson in money can’t buy you class. Jeez.
she was talking about the local Spar entrance,from the door to where they keep the veg and the out of date foodstuffs at half price 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only way I can see her getting away with this is if she's taken Jett out of school to electively home educate, however, can't for one minute see her sticking to that programme, can you? 😔 ETA apparently he's been out of school since November.
Who will be doing the educating???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry everyone, I tried , just couldn’t stop thinking of the smell of dog and cat piss , horse tit ,
Thinking why does she always look like she needs a good wash, why can’t they speak properly it’s like their teeth don’t fit, her voice is like nails across a blackboard, and it’s like listening to the ramblings of a 4 year old with no sense , so had to switch it off
did you hear her say "room" or "rooms", she cant say it with her unidenture and swollen lips.
---
Breaking news , Just in , pictures of the Balaclava gang 🤣
i recon they are all her old boyfriends,they wear bavaclavas so she wont reconise them, they are sick of her trying to reconnect,she wont take no for an answer and telling everyone in earshot " i shagged him" its bleeping embarrassing,especially how she looks now 😂

• Haha
The butt implants are nearly as ridiculous as the top set.
It's actually very very sad to see.
Is there no friends or family who can intervene?
She reminds me of Kanye West's mother now with the obsession with plastic surgery. And that ended in tragedy. Has she ever been diagnosed with mental health surrounding plastic surgery?
How can any surgeon keep performing these on her? How can so many surgeries be safe?
She once was a very naturally attractive young lady. Now she just looks plastic, freaky and a ridicule.
I feel so sorry for her children to have her as a role model.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Home education means the parent does it.......pmsl, no chance of that then, I don't think she knows one end of a pencil from the other 🤣

And sink boy has no lead in his pencil but he believes he's a 2HB a " double 'ard B#$@%rd"

• Haha
I've taken one for the team and just watched episode 2. 🤮
I've just watched the last 2, on All4 . Worse than the first 2. Shes had to get blaze some top up training due to her hearing on SM some guys in balaclavas think she has £1million under the floorboards. She needs take it seriously as shes had kidnap threats you know. Amy price was also on episode 4 . Not sure of timing but probably just before the transplant. She does look really unwell, something wrong with arm, showed s massive bruise where they had tried to put a line in to her heart. No mention of transplant

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This article says they’ve gone to Thailand ‘as a family’ but she said last week they’re not there together. What the…?
Skanky claims she's single, yeah, sure Jan!! what a liar and complete bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watching episode 2, how has nobody intervened with her?? The house is utter chaos and there is so much mess everyone? How can she focus on anything or keep anything clean??? That can’t be good for her mental health either. As someone who struggles with their MH, keeping a clean and tidy house helps no end to keep my mind less cluttered…

Reactions: 13
That was filmed last summer, bet it looks tit already, it looked trashy new.
She's probably thrown it out by now, although surprised she's not trying to flog it on 'KP memorabilia'.
---
I've just watched the last 2, on All4 . Worse than the first 2. Shes had to get blaze some top up training due to her hearing on SM some guys in balaclavas think she has £1million under the floorboards. She needs take it seriously as shes had kidnap threats you know. Amy price was also on episode 4 . Not sure of timing but probably just before the transplant. She does look really unwell, something wrong with arm, showed s massive bruise where they had tried to put a line in to her heart. No mention of transplant
Well it's her own fault, she was the one boasting everywhere about her old boobs in the safe that she was going to sell for £1,000000. Honestly though, what would be the point of robbing someone who is bankrupt, especially someone who's house is full of tat!

• Haha
It's actually very very sad to see.
Is there no friends or family who can intervene?
She reminds me of Kanye West's mother now with the obsession with plastic surgery. And that ended in tragedy. Has she ever been diagnosed with mental health surrounding plastic surgery?
How can any surgeon keep performing these on her? How can so many surgeries be safe?
She once was a very naturally attractive young lady. Now she just looks plastic, freaky and a ridicule.
I feel so sorry for her children to have her as a role model.
She really has crossed the line from quite plastic to ridiculous looking

Reactions: 22
I think a lot of people did she was popular and very much a product of that time
one thing I still standby she was good looking and she knew how to tap into the celebrity culture and how the media and celebrities realationships was going to change in the 2000s
She done well to get as far as she did
I don’t really like Pete I’ve always thought he was to sweet to be true and it looks like I’ve got a lot of catching up to do then hun I will enjoy the read of this thread 🤍
Again go read the Wiki, Primate on the wind

• Haha
Well the lies have caught up with you skank, first sink boy posting pictures of the hotel room then that unauthorized picture of sink boy on the scooter then the rant on social media claiming your single and sink boy just happened to be on holiday at the same time, place and hotel and here's just 4 more times you've lied in the past month claiming your single.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well the lies have caught up with you skank, first sink boy posting pictures of the hotel room then that unauthorized picture of sink boy on the scooter then the rant on social media claiming your single and sink boy just happened to be on holiday at the same time, place and hotel and here's just 4 more times you've lied in the past month claiming your single.
IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!!! DUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

• Haha
I have not watched or entertained at all this latest MM programme. How the hell this woman gets the funding to do up this house from a TV company, whilst in the middle of a bankruptcy case, is something I do not understand.
If I was a bankrupt and I'd let my house go to rack and ruin, I'd have to hand back the keys to the mortgage lender and then they'd sell it for what they could get for it, to offset the mortgage.
This bleep, however, gets to stop there and gets TV programmes made. 🤷🤷🤷
That’s the state this once lovely country is in now.
You get praised for any wrong doing because we have to ‘#be kind’ or they all blame their Mental health for bad behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!!! DUCKING BULLSHIT!!!
That rant on social media claiming she was single and it was just coincidence sink boy was holidaying and staying in the same hotel in Thailand at the same time was laughable and made skank look like a complete lying twit but it also proves slymi Rymi her sister Sophie the source and probably the rest of the clan have been in on the on off on off relationship breakup bullshit from the beginning just to stay relevant get publicity and £££'s. The whole family and hangers on are a bunch of con artists.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.